Creative Tenders Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Creative Tenders

How would you rate Creative Tenders?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Creative Tenders in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dan Grant
"Set up an account and started the pay monthly plan with them. Didn't find their system very useful and support wasn't great. For example you have to register for every site they link to and you can't download the tender information from the system. Also searches weren't showing up even though I had the tags for the same projects. Asked to put my account on hold or cancel. Was told that's not possible you've signed up for a year."
Creative Tenders is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews