Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy
Attended the 2 day Adobe illustrator course. Mark was an excellent tutor, very attentive.
I have Come away with a much better understanding of how to use the program which will help a great deal moving forward.

I would highly recommend this course for anyone wanting to get started with illustrator !!!

Thanks again Mark !!
I had no prior knowledge of indesign prior to the course. I had high expectations! Mark has a very engaging, comfortable style of teaching. I was really happy at the end of the day that I was able to do all the basics of using in design and more. I thoroughly recommend the course to all.
Good course of basic Photoshop and InDesign skills
Learnt valuable lessons that will largely help me with my role moving forward. Course was tailored to my current knowledge. Very useful, would recommend.
I am an InDesign beginner and Mark was very helpful and patient in teaching me how to use this software. He made sure I understood a certain area before moving on to the next one so that I was never overwhelmed and I appreciate this as it would be easy to move through things quickly. I was not afraid to ask questions and Mark welcomed them with simple, easy to follow answers.

Thanks Mark!
I have attended Photoshop courses before but always ended up feeling rather daunted. I was really pleased with the pace of learning here at Creative Studios, Mark most certainly knows his stuff and is an excellent tutor. I would highly recommend him - thanks Mark!
Mark is a great trainer (very patient!) and his courses are very engaging and interactive, with lots of time to practise what you've learned. I would recommend him.
Mark was attentive to each individual, with extensive knowledge of programme. Highly recommend.
The course went through the tools and applications in depth and Mark was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great, structured introduction to all of the key features in Illustrator. Highly recommend
A brilliant course and delivered at my own pace. Plenty of chance to learn, practice and ask questions. Mark is great - very patient and clear! I left looking forward to trying out my new skills. Can highly recommend.
Informal easy-going day, pitched at right level and now feel much better equipped using InDesign
Went on a 2 day indesign course.

First sights of the program were daunting.

Mark was on hand and made the learning very easy.

Fantastic service and great teaching!
Very useful training and tips.
I enjoyed the practical emphasis of this training. It fulfilled my needs and I look forward to putting my training into practice.
Great course content. Mark was great.
Brilliant course! Learnt everything I was hoping to plus a load more! Can't wait to start putting my new skills to work. Mark was the perfect, chilled out teacher, really took the time to make sure everyone understood the task in hand.

Thank you!! 😊
very relaxed atmosphere,mark was always available to come and help you when you needed it, i still have much more to learn about my course but it has given me the confidence to be more daring in the designs that i create
Mark was a great help. I found the course very helpful. Tony
Really laid back and friendly environment, made me feel at ease straight away, Mark is great at explaining points and assisting if needed.
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 342 reviews