Creative Studios Reviews

Revive Centre
Roe Farm Lane,
Derby,

Tell us how Creative Studios made you happy
Really good intro to InDesign, lots of opportunity to practise and ask questions.
I came on the InDesign course as a complete beginner in January and am pretty competent in this at work now, creating newsletters, company social media posts and lots of advertising for our charity. I came in October to do the photoshop course as I have access to it and felt it would bring new ideas into my InDesign work. The course was great and am using it as much as possible to get some practice in at work on what I learned on the Photoshop course. Highly recommend Mark and the 2 day courses. Will be back in the new year to have a go at the Illustrator course!
Thanks Kathryn, we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year!
I spent two full days with Mark being trained in Photoshop and InDesign and a bit of Illustrator. The training provided was in depth but carried out at a pace that suited me.

As well as being shown how to create and edit a varied range of media projects, Mark allowed me to create and design on my own and I was able to work on projects I had already started prior to the training and he would guide me through, showing me how best to use the tools built within these programmes.

I will definitely recommend Creative Studios as a training provider in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Glad to hear you found the training useful Raegan, if you need us for anything just get in touch.
Easy to follow, great training. I found it really helpful and would recommend to anyone.
I had done some work on Indesign before but really wanted to improve and get a better understanding of the software. The class did that for me, by covering the basic's i feel much more confident.
I worked with Tilley on an adobe premiere pro course and I am very happy with it, I feel like I have learnt a massive amount and from no skill I believe I can now do most things in the programme, I would recommend using creative studios!
Mark was excellent, great practical knowledge, friendly environment and he explained everything in a way that was very easy to follow. I highly recommend.
The training was comprehensive and easy to follow. I can now confidently use Photoshop to a basic standard.

It would be good to have a follow up, next level session where i can learn more and advance my skills.

I perhaps could have done with either a shorter class, or a class that involved more advanced training.
Hi Chloe, I'm glad you found the course of use. Feel free to get in touch when you are ready for some more advanced training, I'm sure we can help to get you to the level you require.
Thanks
Mark
Mark was great to do the training with, took the time to explain anything I was unsure of. Thank you Mark!
Thanks Chandni, glad you enjoyed it!
It was great!!!! Mark is a great teacher, and I thoroughly enjoyed this course.
Thanks Sally!
Booked a bespoke Photoshop 1:1 training session and I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much!
The course was very interesting, I didn't get as much from the course as I had hoped. Partly due to my own computer skills
Mark is a great teacher, he communicates well, takes his time to explain how processes work and how to use the tools. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to gain a good basic understanding of Adobe illustrator.
Very helpful! Didn't get frustrated when I asked a million questions, and tailored the course to materials I'd brought in.
Thanks Charlotte I'm glad you enjoyed the course!
I've recently started working in Marketing for an SME, were a lot more activity is done in-house. This course was great if you're in Marketing and want to get a grasp of the fundamentals of InDesign and Photoshop, working with your existing brand and assets. Mark was very knowledgable and tailored the sessions to questions you may have. I also took brand assets to utilise in the training which was most helpful. I'd definately recommend this course, the only thing I'd say is the 3-day course including illustrator may be useful if you want to design new logos or assets for your brand. Which is something I'm considering moving forwards.
Hi Stephanie, I'm glad you enjoyed your course, feel free to get in touch if you get stuck on anything.
Many Thanks
Mark
I really learned the basic tools to have mastery of Photoshop. After attending the course I learned very quickly other toolsthrough watching videos on YouTube. The advances are surprising given the instruction received in the course.
The training covered all the areas I was hoping for and was easy to follow and understand with plenty of time to be creative and practice using Photoshop.
I absolutely loved Graphic Design Course. Definitely learnt a lot and wish the course was longer than just 3 days 😉 small group, friendly atmosphere, tons of knowledge. Worth every penny! I would recommend to anybody who wants to start their journey with graphic design! Thanks again Mark!
The course was really informative. Mark trailered the content towards my interest within Photoshop. I’ve come away with a sound base to progress from. I would recommend this course to anyone starting out with Photoshop.
Really enjoyed learning about AE and felt like I learnt a lot during the session.

It was probably the best training I've had in my career so far and I look forward to using the skills I gained.
Creative Studios is rated 4.85 based on 342 reviews