Creative Education Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Creative Education

marketing@creativeeducation.co.uk

Creative Education House4 Avon PathSurrey

Tell us how Creative Education made you happy

"my friend told me that Creative Education is best platform to learn computing and here it is i seen a lot of people reviews and star ratings it quiet impressive form. Now i decided to join Creative Education to learn computing."
"Fantastic course, throughout the day we were given superb personalised guidance from the trainer. I feel he has now given me the tools to make an impact."
"I was impressed with the experience and friendly attitude of the instructor and his ability to tailor the course for my colleague and myself, as we needed information significantly different from the prepared course for mainstream schools."
"The course was informative however it covers many of the same aspects that are introduced to teachers during training and NQT years. The follow up emails provided some useful ideas in terms of using the training however they are poorly timed - in regards to the GROW emails, they are being sent, and asking for updates on progress, during the summer holidays when there has been no time to implement them."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at my course. The tutor was outstanding and I had learnt a lot of new methods and tips that I was unaware of before. I will definitely be attending another one in the nearby future!"
"Quite a useful session; many strategies and ideas for teaching MFL language in a stimulating way. Diiferent actvities and ideas for each skill were useful to teach different age students."
"An amazing course on 'Outstanding Teaching in History (Primary)' Our course leader, Saroj Bell, was nothing short of inspirational. The course armed me with the skills, knowledge and understanding to put a plan in place for CPD training for the whole staff within my school setting. I would recommend Creative Education to any educator who wants to further their development. A truly remarkable experience. And it doesn't stop after the course- support is ongoing. Nothing is too much to ask- this is a training business with teachers and educators at the forefront of what they do! Zac Blinston (Year 3 Teacher and Humanities Co-ordinator)"
"Very enjoyable course, great venue, facilitator was very good. Only 5 of us taking part, but personally I enjoyed a small group setting, I think you get more out of it."
"Very good training which provides opportunity for reflection in practice."
"This day was great. It was a small group and there was opportunity for lots of discussion. I learnt lots and came away with lots of ideas to try with my classes, which have been very successful. The woman leading the training was extremely knowledgeable and clearly jad great expertise. Furthermore, the venue and food was lovely!"
"A very knowledgeable facilitator."
"The course delivery is very good and the leaders of the courses are very knowledgeable and approachable."
"Great course, with passionate course leader"
"Very informative, engaging, easy to follow tips. Our course disseminator really knew her stuff and made sure the session was interactive and personal to the group, which I really enjoyed."
"As well as imparting valuable information on how to observe effectively, the course also gave me the chance to meet with other leaders from special schools from all over the north of England."
"The Trainer, venue, lunch and course were excellent"
"The course was very tailored around which topics I needed advice on. The instructor was very helpful and made the whole day beneficial."
"The day was well structured and enjoyable. Everything that was taught was relevant to what I needed to know in my current employment. I would recommend this course."
"Small delegate group. Right level of material. Well organised. Timely."
"Great course leader, especially as he has had the experience to support you in our roles. Great venue Covered the topics well and give me ideas and solutions to move forward"
Creative Education is rated 4.76 based on 93 reviews