Creative Education Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Creative Education

marketing@creativeeducation.co.uk

Creative Education House4 Avon PathSurrey

How would you rate Creative Education ?

Karen Meese
Verified Buyer
"As well as imparting valuable information on how to observe effectively, the course also gave me the chance to meet with other leaders from special schools from all over the north of England."
Elaine Benjamins
Verified Buyer
"The Trainer, venue, lunch and course were excellent"
Jasmine Hazlehurst
Verified Buyer
"The course was very tailored around which topics I needed advice on. The instructor was very helpful and made the whole day beneficial."
Megan Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The day was well structured and enjoyable. Everything that was taught was relevant to what I needed to know in my current employment. I would recommend this course."
"Small delegate group. Right level of material. Well organised. Timely."
Alex Purdie
Verified Buyer
"Great course leader, especially as he has had the experience to support you in our roles. Great venue Covered the topics well and give me ideas and solutions to move forward"
Viktoria Gacova
Verified Buyer
"Creative education course was educative and full of creative inspiration, as well as practical tools..."
Eurgain Vinatier
Verified Buyer
"The course was well adapted to our needs. A small group made it easier to discuss and share ideas. The after care has also been excellent."
Sameera Damaree
Verified Buyer
"I have found the course informative and insightful. The course leader was very well prepared with the material and provided excellent guidance and support with a plethora of strategies which I could implement as a future Head of Maths."
Victoria Baker
Verified Buyer
"The recent course I attended on Developping the Role of the PSHE Co-ordinator was excellent. The knowledge of the course leader was fantastic, and I went away with lots of fantastic ideas which were tailored to my needs as a school Middle Leader."
Susan Steggles
Verified Buyer
"A warm and cozy environment with detailed input."
"It was a very creative day; lots of really useful activities and ideas. Thank you!"
Nicky Russo
Verified Buyer
"I had a great time on my art course. The tutor was very knowledgeable in his field and the information he gave us was extremely informative. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to refresh and progress in the subject. The London venue was fabulous too."
Rosina Akhtar
Verified Buyer
"The course has equipped me with the knowledge, skills and ideas to share with my colleagues at my school. I have definitely learnt strategies that I could implement to move my department forward."
Rebecca Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"The course was very tailored to my personal needs, this meant that the time was focused on strategies and topics that were relevant to me and my teaching practice, rather than what I may already have known. This made the course very efficient and useful!"
Sarah Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the level of training received. Very enjoyable and learnt a lot!"
"Communication prior to the course. Facilities where the course was run. Friendly and informative session lead."
Sarah Jordan
"Fantastic CPD!"
Helen Gilman
Verified Buyer
"It empowered me to go back to school and view EAL with fresh eyes. I have presented to SLT about impact of course, and about to present to the teaching staff. We have discovered we have more EAL the was first thought!"
Josh Gough
Verified Buyer
"The lead was very knowledgable about the subject and shared lots of good ideas with the group and enabled us to bounce ideas to him as well."
Creative Education is rated 4.78 based on 79 reviews