Creative Education Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Creative Education

marketing@creativeeducation.co.uk

Creative Education House4 Avon PathSurrey

How would you rate Creative Education ?

"I thoroughly enjoyed my time at my course. The tutor was outstanding and I had learnt a lot of new methods and tips that I was unaware of before. I will definitely be attending another one in the nearby future!"
"Quite a useful session; many strategies and ideas for teaching MFL language in a stimulating way. Diiferent actvities and ideas for each skill were useful to teach different age students."
"An amazing course on 'Outstanding Teaching in History (Primary)' Our course leader, Saroj Bell, was nothing short of inspirational. The course armed me with the skills, knowledge and understanding to put a plan in place for CPD training for the whole staff within my school setting. I would recommend Creative Education to any educator who wants to further their development. A truly remarkable experience. And it doesn't stop after the course- support is ongoing. Nothing is too much to ask- this is a training business with teachers and educators at the forefront of what they do! Zac Blinston (Year 3 Teacher and Humanities Co-ordinator)"
"Very enjoyable course, great venue, facilitator was very good. Only 5 of us taking part, but personally I enjoyed a small group setting, I think you get more out of it."
"Very good training which provides opportunity for reflection in practice."
"This day was great. It was a small group and there was opportunity for lots of discussion. I learnt lots and came away with lots of ideas to try with my classes, which have been very successful. The woman leading the training was extremely knowledgeable and clearly jad great expertise. Furthermore, the venue and food was lovely!"
"A very knowledgeable facilitator."
"The course delivery is very good and the leaders of the courses are very knowledgeable and approachable."
"Great course, with passionate course leader"
"Very informative, engaging, easy to follow tips. Our course disseminator really knew her stuff and made sure the session was interactive and personal to the group, which I really enjoyed."
"As well as imparting valuable information on how to observe effectively, the course also gave me the chance to meet with other leaders from special schools from all over the north of England."
"The Trainer, venue, lunch and course were excellent"
"The course was very tailored around which topics I needed advice on. The instructor was very helpful and made the whole day beneficial."
"The day was well structured and enjoyable. Everything that was taught was relevant to what I needed to know in my current employment. I would recommend this course."
"Small delegate group. Right level of material. Well organised. Timely."
"Great course leader, especially as he has had the experience to support you in our roles. Great venue Covered the topics well and give me ideas and solutions to move forward"
"Creative education course was educative and full of creative inspiration, as well as practical tools..."
"The course was well adapted to our needs. A small group made it easier to discuss and share ideas. The after care has also been excellent."
"I have found the course informative and insightful. The course leader was very well prepared with the material and provided excellent guidance and support with a plethora of strategies which I could implement as a future Head of Maths."
"The recent course I attended on Developping the Role of the PSHE Co-ordinator was excellent. The knowledge of the course leader was fantastic, and I went away with lots of fantastic ideas which were tailored to my needs as a school Middle Leader."
Creative Education is rated 4.78 based on 89 reviews