Creative Education Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Creative Education

marketing@creativeeducation.co.uk

Creative Education House4 Avon PathSurrey

How would you rate Creative Education?

Susan Steggles
Verified Buyer
"A warm and cozy environment with detailed input."
"It was a very creative day; lots of really useful activities and ideas. Thank you!"
Nicky Russo
Verified Buyer
"I had a great time on my art course. The tutor was very knowledgeable in his field and the information he gave us was extremely informative. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to refresh and progress in the subject. The London venue was fabulous too."
Rosina Akhtar
Verified Buyer
"The course has equipped me with the knowledge, skills and ideas to share with my colleagues at my school. I have definitely learnt strategies that I could implement to move my department forward."
Rebecca Nicholson
Verified Buyer
"The course was very tailored to my personal needs, this meant that the time was focused on strategies and topics that were relevant to me and my teaching practice, rather than what I may already have known. This made the course very efficient and useful!"
Sarah Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the level of training received. Very enjoyable and learnt a lot!"
"Communication prior to the course. Facilities where the course was run. Friendly and informative session lead."
Sarah Jordan
"Fantastic CPD!"
Helen Gilman
Verified Buyer
"It empowered me to go back to school and view EAL with fresh eyes. I have presented to SLT about impact of course, and about to present to the teaching staff. We have discovered we have more EAL the was first thought!"
Josh Gough
Verified Buyer
"The lead was very knowledgable about the subject and shared lots of good ideas with the group and enabled us to bounce ideas to him as well."
"They met all the aims and what I needed to know from the course"
Salima Kiani
Verified Buyer
"Information given on course and friendly manner of tutor."
Susan Fernandez
Verified Buyer
"The presentation was very informative and there were some good references to note for additional information. This was a great opportunity to share good practice and validate the system we already have in place."
Yaqing Jia
Verified Buyer
"Meeting other teachers and learning new materials."
Clair Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Well planned and totally relevant information. A lovely environment and relaxed atmosphere."
Wendy Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Very welcoming and aware of your needs in school. Clear path of learning with expertise input from course leader"
Mike Tracey
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and useful course. Course instructor was very approachable and accommodating and gave lots of valuable advice."
Zoe Leonard
Verified Buyer
"Course was personalised and focused to the group's needs, which was very small, allowing for productive discussions. The course leader had a very high level of expertise but also made the info accessible and relevant. A thoroughly enjoyable experience."
Philippa Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Good venue and facilitator but I though the course had too much material in it for the hours allocated, could have done to be longer."
Faizana Bhatti
Verified Buyer
"For providing an experienced and knowledgeable course leader who shared many strategies and techniques to implement with ASD students."
Creative Education is rated 4.75 based on 69 reviews