Creative Doors Direct Reviews

Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 14th May 2017
Peter Brammer
Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 1st April 2017
Haley Stray
Doors arrived as per delivery notification. Checked over and all in good condition / oak and packages for installation arrived too. My builders commented on good quality Oak doors and quality. All installed and sealed up within 2 days. Made our barn look very modern.
Excellent service. Sales went out of their way to help me with my order and delivery to the Shetland Islands. Doors arrived really quickly and really well packaged. Can't wait to get them fitted.
Good value easy to fit
Good communication, very helpful, thank you!
Excellent product with superb packaging and installation guide. Good communications and delivery. Really pleased with the doors, very good value and will have no hesitation in being a returning customer
For the price point these doors are very good, just don't expect them to be like 10K bespoke doors. They are very well made and the finish is very good. I am a very high skilled DIYer and the doors were fairly easy to fit, Follow the instructions and make sure everything is square. The only criticism is the lock receivers need some sort of decorative cover as they look unfinished. Great quality product at a very good price.
I am a builder (Guild of Master Craftsmen) who has recently purchased and installed a 3m Prime Oak BiFold doorset. The product I purchased/installed, the telephone customer service and the delivery team were all brilliant. I did a lot of online research into similar products (as we all do) before making my purchase, and they happened to be the best priced. The doors, jambs, header, cill and metal accessories were very carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. My doors arrived within the time frame promised too. The masonry drill bit, HSS drill bit and driver bits were included in the package! ...and yes, the instructions are clear to follow. If any of my customers require BiFold doors, I will head straight to Creative Doors based on my recent experience. Totally recommended. Julian Melia
Very happy with my 5 fold door set.
Always friendly and helpful
Love these doors - it all worked brilliantly. Took less than a day to install (you need two people though as the 5 door frame is BIG). Instructions very clear and all ironmongery was top notch. Especially liked that all drills, keys etc and accurately pre-drilled or marked out pilot holes provided for various eventualities, even a tube of mastic sealer for the joints. Highly recommended.
good product fist class delivery service
straight forward quotation, extremely well designed product, fitting reasonably simple, cannot rate this high enough, beats all other bi-folds hands down, and a very competitive price 10/10
Ordering and delivery was exactly how it should be. The doors and fittings are very good quality for the price. One improvement would be to either use or Phillips heads or torque fixings for simplicity. I would definitely use this product and company again.
Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 8th June 2018
Easy to use website, very good product with quick and efficient delivery. Sales team were extremely helpful when completing the order. Highly recommended.
Great products and customer care is excellent
Great value for money - excellent product.
The doors we wanted to order were out of stock so we were given an upgrade. Delivery was prompt and everything we needed to install them was included. The doors were unfinished so we stained them to am oak colour of our choice. Instructions to install are comprehensive and easy to follow. The result exceeds our expectations and we would recommend them without hesitation.
great products at great prices
Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2018
The service is as advertised with precise delivery options adhered too. We had the doors (bi-fold) fitted by installers who usually install upvc products; they like us, were impressed with the quality, the attention to detail of the components, its accuracy to achieve an assembled product without trimming to fit and a complete fitting package with all screws, trim etc. The finished installation looks good and operates with ease; good value for money and highly recommended.
Just a beautiful finish to living room with access out
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.90 based on 285 reviews