Creative Doors Direct Reviews

Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 14th May 2017
Peter Brammer
Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 1st April 2017
Haley Stray
This is the second set of doors I have fitted for a customer. Very imprest with the product and easy of fitting. Would recommend over PVCu and Alloy all day long.
Thank you for your review and recommendation.
Great product! Lovely people to deal with!
Thank you for your review, I am glad you are happy with your doors.
Good quality doors ,nicely package with all parts and clear instruction great free delivery would recommend
Thank you for your review, I am glad you are happy with your doors.
No screws supplied to fix the frame together, not enough screws to fit the lock and keeps ( easy to correct) easy to order ,1st class service, great product and build instructions made sense , I will definitely purchase from creative doors again
Creative Doors Direct 4 star review on 8th February 2019
Thank you for your review. The screws are part of the fixing kit which is an optional extra. If you do not have everything you require to install the doors (recommended to read installation instructions before purchase) then it is recommended to purchase the installation bag. Thanks
Great quality doors. Easyily constructed. Simple installation.
Thanks for your review, I am glad you are happy with your doors.
a beautiful and highly functional product from a very pleasant and efficient company.
Thanks for your review, I am glad you love your doors.
I have just installed the 3 door pre-finished oak bifold. Not only is the product excellent but so is the service of Creative Doors Direct. Before purchase I had a couple of technical questions that were answered by a competent and professional member of staff. These doors are about £1,500 cheaper than any others on the market and if you install them yourself you can save another £600 or so. After creating the opening it took a day for two of us to install the doors. The instructions were clear and although we used our own fixings I would recommend that you purchase the fixing kit unless you have a garage stacked with a wide range of screws, drills, frame fixings and bolts. You will definitely need a decent drill and driver to install the fixings.
Thanks for your review I am glad you are happy with your doors and we were able to answer all your questions.
great service and very helpful
Amazing customer service. Really impressed
great quality doors, great delivery, all round great service!
Thank you for your review, I am glad you find your doors to be of good quality.
Excellent service, doors delivered as described and on time. I would recommend.
Thank you for your review, I glad you found our service to be excellent.
Creative doors were fantastic. They were really helpful, really professional. the doors we have are a great quality and the carpenter fitting them was really complimentary. A great product. However the delivery company used was awful (this was not part of Creative Doors). Really unhelpful, difficult to work with and at one point I wondered if I was going to get the doors. I was even accused of being a liar! So if you want really great quality doors and a really good price, and can put up with poor delivery then this is a great company
Thank you for your review I am sorry to hear about your delivery issues I will investigate further because this should not happen.
The doors themselves are superb, however, the fitting instructions need careful reading to get them right first time. I would however recommend them to everyone. They are great value for money.
Thank you for your review, we try to make the instructions easy to follow and will constantly review so we can improve.
Can’t fault this company... doors arrived when they said they would., via a two man delivery ..... straight forward Installation instructions & although I had bit of a problem with a faulty lock, it was resolved efficiently & quickly . 👍
Thank you for your review I am sorry about your faulty lock.
Delivery made within 2 days of order. Good quality and great value. No hesitation to order again.
Thank you for your review and your recommendation.
Top class customer support and service many thanks
Excellent product and service.. And I've been a joiner for 35 years
Have ordered and installed several of these bifold door sets to date for various customers (Prime oak). Fairly straightforward to put together and install. Definitely worth getting the optional fitting pack in my opinion. Good quality compared to others we have installed, not the cheapest but good quality. Fast delivery or (great for us is being able to specify delivery date, so doors are not lying around on site) Also the door catch/magnetic catch is a must.
Good quality doors,think the fixing pack should be part of the doors not an extra
First class, help pre order and with queries. Delivery on time as agreed and products fitting with no issues.
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.90 based on 285 reviews