Creative Doors Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Creative Doors Direct
Telephone
"Ordering and delivery was exactly how it should be. The doors and fittings are very good quality for the price. One improvement would be to either use or Phillips heads or torque fixings for simplicity. I would definitely use this product and company again."
Stephen Roberts
"great products at great prices"
Angelo Aviles
"Quick delivery and excellent quality Good advise over the phone so I could get a top window section made to match before it was delivered"
"Great quality doors. Easyily constructed. Simple installation."
"a beautiful and highly functional product from a very pleasant and efficient company."
"I have just installed the 3 door pre-finished oak bifold. Not only is the product excellent but so is the service of Creative Doors Direct. Before purchase I had a couple of technical questions that were answered by a competent and professional member of staff. These doors are about £1,500 cheaper than any others on the market and if you install them yourself you can save another £600 or so. After creating the opening it took a day for two of us to install the doors. The instructions were clear and although we used our own fixings I would recommend that you purchase the fixing kit unless you have a garage stacked with a wide range of screws, drills, frame fixings and bolts. You will definitely need a decent drill and driver to install the fixings."
"great service and very helpful"
"Amazing customer service. Really impressed"
"great quality doors, great delivery, all round great service!"
"Excellent service, doors delivered as described and on time. I would recommend."
"Creative doors were fantastic. They were really helpful, really professional. the doors we have are a great quality and the carpenter fitting them was really complimentary. A great product. However the delivery company used was awful (this was not part of Creative Doors). Really unhelpful, difficult to work with and at one point I wondered if I was going to get the doors. I was even accused of being a liar! So if you want really great quality doors and a really good price, and can put up with poor delivery then this is a great company"
"The doors themselves are superb, however, the fitting instructions need careful reading to get them right first time. I would however recommend them to everyone. They are great value for money."
"Can’t fault this company... doors arrived when they said they would., via a two man delivery ..... straight forward Installation instructions & although I had bit of a problem with a faulty lock, it was resolved efficiently & quickly . 👍"
"Delivery made within 2 days of order. Good quality and great value. No hesitation to order again."
"Top class customer support and service many thanks"
"Excellent product and service.. And I've been a joiner for 35 years"
"Have ordered and installed several of these bifold door sets to date for various customers (Prime oak). Fairly straightforward to put together and install. Definitely worth getting the optional fitting pack in my opinion. Good quality compared to others we have installed, not the cheapest but good quality. Fast delivery or (great for us is being able to specify delivery date, so doors are not lying around on site) Also the door catch/magnetic catch is a must."
"Good quality doors,think the fixing pack should be part of the doors not an extra"
"First class, help pre order and with queries. Delivery on time as agreed and products fitting with no issues."
"Doors arrived as per delivery notification. Checked over and all in good condition / oak and packages for installation arrived too. My builders commented on good quality Oak doors and quality. All installed and sealed up within 2 days. Made our barn look very modern."
"Excellent service. Sales went out of their way to help me with my order and delivery to the Shetland Islands. Doors arrived really quickly and really well packaged. Can't wait to get them fitted."
"Good value easy to fit"
"Good communication, very helpful, thank you!"
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.90 based on 241 reviews