Creative Doors Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Creative Doors Direct
"Ordering and delivery was exactly how it should be. The doors and fittings are very good quality for the price. One improvement would be to either use or Phillips heads or torque fixings for simplicity. I would definitely use this product and company again."
Verified Buyer
"great products at great prices"
Angelo Aviles
Angelo Aviles
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and excellent quality Good advise over the phone so I could get a top window section made to match before it was delivered"
John Harmer
Verified Buyer
"straight forward quotation, extremely well designed product, fitting reasonably simple, cannot rate this high enough, beats all other bi-folds hands down, and a very competitive price 10/10"
Michael Harrop
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, very good product with quick and efficient delivery. Sales team were extremely helpful when completing the order. Highly recommended."
"Great products and customer care is excellent"
Clare Fowley
Verified Buyer
"Great value for money - excellent product."
Ian Turner
Verified Buyer
"The doors we wanted to order were out of stock so we were given an upgrade. Delivery was prompt and everything we needed to install them was included. The doors were unfinished so we stained them to am oak colour of our choice. Instructions to install are comprehensive and easy to follow. The result exceeds our expectations and we would recommend them without hesitation."
Verified Buyer
"great products at great prices"
Michael Murray
Verified Buyer
"The service is as advertised with precise delivery options adhered too. We had the doors (bi-fold) fitted by installers who usually install upvc products; they like us, were impressed with the quality, the attention to detail of the components, its accuracy to achieve an assembled product without trimming to fit and a complete fitting package with all screws, trim etc. The finished installation looks good and operates with ease; good value for money and highly recommended."
"Just a beautiful finish to living room with access out"
"Very good quality product. Good customer service, product arrived on time."
Ross Oconnor
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, and really quick delivery on 2 sets of doors"
Lynne Short
Verified Buyer
"Really impressed with service so far lady I spoke to on phone when making and paying for my order was lovely felt very comfortable talking to her she was very informative ordered doors on a Wednesday got them on the Monday at my request delivery company rang to ok day and times, but unfortunately, they are still boxed in garage as building work delayed due to weather, not companies fault, will add further review when completed"
"good service"
Ross Youngman
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery Door simple to fit What’s not to like"
Laurence Allen
Verified Buyer
"Product was delivered as promised. Enquiry about spec answered promptly. Doors are really nice quality and all fittings etc included. I got an experienced joiner to install and he was sceptical about me sourcing the doors, but was very impressed by the quality and ease with which the whole system came together. Thank you very much they look and operate beautifully."
Paul Harris
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality & was delivered on time without any problems"
Sian Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Very good service , came on time as stated ,"
Tracey Carroll
Verified Buyer
"quality product and excellent cutomer service"
Hilary Webster
Verified Buyer
"Great service and advise. Just waiting for the sun so my builder can fit them. Thank you. They certainly look very good."
Mireille Ephraim
Verified Buyer
"So happy with your doors my builder found them easy to fit and they look wounderful . Have just had a second lot delivered for my interior can’t wait till they get fitted . Fantastic and value for money. Thanks miss Ephraim ( mim) x ps this is my first lot of doors well put a pic on of second lot when they get fitted 👍"
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.91 based on 214 reviews