Creative Doors Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Creative Doors Direct
"Ordering and delivery was exactly how it should be. The doors and fittings are very good quality for the price. One improvement would be to either use or Phillips heads or torque fixings for simplicity. I would definitely use this product and company again."
Stephen Roberts
"great products at great prices"
Angelo Aviles
"Quick delivery and excellent quality Good advise over the phone so I could get a top window section made to match before it was delivered"
"The doors themselves are superb, however, the fitting instructions need careful reading to get them right first time. I would however recommend them to everyone. They are great value for money."
"Can’t fault this company... doors arrived when they said they would., via a two man delivery ..... straight forward Installation instructions & although I had bit of a problem with a faulty lock, it was resolved efficiently & quickly . πŸ‘"
"Delivery made within 2 days of order. Good quality and great value. No hesitation to order again."
"Top class customer support and service many thanks"
"Excellent product and service.. And I've been a joiner for 35 years"
"Have ordered and installed several of these bifold door sets to date for various customers (Prime oak). Fairly straightforward to put together and install. Definitely worth getting the optional fitting pack in my opinion. Good quality compared to others we have installed, not the cheapest but good quality. Fast delivery or (great for us is being able to specify delivery date, so doors are not lying around on site) Also the door catch/magnetic catch is a must."
"Good quality doors,think the fixing pack should be part of the doors not an extra"
"First class, help pre order and with queries. Delivery on time as agreed and products fitting with no issues."
"Doors arrived as per delivery notification. Checked over and all in good condition / oak and packages for installation arrived too. My builders commented on good quality Oak doors and quality. All installed and sealed up within 2 days. Made our barn look very modern."
"Excellent service. Sales went out of their way to help me with my order and delivery to the Shetland Islands. Doors arrived really quickly and really well packaged. Can't wait to get them fitted."
"Good value easy to fit"
"Good communication, very helpful, thank you!"
"Excellent product with superb packaging and installation guide. Good communications and delivery. Really pleased with the doors, very good value and will have no hesitation in being a returning customer"
"For the price point these doors are very good, just don't expect them to be like 10K bespoke doors. They are very well made and the finish is very good. I am a very high skilled DIYer and the doors were fairly easy to fit, Follow the instructions and make sure everything is square. The only criticism is the lock receivers need some sort of decorative cover as they look unfinished. Great quality product at a very good price."
"I am a builder (Guild of Master Craftsmen) who has recently purchased and installed a 3m Prime Oak BiFold doorset. The product I purchased/installed, the telephone customer service and the delivery team were all brilliant. I did a lot of online research into similar products (as we all do) before making my purchase, and they happened to be the best priced. The doors, jambs, header, cill and metal accessories were very carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. My doors arrived within the time frame promised too. The masonry drill bit, HSS drill bit and driver bits were included in the package! ...and yes, the instructions are clear to follow. If any of my customers require BiFold doors, I will head straight to Creative Doors based on my recent experience. Totally recommended. Julian Melia"
"Very happy with my 5 fold door set."
"Always friendly and helpful"
"Love these doors - it all worked brilliantly. Took less than a day to install (you need two people though as the 5 door frame is BIG). Instructions very clear and all ironmongery was top notch. Especially liked that all drills, keys etc and accurately pre-drilled or marked out pilot holes provided for various eventualities, even a tube of mastic sealer for the joints. Highly recommended."
"good product fist class delivery service"
"straight forward quotation, extremely well designed product, fitting reasonably simple, cannot rate this high enough, beats all other bi-folds hands down, and a very competitive price 10/10"
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.90 based on 233 reviews