Creative Doors Direct Reviews

Peter Brammer
Creative Doors Direct 5 star review on 1st April 2017
Haley Stray
Excellent service
Beautifully well made wooden bi-fold doors. Ordering was very easy, delivered on time in perfect condition, we had first class service from start to finish we couldn’t have asked for more.
Great product fairly simple to install shame delivery was short of hardware re delivered thenmissing door handles all sorted by James annoyed that I had to go out and get some more screws to finish install though. quality of finished product is excellent.
Good quality doors, provided with clear instructions. Delivered as arranged. One small item missing but this was sent by next day recorded delivery.
Good communication throughout my order
Original door was badly installed by builder. Creative Doors helped with solution and provided replacement fixings speedily.
Fantastic service and brilliant delivery
We bought and installed 3 years ago. The doors themselves are beautiful and great quality. Recently, the lock mechanism failed. Their customer services cannot be faulted. Great advice on how to lock the door so I stopped panicking; no quibble agreement to get a new lock mechanism to us as fast as possible free of charge; and it arrived the next day and was so easy to replace I could do it myself. Thank you Creative Doors!
I have had Creative Bi fold doors for 7 years. one of the doors for some reason started to rot (maybe a seal issue). All other 8 individual doors are perfect with no sign of degradation. Contacted Creative doors to request a new door as it had a 10 year Guarantee. After some discussion they agreed to send out a new door. It eventually arrived (Covid delay) and has now been fitted. These doors are excellent and a faulty door could happen to any company. I would still recommend this company to would - be purchasers as the after sales service (which is sadly lacking in many companies) was very good and the quality of the doors is excellent
Great doors helpful customer service
Really pleased to be able to get replacement catches for our bi-fold doors. Speedy delivery too.
The after sales service was excellent. Needed advice on refurbishing the bifold doors as I had used the wrong protective coating. The advice and guidance I was given I followed and I was pleased with the outcome.
I purchased a set of the 2090mm wide Delux bifold doors before lockdown, which arrived promptly with the ordering process very simple. The work to my house finally got underway at the beginning of last month, with the doors being fitted a couple of weeks ago. My joiner has commented that the doors were simple to put together and install and also commented on the quality of the doors and ironmongory. My wife and I are very happy with the finish and quality of the doors and so much so, we have just ordered another set of 1790mm wide doors, to replace our existing patio doors. They are currently on order with an expected delivery date of 24th August, so I’m looking forward to having these installed to finish off my alterations.
Over the last few years we've fitted quite a few of your door sets,the last two in an annex set in the garden of a large house,we had a problem with a faulty latch,called up and spoke to customer services and within 24 hours had a replacement, can't thank you enough, brilliant.
Exactly as described, arrived really promptly and the fitter said it was easy to install.
Great products and good delivery times
Excellent 2day delivery and got a fab discount too.
Arrived very quickly, and very pleased with finish on outside doors. Thank you.
Stunning door at a very fair price. Installed by a local builder, he had to knock out a wall and two windows to make the hole.
Great business brilliant doors
Thanks for your review I am happy to hear you are happy with your doors.
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.90 based on 285 reviews