Creative Doors Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Creative Doors Direct
"Ordering and delivery was exactly how it should be. The doors and fittings are very good quality for the price. One improvement would be to either use or Phillips heads or torque fixings for simplicity. I would definitely use this product and company again."
Stephen Roberts
"great products at great prices"
Angelo Aviles
"Quick delivery and excellent quality Good advise over the phone so I could get a top window section made to match before it was delivered"
"Good communication, very helpful, thank you!"
"Excellent product with superb packaging and installation guide. Good communications and delivery. Really pleased with the doors, very good value and will have no hesitation in being a returning customer"
"For the price point these doors are very good, just don't expect them to be like 10K bespoke doors. They are very well made and the finish is very good. I am a very high skilled DIYer and the doors were fairly easy to fit, Follow the instructions and make sure everything is square. The only criticism is the lock receivers need some sort of decorative cover as they look unfinished. Great quality product at a very good price."
"I am a builder (Guild of Master Craftsmen) who has recently purchased and installed a 3m Prime Oak BiFold doorset. The product I purchased/installed, the telephone customer service and the delivery team were all brilliant. I did a lot of online research into similar products (as we all do) before making my purchase, and they happened to be the best priced. The doors, jambs, header, cill and metal accessories were very carefully packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. My doors arrived within the time frame promised too. The masonry drill bit, HSS drill bit and driver bits were included in the package! ...and yes, the instructions are clear to follow. If any of my customers require BiFold doors, I will head straight to Creative Doors based on my recent experience. Totally recommended. Julian Melia"
"Very happy with my 5 fold door set."
"Always friendly and helpful"
"Love these doors - it all worked brilliantly. Took less than a day to install (you need two people though as the 5 door frame is BIG). Instructions very clear and all ironmongery was top notch. Especially liked that all drills, keys etc and accurately pre-drilled or marked out pilot holes provided for various eventualities, even a tube of mastic sealer for the joints. Highly recommended."
"good product fist class delivery service"
"straight forward quotation, extremely well designed product, fitting reasonably simple, cannot rate this high enough, beats all other bi-folds hands down, and a very competitive price 10/10"
"Easy to use website, very good product with quick and efficient delivery. Sales team were extremely helpful when completing the order. Highly recommended."
"Great products and customer care is excellent"
"Great value for money - excellent product."
"The doors we wanted to order were out of stock so we were given an upgrade. Delivery was prompt and everything we needed to install them was included. The doors were unfinished so we stained them to am oak colour of our choice. Instructions to install are comprehensive and easy to follow. The result exceeds our expectations and we would recommend them without hesitation."
"great products at great prices"
"The service is as advertised with precise delivery options adhered too. We had the doors (bi-fold) fitted by installers who usually install upvc products; they like us, were impressed with the quality, the attention to detail of the components, its accuracy to achieve an assembled product without trimming to fit and a complete fitting package with all screws, trim etc. The finished installation looks good and operates with ease; good value for money and highly recommended."
"Just a beautiful finish to living room with access out"
"Very good quality product. Good customer service, product arrived on time."
"Very helpful, and really quick delivery on 2 sets of doors"
"Really impressed with service so far lady I spoke to on phone when making and paying for my order was lovely felt very comfortable talking to her she was very informative ordered doors on a Wednesday got them on the Monday at my request delivery company rang to ok day and times, but unfortunately, they are still boxed in garage as building work delayed due to weather, not companies fault, will add further review when completed"
Creative Doors Direct is rated 4.91 based on 222 reviews