CreateMeBooks Reviews

3AM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"the book is lovely and a good length story yo keep child happy and adult from getting bored"
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great, good quality books. Love the customisation as I was able to buy one each for my niece and nephew, so they were similar but not exactly the same. Love being able to preview the book on the website - this was very helpful. Only downside was using living social vouchers, i had to pay for separate postage for each book."
"Just as advertised, great Wowcher offer"
"Lovely book, good illustrations, decent size, slightly disappointed that considering the price it was a paperback and not a hardback ( couldn't see anywhere on the website to give that info), that aside the gift was well received and will hopefully become a much loved favourite story."
"I am very pleased with the book that I ordered. It is just as advertised and I know that my granddaughter will love it."
"Very nice book - would have been nice to be able to choose from different titles etc but overall very lovely :)"
"The book arrived but not very well packed as it had caused the corner to curl. Hoping to flatten it out before Christmas! The content was excellent and I hope my grandson will enjoy it for many hours. A very colourful and well illustrated book. Overall pleased with it."
"Lovely concept and well produced book and storyline. Would now love to see the concept expanded, even within the current story, maybe bring in some more specific content to child, eg siblings, pets, home town, age etc. Also would now like to see another topic addressed within a new title. So that the child's character, could continue with adventures. Princess Anna starts school.......Princess Anna and the birthday party.......Princess Anna heads to hospital. With these possible storylines the book then has the extra bonus of being far more targeted to a child's upcoming event. Then possible generic storylines that could be more wide....Princess Anna joins the circus.....Princess Anna visits the farm.....or you go down the road of ....Princess Anna and her friends and the topic becomes about sharing, and being a good friend etc so that the series has the 'moral' aspect bought into it. Respect, sharing,being kind to other, etc."
Hi and thank you so much for your brilliant review.

I am really pleased you loved the concept and the quality of the book. We are always looking to improve our products and we already have some subtle changes that we will be making to the current series to allow even more customisation very soon. Your ideas for other books are really great and I was really impressed by some of your suggestions!. We do have other books planned and if you are signed up to our newsletter I will be able to keep you informed of progress. Thank you once again for your reviews and your great suggestions.

Kind regards

Lisa
"Ordering process was simple, book arrived within date range. Books are beautifully printed and pictures are interesting and colourful. Character can be personalised but would be good to see options for wheelchairs and other disabilities."
"We were sent a personalised copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. It's well thought out and so easy to personalise on the website. The print quality it good and my son loves the story."
"We found the books very easy to make. My girls keep going back to them as a bedtime story so they obviously enjoy the tale. Their favourite part of the book involves bouncing on the bed."
"loved the story and the illustrations where wonderful, Little bit pricey for a paper back book though"
"yes very good my first christmas presents."
"The kids loved the books. They thought it was brilliant that they were the character in the book and really enjoy reading them before bed."
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews