CreateMeBooks Reviews

11PM
11PM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

Unaiza Garnica
"I so love it! It's one of the best gifts I have ever given a goddaughter. :) Good job to the creator. Looking forward to more stories soon!"
Sanjeet Shahi
"This is a brilliant idea, bring able to customise the book for your child. The delivery was alao very fast, even though on the email it said it'd take up to 14 days, it didn't. The book came within a week, fantastic service. Thank you, Love from Sanj and our son Hari"
Natasha Mairs
"loved the story and the illustrations where wonderful, Little bit pricey for a paper back book though"
"Ordered a special little book for my grandson in early October and told my daughter that I had got him it for his birthday and it never arrived so complained to company and they assured me that another one was being sent and that never arrived so I gave up with the company and went into town and got him something else very disappointing"
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews