CreateMeBooks Reviews

11AM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Click Here

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Bought one of these books for my granddaughter she was over the moon with it. It was nicely presented and an attractive book"
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Easy to create - lovely pictures and story Prompt response when there was a small problem. Book arrived in the time quoted and I was extremely happy with the quality . As a gift , it was much appreciated. Thank you."
"I purchased two of these books, one for my Niece and one for my Nephew. The parents just love them and I am sure my Niece and Nephew will once they can start reading. These books are keepsakes. A big thank you goes to Lisa Wilson for keeping me updated on the progress of these books. I highly recommend them. Jan B Australia"
"A fabulously illustrated personalised book, my little one absolutely loves it, she chooses it almost daily, despite her having ample to choose from her library."
"The kids loved the books. They thought it was brilliant that they were the character in the book and really enjoy reading them before bed."
"Excellent story involving "the child" This book was recommended to me, and I'm so glad it was"
"Fantastic as character in the book looked like my little one so she was beside herself! Loves the story too and her name is mentioned throughout, another thing she loves. Highly recommend."
"Innovative idea for a special gift, unlike any other! Website simple and quick to use! Great value for money too"
"I bought this book for my daughter who is four years old and she absolutely loves it. Being mentioned and illustrated in the book is a great way to get her reading along. Excellent quality and lovely story too."
Hi and thank you so much for your review.

I am so pleased you loved your book and I am glad your daughter does too.

Kind regards