CreateMeBooks Reviews

7AM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Click Here

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Bought the book as a Christmas present, lovely quality and adorable animal illustrations - a fun story for little ones at bedtime. Very quick and easy to create the personalised book on the website."
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Our book arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and all lovely and new with that lovely "new book smell." It was all personalised to my son, the hair colour and the clothes all suited him down to the ground. The story was beautifully written, an exciting adventure with dragons, foxes and trolls and many other creatures. My son loves the story and the fact it is all about "him" makes his smile and excited. We love this book and we would recommend it to anyone. The personalisation is the perfect touch to a wonderful story. Thank you so much xx"
"loved the story and the illustrations where wonderful, Little bit pricey for a paper back book though"
"yes very good my first christmas presents."
"we bough this book to take to my grandson in America and are very impressed, and will not hesitate to buy more stories"
"Although the quality of the final product was excellent. It takes far too long to arrive. I understand that it is of a personalised nature but there are others companies out there that offer a similar service and the delivery is much quicker and at half the cost. Even after being promised that this item would be pushed to the top of the list, for quicker delivery, they did still not materialise. A great shame as if it wasn't for these I'd have ordered from them again and again."
Thank you very much for your review and I am very sorry that your book did not arrive sooner. It was unfortunate that our printers made an error in publishing your book that meant we could not send it to you as it was simply not up to standard. Matters were compounded by the fact that it was also a bank holiday weekend and the earliest they could reprint was the following Tuesday. This is clearly not acceptable and we do apologise. We have taken action to prevent this from happening again and have appointed a new print partner. This also means that we can now offer a far superior print quality and can now achieve much quicker order turn arounds. The new processes we have in place also mean that the problem that caused your delayed order should not happen again.
If you should want to try us again please contact me direct. I am confident that you will find the finished product much better and the order turn around much quicker.
"Lovely illustrations with a really personal feel to the book. Perfect keepsake and firm family favourite!"
"Really lovely books, it's so lovely to have a story that includes your child's name and weaves it into the story! Lovely art work too!"
"Great idea for a book, well written and very good quality. Friendly service and highly recommended."
"My daughter loves her book! It's a regular bedtime favourite and she really enjoys following the story and pointing herself out on the pages."
"Really high quality book and the illustrations are great!"
"The book was excellent quality and arrived quickly. Made a great birthday present for my niece."
"Lovely book, fantastic service! I bought this book for my grand daughter and when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the materials used, the cute story and the fact it is so personal. The overall product and service was first class."
"Excellent customer service , needed my order quickly and the company kept me informed at all times on the process fo my order. many thanks for the great book and excellent service."
"Fantastic gift idea and our little one just loves the book. The service has been absolutely brilliant too. Easy website to use and a very smooth purchase from start to finish!!"
"Brilliant concept for bedtime reading and personalisation. Thanks."
"Great book! My son loves it, he was very excited to see his name on it! Very fast and friendly service. Thank you"
"Really good unique idea for a present for a child"
"Bought for grand-daughter,after seeing book launch in Teignmouth and meeting the authors .great idea and a well illustrated book"
"Beautiful illustration and personalisation . Would certainly recommend . Such a lovely gift for a special little someone . So many lovely comments from the child's family that I bought it for. So glad I saw your Website."
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews