CreateMeBooks Reviews

11PM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Click Here

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Fantastic value for money, the book was a great present for my niece. Brilliant customer service that made me feel involved. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends."
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Really easy site to use book arrived much sooner than anticipated, lovely story 'princess ...... Won't go to sleep' beautiful pictures , this was a gift for my granddaughter she and her parents were thrilled with it would certainly use company again ."
"I so love it! It's one of the best gifts I have ever given a goddaughter. :) Good job to the creator. Looking forward to more stories soon!"
"I love my book!! Being able to make a dedication inside made it more personal as I bought it as a gift. With regular updates and a prompt delivery, the service was great!!"
"Bright and colourful pictures easy to follow stories ideal bedtime reading"
"Love the book! It's a Christmas gift for my granddaughter so she hasn't seen it yet, but I know it w be her favorite book. The only suggestion I might make is to have the ability to change the name of one other character in the book. Like to choose if it's Mom or Nini, Nanna, Dad ect.. My granddaughter's mom passed away this year so I wish I could change the mom in the book to Nini, but she will love it no matter"
"Nice quality and excellent service"
"Great, good quality books. Love the customisation as I was able to buy one each for my niece and nephew, so they were similar but not exactly the same. Love being able to preview the book on the website - this was very helpful. Only downside was using living social vouchers, i had to pay for separate postage for each book."
"Everything was very efficient and the quality of both the book and story was great."
"Quick delivery, makes the perfect Christmas gift! Great quality and a lovely story :)"
"I have mixed feelings about the book. The personalisation / character design itself is great, the story is good and it's made to look professional...until...you get to the last page As a 'personalised gift' which starts on the front page with a personal message to my daughter; I didn't expect to see on the last page: "This book was written by Mum for Lily, Anthony, and Ricky" I get that the author probably originally wrote the story for her kids but this is not really on for a "personalised gift" - absolutely fine for a general publication off the shelf, but not when I just paid £20 to have something custom made for my daughter. It creates mixed messages to a child who thinks the book is personalised and they get to the last page wondering why 'Mum' wrote a book for other people? Unfortunately the book now feels very 'non special' / personal"
Hi,

Thank you very much for your review and we really do appreciate your feedback.

I have to say that we never really took the view ourselves that placing these "credits" on the rear page would make the book less personal. Also having sold thousands of copies you are the first one to make this point. However, sometimes you can be too close to a project to see details perhaps as a customer would and now that you have mentioned it I have to agree that you have a valid point.

We will remove these "credits" from the rear page and I would like to offer you a free reprint with this removed. I will arrange for a new book to be sent to you as soon as we can.

Thank you so much for buying our book and for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Kind regards

Lisa
"I bought this for my friends daughters 4th Birthday, she loves it, she enjoys the story but loves seeing her name in the book as well as hearing she is a princess, highly recommend, excellent customer service, friendly and quick well wrapped delivery ???????? Thank you !!! ??????????"
"I was very happy with the little character I created. The options for hair colour and style and also skin colour etc. were really good and I created a perfect characterisation of my little grandson! The story and book quality was also first class! I hope he enjoys it as it is his Christmas present!"
"These books are a perfect gift, well written and illustrated. Great communication no doubt about it these books are superb gifts"
"Great quality. Quick delivery. A really nice, happy, sweet book. I will definitely be buying again for other children in my family"
"Very quick delivery very happy with the book"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery. The book for my granddaughter is superb both in content and quality. Would recommend Createmebooks to anyone."
"Brilliant idea, cant wait for grandson to be read to, and it being all about him."
"Just as advertised, great Wowcher offer"
"Can't give you any more as I haven't received the book yet!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Your book has been posted as requested by Royal Mail international standard to Australia. It was dispatched on the 26/10/16 and we sent you an email confirming that it had been sent. The Royal Mail SLA is for 5-7 working days so hopefully it should be with you by the end of this week.

Many thanks