CreateMeBooks Reviews

3PM
3PM

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

Tell us how CreateMeBooks made you happy

"Lovely book, daughter really loved it"
Are you CreateMeBooks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Having 2 boys I needed to order 2 books- therefore resulting in having the same story twice but with 2 different names. I think you need more stories. Also I would have liked to use the name mum and dad in the book but you have to you either only which is slightly annoying. Otherwise the quality is good and it's a nice story."
Hi, You could have used the name mum or dad when filling the form out as that is an option we support. Im glad you liked the story and quality though!
"I was very disappointed that it was only my granddaughters name was mentioned in the book. I realised this to be the case as I ordered and as it supported her school I continued. I have created these books before and they included siblings names and pets, friends etc. The hair colour etc did not seem as important to me as the child did not look like my granddaughter anyway. Perhaps you can try and improve this book for another time,"
I'm sorry you didn't like the book but as you say, the preview was very clear in what you were going to get. You also could have changed who the book was from so that person would have featured in the story also.
"I love these story books I bought the most recent one for my new born for when he is older as my daughter who is 3 has one and she’s loves it reads it herself as she knows all the words"
"Great first personalised book for my grandson, excellent quality and speedy service."
"Was able to personalize the main character to look like, (kind of), the young boy who was receiving the book. His name appeared throughout which kept his attention as a beginning reader. The story itself was clever."
"great quality and lovely pictures"
"the book is lovely and a good length story yo keep child happy and adult from getting bored"
"It’s a wonderful gift"
"Ordered a special little book for my grandson in early October and told my daughter that I had got him it for his birthday and it never arrived so complained to company and they assured me that another one was being sent and that never arrived so I gave up with the company and went into town and got him something else very disappointing"
"I was extremly surprised at the quality of the book I purchased for my grandson. The quality was exceptional; the print , colours and story were first rate. In addition I was informed at every stage by e-mail till the arrival of the book. Overal an excellent shopping experience. Highly recommende and would definitely buy from this vendor again."
"These are great books and we just love the personalisation!"
"Bought this book for my granddaughters birthday, absolutely perfect and she loves it."
"I bought the book as a present for my great nephew's christening. We were all totally delighted with the story, personalisation and quality of the book! Thank you so very much for this most precious and personal of gifts."
"Absolutely FABULOUS from start to finish! My daughter loves her personalised book, couldn't recommend it anymore! Thank you so much!!"
"I loved the end product"
We were really sorry to see your review saying you had not received your book. I can confirm that it was sent to you on 12th April. It does take some time to get to Australia via standard international post, which unfortunately, can be rather slow.

If it does not arrived within the next 7 days, please get back in touch with us.
"I am thrilled with this book! Exceptional in every way!"
"I was so so happy with these books!!! I had bought several for Christmas presents for my young nieces & nephews and was so impressed with the outcome! It's simple to design the story based on the child your giving the book to and the animation produced is brilliant, as well as the overall story itself! I would 100% recommend this as a present for any young child. Also, when emailing to enquire about my order because of a mistake I had made, they responded to me very quickly and the matter was resolved easily which was very much appreciated!"
"I ordered two, for my grandson and grandaughter. I was very impressed with the quality of the book and loved the idea of customising the main character. Delivery was very fast despite ordering close to Christmas. I would definitely order again"
"My granddaughter loved the book, excellent!"
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.74 based on 129 reviews