CreateMeBooks Reviews

116 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

If you're trying to get your little one into reading, we have the solution - with the help of a little personalisation, your child is literally drawn onto the pages! Give them a book in which they are the star, as you choose the character's gender, name, hair colour, eye colour and more! The books are gorgeously drawn and lovingly crafted, the perfect gift to be cherished by your little one forever.

lisa@createmebooks.com

31 Barnpark Road

How would you rate CreateMeBooks?

Verified Buyer

I so love it! It's one of the best gifts I have ever given a goddaughter. :) Good job to the creator. Looking forward to more stories soon!
Sanjeet Shahi
Sanjeet Shahi
Verified Buyer

This is a brilliant idea, bring able to customise the book for your child. The delivery was alao very fast, even though on the email it said it'd take up to 14 days, it didn't. The book came within a week, fantastic service.

Thank you, Love from Sanj and our son Hari
Natasha Mairs
Natasha Mairs
Verified Buyer

loved the story and the illustrations where wonderful, Little bit pricey for a paper back book though
Fiona Warner
Verified Buyer

I bought the book as a present for my great nephew's christening. We were all totally delighted with the story, personalisation and quality of the book! Thank you so very much for this most precious and personal of gifts.
Chelsea Durcan
Verified Buyer

Absolutely FABULOUS from start to finish! My daughter loves her personalised book, couldn't recommend it anymore! Thank you so much!!
Gail Smyth

I loved the end product
We were really sorry to see your review saying you had not received your book. I can confirm that it was sent to you on 12th April. It does take some time to get to Australia via standard international post, which unfortunately, can be rather slow.

If it does not arrived within the next 7 days, please get back in touch with us.
Veronica Neilson
Verified Buyer

I am thrilled with this book! Exceptional in every way!
Sam Tilbey
Verified Buyer

I was so so happy with these books!!!
I had bought several for Christmas presents for my young nieces & nephews and was so impressed with the outcome!

It's simple to design the story based on the child your giving the book to and the animation produced is brilliant, as well as the overall story itself!
I would 100% recommend this as a present for any young child.

Also, when emailing to enquire about my order because of a mistake I had made, they responded to me very quickly and the matter was resolved easily which was very much appreciated!
Tiffany Webster
Verified Buyer

I ordered two, for my grandson and grandaughter. I was very impressed with the quality of the book and loved the idea of customising the main character. Delivery was very fast despite ordering close to Christmas. I would definitely order again
Yvonne James
Verified Buyer

My granddaughter loved the book, excellent!
Tom Andrews Jnr
Verified Buyer

Fantastic value for money, the book was a great present for my niece. Brilliant customer service that made me feel involved. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Lindsey Butt
Verified Buyer

Really easy site to use book arrived much sooner than anticipated, lovely story 'princess ...... Won't go to sleep' beautiful pictures , this was a gift for my granddaughter she and her parents were thrilled with it would certainly use company again .

Angela Hill
Verified Buyer

I love my book!! Being able to make a dedication inside made it more personal as I bought it as a gift. With regular updates and a prompt delivery, the service was great!!
Karen Green
Verified Buyer

Bright and colourful pictures easy to follow stories ideal bedtime reading
Nicole Bellar
Verified Buyer

Love the book! It's a Christmas gift for my granddaughter so she hasn't seen it yet, but I know it w be her favorite book. The only suggestion I might make is to have the ability to change the name of one other character in the book. Like to choose if it's Mom or Nini, Nanna, Dad ect.. My granddaughter's mom passed away this year so I wish I could change the mom in the book to Nini, but she will love it no matter
Mandy Horton
Verified Buyer

Nice quality and excellent service
Helena Whittaker
Verified Buyer

Great, good quality books. Love the customisation as I was able to buy one each for my niece and nephew, so they were similar but not exactly the same. Love being able to preview the book on the website - this was very helpful. Only downside was using living social vouchers, i had to pay for separate postage for each book.
Valerie Gillham
Verified Buyer

Everything was very efficient and the quality of both the book and story was great.
Natasha White
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, makes the perfect Christmas gift! Great quality and a lovely story :)
Michael Turner
Verified Reviewer

I have mixed feelings about the book. The personalisation / character design itself is great, the story is good and it's made to look professional...until...you get to the last page

As a 'personalised gift' which starts on the front page with a personal message to my daughter; I didn't expect to see on the last page: "This book was written by Mum for Lily, Anthony, and Ricky"

I get that the author probably originally wrote the story for her kids but this is not really on for a "personalised gift" - absolutely fine for a general publication off the shelf, but not when I just paid £20 to have something custom made for my daughter.

It creates mixed messages to a child who thinks the book is personalised and they get to the last page wondering why 'Mum' wrote a book for other people?

Unfortunately the book now feels very 'non special' / personal
Hi,

Thank you very much for your review and we really do appreciate your feedback.

I have to say that we never really took the view ourselves that placing these "credits" on the rear page would make the book less personal. Also having sold thousands of copies you are the first one to make this point. However, sometimes you can be too close to a project to see details perhaps as a customer would and now that you have mentioned it I have to agree that you have a valid point.

We will remove these "credits" from the rear page and I would like to offer you a free reprint with this removed. I will arrange for a new book to be sent to you as soon as we can.

Thank you so much for buying our book and for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Kind regards

Lisa
Karen Ellis
Verified Buyer

I bought this for my friends daughters 4th Birthday, she loves it, she enjoys the story but loves seeing her name in the book as well as hearing she is a princess, highly recommend, excellent customer service, friendly and quick well wrapped delivery ???????? Thank you !!! ??????????
Carole Denman
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the little character I created. The options for hair colour and style and also skin colour etc. were really good and I created a perfect characterisation of my little grandson!
The story and book quality was also first class!
I hope he enjoys it as it is his Christmas present!
CreateMeBooks is rated 4.80 based on 116 reviews