Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

Creasy Garden Buildings
Oatcliffe
Scotter Common
Lincolnshire

How would you rate Creasy Garden Buildings ?

"I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them."
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews