Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

Creasy Garden Buildings
Oatcliffe
Scotter Common
Lincolnshire

How would you rate Creasy Garden Buildings ?

"Money wasted. Having had creasy sheds for the family for the last 50 years ( grandparents) and been delighted on every occasion, we bought s very large wooden building from them with the usual creasy 10 year guarantee. They came out once when large holes developed. The same has happened again, ring every week no joy!! Pity because our clinic room is used an awful lot so people see and comment on the poor quality every day."
"Despite making 2 appointments for a site visit I was left waiting and nobody arrived, called, answered my telephone or Facebook messages. I am needing work to the value of at least £3500 and they just couldn't be bothered to turn up or even return my calls - appalling"
"I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them."
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews