Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

Oatcliffe
Scotter Common
Lincolnshire

Tell us how Creasy Garden Buildings made you happy

"Rang to cancel previously discussed refelting 12*8 kennel roof. Not worth the spend as had now noticed some shiplap panels were "peeling" and letting in wet. Creasys told me they would replace this shiplap for a nominal sum. On that basis I agreed to go ahead. Creasys rang to say sorting out shiplap and wanted to come following day 3 October. Agreed although I would not be there. Assuming all work had been completed my wife paid the presented bill by cheque. CREASYS HAD NOT REPLACED THE NECESSARY SHIPLAP - THE BASIS OF THE CONTRACT. Rang to be told "only charged for the work done" !!!! Emphasised "dissatisfaction" and told someone would call me. No call so sent email late afternoon proposing cheque cancellation. Email reply that evening seemed to be genuine apology - would confirm appointment following day "to get this matter resolved as soon as possible". Trusting this I did not cancel cheque. No call as promised and despite reminders since STILL NO CONTACT FROM CREASYS ONE MONTH LATER!! This is not the Creasy family business with the reputation for quality service and reliability with which I dealt for many years. It is Creative Space Group incorporated 8 October 2015 trading as Creasy."
Hi there Mike,

We are very sorry that you feel this way about our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 01724 646 002, or email us at sales@abcreasy.co.uk.

Regards,
Creasy Garden Buildings.
"I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them."
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews