Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

Creasy Garden Buildings
Oatcliffe
Scotter Common
Lincolnshire

How would you rate Creasy Garden Buildings?

Mr & Mrs A Wood
Verified Reviewer
"Recently had Creasy replace the twenty Lincoln Bow fence panels around or garden. They arrived on the day arranged and were fitted in two days, the first by Rob and second by Martin and Michael. Nothing but praised for the three of them for the quality and professionalism of their work. They left the garden clean, tidy and undamaged, thanks guys! Also thanks to Louise in the office, pleasure to talk to and deal with in the ordering process. I would have no hesitation in using Creasy again and in recommending them."
"Money wasted. Having had creasy sheds for the family for the last 50 years ( grandparents) and been delighted on every occasion, we bought s very large wooden building from them with the usual creasy 10 year guarantee. They came out once when large holes developed. The same has happened again, ring every week no joy!! Pity because our clinic room is used an awful lot so people see and comment on the poor quality every day."
"Despite making 2 appointments for a site visit I was left waiting and nobody arrived, called, answered my telephone or Facebook messages. I am needing work to the value of at least £3500 and they just couldn't be bothered to turn up or even return my calls - appalling"
Phil Swinton. Gainsborough
Verified Reviewer
"Dear sir Shed arrived today went up quicker than I could make a cup of tea two good fitters shed quality very good left garden tidy and taken old shed away Will recommend to others Thank you Phil"
Mike & Chris W
Unverified Reviewer
"Very pleased with our Summer House made to our size, design and in choice of finish colour. Creasy was recommended by friends and we would share their recommendation. Any minor issues were resolved promptly with no fuss. Special mention to the installation team, M & M who were very efficient, tidy and helpful. Overall we are delighted with the product and hope to enjoy many years of pleasant use."
Ivan Theobald
Verified Reviewer
"I have purchased a greenhouse and large shed/workshop and also had them convert the roof on my existing garage. I have to say they have been excellent and have supplied a top class product and service. I had one small problem that was rectified immediately which is always a sign of good customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them. been been"
Mr And Mrs Bamford
Unverified Reviewer
"Totally thrilled with every aspect of our Playhouse that was delivered and erected for our Granddaughter. Most of what is on the market are flimsy and wouldn't have lasted two minutes, This one was made to the size we wanted and specification. Professional service all around. Thank you guys one very happy little girl"
"Took delivery of my new Barrel Board Dutch Barn looks fantastic really pleased with the buildings. Would highly recommend Creasys top quality buildings."
"Great service, Great Prices and their products are very good"
"Very helpful reliable team Transformed my back yard."
"I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them."
Louise Petty
Verified Reviewer
"After coming highly recommended by my late grandfather who purchased a creasy shed approx 30years ago (still going strong) myself and my partner decided to go for a summer house, it was worth every penny spent, absolutely beautifully made... the creasy team went out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction... highly recommended if you want quality craftsmanship and superb customer service"
"Nice new set of timber garage doors fitted. Friendly & helpful team."
"Bought a summerhouse of Creasys verry happy with the product and the service. Highly recommend."
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.14 based on 14 reviews