Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Creasy Garden Buildings

sales@abcreasy.co.uk

Creasy Garden BuildingsOatcliffeScotter CommonLincolnshire

Tell us how Creasy Garden Buildings made you happy

"Went over to Scotter Common to see Creasys last week because they are not answering the phone, and I'm only getting auto replies to my emails, and find the place is all locked up and appears empty. Apparently the company was dissolved in 2015 so doesn't exist anymore so what is going on with their website with very recent reviews about work they have done recently. Is someone having a laugh?"
"We are delighted with our new bespoke summerhouse erected yesterday. Despite pouring rain, the two men worked cheerfully and efficiently and we now have a very smart building to replace our old summer house which was 30 years old Thank you Creasey's workforce. Terry & Brenda Wilson, Beckingham"
"Rang to cancel previously discussed refelting 12*8 kennel roof. Not worth the spend as had now noticed some shiplap panels were "peeling" and letting in wet. Creasys told me they would replace this shiplap for a nominal sum. On that basis I agreed to go ahead. Creasys rang to say sorting out shiplap and wanted to come following day 3 October. Agreed although I would not be there. Assuming all work had been completed my wife paid the presented bill by cheque. CREASYS HAD NOT REPLACED THE NECESSARY SHIPLAP - THE BASIS OF THE CONTRACT. Rang to be told "only charged for the work done" !!!! Emphasised "dissatisfaction" and told someone would call me. No call so sent email late afternoon proposing cheque cancellation. Email reply that evening seemed to be genuine apology - would confirm appointment following day "to get this matter resolved as soon as possible". Trusting this I did not cancel cheque. No call as promised and despite reminders since STILL NO CONTACT FROM CREASYS ONE MONTH LATER!! This is not the Creasy family business with the reputation for quality service and reliability with which I dealt for many years. It is Creative Space Group incorporated 8 October 2015 trading as Creasy."
Hi there Mike,

We are very sorry that you feel this way about our services. If you would like to discuss this further please call us on 01724 646 002, or email us at sales@abcreasy.co.uk.

Regards,
Creasy Garden Buildings.
"Recently had Creasy replace the twenty Lincoln Bow fence panels around or garden. They arrived on the day arranged and were fitted in two days, the first by Rob and second by Martin and Michael. Nothing but praised for the three of them for the quality and professionalism of their work. They left the garden clean, tidy and undamaged, thanks guys! Also thanks to Louise in the office, pleasure to talk to and deal with in the ordering process. I would have no hesitation in using Creasy again and in recommending them."
"Dear sir Shed arrived today went up quicker than I could make a cup of tea two good fitters shed quality very good left garden tidy and taken old shed away Will recommend to others Thank you Phil"
"Very pleased with our Summer House made to our size, design and in choice of finish colour. Creasy was recommended by friends and we would share their recommendation. Any minor issues were resolved promptly with no fuss. Special mention to the installation team, M & M who were very efficient, tidy and helpful. Overall we are delighted with the product and hope to enjoy many years of pleasant use."
"I have purchased a greenhouse and large shed/workshop and also had them convert the roof on my existing garage. I have to say they have been excellent and have supplied a top class product and service. I had one small problem that was rectified immediately which is always a sign of good customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them. been been"
"Totally thrilled with every aspect of our Playhouse that was delivered and erected for our Granddaughter. Most of what is on the market are flimsy and wouldn't have lasted two minutes, This one was made to the size we wanted and specification. Professional service all around. Thank you guys one very happy little girl"
"Took delivery of my new Barrel Board Dutch Barn looks fantastic really pleased with the buildings. Would highly recommend Creasys top quality buildings."
"Great service, Great Prices and their products are very good"
"Very helpful reliable team Transformed my back yard."
"I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them."
"After coming highly recommended by my late grandfather who purchased a creasy shed approx 30years ago (still going strong) myself and my partner decided to go for a summer house, it was worth every penny spent, absolutely beautifully made... the creasy team went out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction... highly recommended if you want quality craftsmanship and superb customer service"
"Nice new set of timber garage doors fitted. Friendly & helpful team."
"Bought a summerhouse of Creasys verry happy with the product and the service. Highly recommend."
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews