Creasy Garden Buildings Reviews

Creasy Garden Buildings
Oatcliffe
Scotter Common
Lincolnshire

How would you rate Creasy Garden Buildings?

T Gjertsen
Unverified Reviewer

Despite making 2 appointments for a site visit I was left waiting and nobody arrived, called, answered my telephone or Facebook messages. I am needing work to the value of at least £3500 and they just couldn't be bothered to turn up or even return my calls - appalling
Phil Swinton. Gainsborough

Dear sir
Shed arrived today went up quicker than I could make a cup of tea
two good fitters shed quality very good left garden tidy and taken old shed away
Will recommend to others
Phil
Mike & Chris W
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleased with our Summer House made to our size, design and in choice of finish colour. Creasy was recommended by friends and we would share their recommendation. Any minor issues were resolved promptly with no fuss. Special mention to the installation team, M & M who were very efficient, tidy and helpful.
Overall we are delighted with the product and hope to enjoy many years of pleasant use.
Ivan Theobald
Verified Reviewer

I have purchased a greenhouse and large shed/workshop and also had them convert the roof on my existing garage.
I have to say they have been excellent and have supplied a top class product and service. I had one small problem that was rectified immediately which is always a sign of good customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

been been
Mr And Mrs Bamford
Unverified Reviewer

Totally thrilled with every aspect of our Playhouse that was delivered and erected for our Granddaughter. Most of what is on the market are flimsy and wouldn't have lasted two minutes, This one was made to the size we wanted and specification. Professional service all around.

Thank you guys one very happy little girl
Unverified Reviewer

Took delivery of my new Barrel Board Dutch Barn looks fantastic really pleased with the buildings. Would highly recommend Creasys top quality buildings.
Keith

Great service, Great Prices and their products are very good

Very helpful reliable team
Transformed my back yard.
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered and paid for fence panels then told they would be delivered early the following week. After a full week had past and I had left numerous messages on their answer machine to contact me nobody did. So in week two I managed to actually get through to a member of staff who said that the fence would be delivered on the Saturday . Saturday came and went still no fence. One again I had to try and contact someone eventually I got through and they said they will once again deliver it on Friday, but It was actually delivered on the Saturday but the fence was so old that it made my old fences look like the new, so they must of had it in their stock for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this company to anyone. This fence took 18 days to deliver not 4 days maximum as I was told when I ordered them.
Louise Petty
Verified Reviewer

After coming highly recommended by my late grandfather who purchased a creasy shed approx 30years ago (still going strong) myself and my partner decided to go for a summer house, it was worth every penny spent, absolutely beautifully made... the creasy team went out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction... highly recommended if you want quality craftsmanship and superb customer service
Miss Wilson
Verified Reviewer

Nice new set of timber garage doors fitted. Friendly & helpful team.
Keith
Verified Reviewer

Bought a summerhouse of Creasys verry happy with the product and the service. Highly recommend.
Creasy Garden Buildings is rated 4.33 based on 12 reviews