Creams Cafe, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Creams Cafe, Greater London

7 High St, Hounslow TW3 1RH, UK

Click Here

Tell us how Creams Cafe, Greater London made you happy

"This Creams has gone down hill I remember when I used to go in there a get top Quality service and a very good portion of desert now it’s like they are cutting corners and giving you way less for the same price as they don’t have a manager in Store so I have stoped going here full stop I used to spend about £350 a month not anymore"
Are you Creams Cafe, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Creams Cafe, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews