CRE8 Reviews

80 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01942316076

paul.newton@thinkcre8.co.uk

Office 3Acorn Business CentreAcorn CourtButts St.

James
Verified Buyer

Cre8 have been excellent from start to finish in designing my new website. Jonathan was really great to work with and had some fantastic ideas. Would recommend Cre8 to anybody who wants to help their business website look the part. Thanks Guys
Emma Byrne
Verified Buyer

Over the past 8 months Cre8 have completely overhauled and updated our company's brand and soon to be launched website and we are utterly delighted with the results! Being based in Dubai, at first we were a bit apprehensive as to how we would work together, especially with there being a 4 hour time difference at this time of the year, but the team at Cre8 keep excelling beyond our expectations. Cre8 quickly adapted to our unique business environment and have gone on to produce a really exceptional portfolio of work for us with Jonathan and Vicki consistently go above and beyond to help us with our often urgent requests! We always feel that they keep our best interests a priority and no task appears too big or too small and they at all times deliver an exceptional product. What makes Cre8 different to other companies we have used in the past is their friendly and passionate work ethic, they genuinely care about our business and they have really become one of our team. If we have a problem that needs solving every member of their team gets involved, from the company director Paul, right through to the most junior member of staff, we couldn’t ask for a better marketing support team, and they have made our lives a lot easier since we started working with them!! We would highly recommend Cre8 to any business.
Verified Buyer

We recently commissioned Cre8 to completely rebrand our company. The results were fantastic
Claire Taylor
Verified Buyer

Excellent, fast and friendly service. Could no falter
Trevor Ostick
Verified Buyer

Since our initial meeting with CRE8 almost 12 months ago, the various ways in which the team have helped us has improved both home and work usage of the internet. The fresh design of the company website has created a superb image that can be developed in the future and the new home internet service is working 100% better than our previous provider.
Stephanie
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and listened to everything we needed. very happy with our website and all the team are helpful and very knowledgeable.
Charles
Verified Buyer

I rely on my email and phone to sustain and grow my business. Without the ongoing help from cre8, I would have difficulty sparing the time to undertake everything they do for me.
They're reliable, resourcefull and attentive.
Melvyn
Verified Buyer

I have been working with CRE8 for quite some time now and they have always gone above and beyond for me. Over the years they’ve built websites for both of my businesses, which have generated me a lot of leads. Their graphic designer has done plenty of different bits for me like designing my flyers, letterheads and compliment slips. They’ve also created the logo and the brand for my businesses- which look great. Back in January, I started using their marketing manager service and it was the best thing I’ve done. It’s working very well and has generated me plenty of business. I can’t thank CRE8 enough for everything they’ve done, and continue to do, for me and my business. I would recommend them to anyone.
Liam
Verified Buyer

The team at cre8 are very friendly and helpful, they designed and printed our flyers and business cards to a high standard.
Helen
Verified Buyer

Very professional, friendly service from all involved.
Marie
Verified Buyer

I would just like to write a few words about the CRE8 team. The team have been doing work for my organisation for over 5 years now and I cannot fault them. Their technical knowledge is excellent and they talk in lay persons terms !! You are never blinded by tech speak. Their creativity is excellent as is their standard of work,, they have built me a website to be proud of.
As a team they are efficient but most of all they are always keen to help and their friendliness and approachability makes them stand out from other organisations in the same field.
thanks for everything.
Marie Philpott Director Innovate and Inspire CIC
Kim
Verified Buyer

Cre8 are a pleasure to work with, they constantly go above and beyond, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Yvonne Brown
Verified Buyer

The team are inspirational and provide a bespoke professional service. They have turned around the image of my organisation and I would recommend them 100% for amy business that requires a clear, marketing statety. They are definTely on the side of the client and ho above and beyond to support.
Kirsty
Verified Buyer

Cr8 are a very friendly and helpful team nothing is too much trouble.
John
Verified Buyer

I knew they would rise to the challenge. Flyers and banners are standard fare to the guys at CR8 and they do them really well. So earlier this year I challenged them to finish off the design of the CD cover for my very first album, Moorscape. Didn't think they could do it? Of course they could! It's eyecatching without being 'in your face' and perfectly represents the subject of the album. I am now thinking of some more challenges...watch this space!
Adam
Verified Buyer

Cre8 are a very personable and professional marketing company. We are always thrilled with the results we get. Do not hesitate to contact them to discuss what you need for your business, I'm confident they can help.
Steve Brierley
Verified Buyer

An excellent service from start to finish; Paul and his team produced a website for me which exceeded my expectations. Very professional and friendly.

Since the website went live the follow up has been excellent... Cre8 are now working with us to provide SEO and social media updates to promote us for the next few months
More than pleased... Thanks all at Cre8
Katie
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fabulous team! Very welcoming and easy to talk to with any queries. I found that they worked closely with my initial ideas, evolving these digitally to look even better than I expected. The guys at cre8 have developed an outstanding website for my new photography business and I couldn't be happier. Thank you cre8!
Adam
Verified Buyer

Cre8 are our go to guys if we need anything to look snazzy and professional.

I wouldn't hesitate to take any problem to Cre8 and I have 100% confidence they would deliver the goods. They make a good brew too!
Alison Walters
Verified Buyer

The team at cre8 are professional, easy to work with and full of great ideas. Nothing was too much trouble and Jordan was readily available and helpful to talk through any issues or questions that I had throughout the process. All in all, the new site and transfer of domain registration and hosting was a painless process and it was a pleasure to work with cre8. I will be happy to work with them again in the future.
CRE8 is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews