CRE8 Reviews

Office 1
Acorn Business Centre
Acorn Court
Butts Street

"Jordan is so helpful, he will make sure that anything that I email to him goes straight onto our website the same day. Can't recommend this company enough!"
"Fuss free but very efficient service."
"Paul and the team are always happy to help us out with whatever we ask them to do - they get back to you in a timely manner and advise when the jobs can be scheduled into their work load - Once the work is completed it is always completed to a high standard and when minor changes are requested, they are always very accomodating in getting this added to the job...We have worked with these guys for 10 years now and have always been happy with the work they have done for us."
Angela Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Everyone is extremely helpful and requests are dealt with promptly"
Paul Clarke
Verified Buyer
"CRE8 have been with us since the start 12 years ago and have been one of the key parts in the massive growth of our company, they have also become good friend and are a pleasure to work with."
Martin Howell
Verified Buyer
"We had some mixed success with the marketing of our business and having tried a couple of companies,after a number of meetings we decided to put our faith in CRE8. It is now just over 2 years since the first meeting and the Cre8 team look after all our marketing needs, social media and our website. We are very happy with the progress that has been made on all fronts, and CRE8 have now been tasked with delivering our brand new website. Many thanks to Paul, Vicki,Lauren and the team."
"Cre8 offer an excellent, friendly and professional service. They brought our website and social media presence right up-to-date. Would strongly recommend Cre8 for any marketing requirements."
"From a small brief, CRE8 went away and designed our entire brand, from the logo and business cards, right the way through to the website. I would highly recommend them."
"Cre8 have been excellent from start to finish in designing my new website. Jonathan was really great to work with and had some fantastic ideas. Would recommend Cre8 to anybody who wants to help their business website look the part. Thanks Guys"
Emma Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Over the past 8 months Cre8 have completely overhauled and updated our company's brand and soon to be launched website and we are utterly delighted with the results! Being based in Dubai, at first we were a bit apprehensive as to how we would work together, especially with there being a 4 hour time difference at this time of the year, but the team at Cre8 keep excelling beyond our expectations. Cre8 quickly adapted to our unique business environment and have gone on to produce a really exceptional portfolio of work for us with Jonathan and Vicki consistently go above and beyond to help us with our often urgent requests! We always feel that they keep our best interests a priority and no task appears too big or too small and they at all times deliver an exceptional product. What makes Cre8 different to other companies we have used in the past is their friendly and passionate work ethic, they genuinely care about our business and they have really become one of our team. If we have a problem that needs solving every member of their team gets involved, from the company director Paul, right through to the most junior member of staff, we couldn’t ask for a better marketing support team, and they have made our lives a lot easier since we started working with them!! We would highly recommend Cre8 to any business."
"We recently commissioned Cre8 to completely rebrand our company. The results were fantastic"
Claire Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, fast and friendly service. Could no falter"
Trevor Ostick
Verified Buyer
"Since our initial meeting with CRE8 almost 12 months ago, the various ways in which the team have helped us has improved both home and work usage of the internet. The fresh design of the company website has created a superb image that can be developed in the future and the new home internet service is working 100% better than our previous provider."
"Very helpful and listened to everything we needed. very happy with our website and all the team are helpful and very knowledgeable."
"I rely on my email and phone to sustain and grow my business. Without the ongoing help from cre8, I would have difficulty sparing the time to undertake everything they do for me. They're reliable, resourcefull and attentive."
"I have been working with CRE8 for quite some time now and they have always gone above and beyond for me. Over the years they’ve built websites for both of my businesses, which have generated me a lot of leads. Their graphic designer has done plenty of different bits for me like designing my flyers, letterheads and compliment slips. They’ve also created the logo and the brand for my businesses- which look great. Back in January, I started using their marketing manager service and it was the best thing I’ve done. It’s working very well and has generated me plenty of business. I can’t thank CRE8 enough for everything they’ve done, and continue to do, for me and my business. I would recommend them to anyone."
"The team at cre8 are very friendly and helpful, they designed and printed our flyers and business cards to a high standard."
"Very professional, friendly service from all involved."
"I would just like to write a few words about the CRE8 team. The team have been doing work for my organisation for over 5 years now and I cannot fault them. Their technical knowledge is excellent and they talk in lay persons terms !! You are never blinded by tech speak. Their creativity is excellent as is their standard of work,, they have built me a website to be proud of. As a team they are efficient but most of all they are always keen to help and their friendliness and approachability makes them stand out from other organisations in the same field. thanks for everything. Marie Philpott Director Innovate and Inspire CIC"
"Cre8 are a pleasure to work with, they constantly go above and beyond, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
CRE8 is rated 4.94 based on 88 reviews