Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
Whilst happy with the prompt delivery, the sloe gin was a present for my sister as it was for her birthday, I wasn’t able to review the order before submission. This resulted in me not being able to claim the free glass which would have been a nice addition to the gin. There I also no way of adding a personal message which would also have been a nice touch. If I had been able to review the order and add a personal message then I would have rated this as a very good.
Hi David

Thanks for your review.

We can offer a gift message service and having received your feedback we take on board that this is not particularly clear on the site so we will work to make this more accessible.

I hope your sister liked her sloe gin.

Ally Hardy
Three attempts and over 20 minutes to place order. Kept saying that one item in order not available in quantity ordered. No facility to delete this item. Had to start afresh three times and re-enter all information twice including my billing details and the delivery address - everything was lost each time. Order just placed so cannot comment on delivery yet.
Hi Andy

Sorry to read that you had trouble placing your order.

I can confirm that we have received your order and this will be dispatched tomorrow. Were you able to order everything you wanted in the end?

If not, please email ally@craft56.co.uk and we can sort this out for you.

Ally
Quick delivery
My Isle of Bute Gorse gin and free glass arrived quickly and very well packaged. Excellent service.
Craft56 successfully sent a bottle of Kinrara Gin to Lithuania, within a week. A welcome birthday present all he needs now is the tonic. Thank you for your efficient service.
Easy to use web site, good choice available and free glass with my order. Fab!
This was a gift and was received with pleasure. Great service!
I am verry happy !
Thanks for your review! Hope you enjoy the gins, would be great to hear how you like them.
Arrived in good time & well packaged. Will definitely be back!
Really efficient service - well packaged and quick delivery
Bought this as a birthday gift for my cousin who collects whisky, he was delighted with it. He did ask if I knew which whisky had been stored in it - had to tell him I didn't know, so if anyone has any further information I'd be grateful. Would recommend Craft56,item was as described, delivered as promised.
Hi Susan, thanks for your review - we're delighted to hear your cousin liked the frame.

On the back of the frame there should be a number. If your cousin enters this number into the Whisky Frames site he should be able to trace the whisky that was in the cask.

Ally
Good communication. The order was delayed by one day in being dispatched but the customer service team kept me up to date with the progress.
I am delighted with my purchase of 1451 gin! This was purchased as a gift for Colonel Dame Kelly Holmes and it was hand delivered by Ally with lovely little extras in the package which she loved!
Always a pleasure to buy gin vua craft56. Nice presentation, informative, and quick delivery.
Fantastic service, arrived next day
Gina arrived much earlier than expected. Excellent service.
First time ordering from Craft56, quick,simple to order and damn fine gin,keep up the good work guy's.👍
Great gin. Great price. Great service. I've yet to see a better selection. Something to suit every taste.
Fast friendly efficient service!!!
Fast delivery, good communication from purchase to delivery! I would definitely buy from craft 56 again
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 267 reviews