Craft56° Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft56° Ltd
Read Craft56° Ltd Reviews

About Craft56° Ltd:

Craft56° specialise in craft drinks from independent, small-batch producers across the length & breadth of Scotland.

With an extensive range of spirits including gin, rum & vodka and gifts, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for.

For the more adventurous, we run a craft gin discovery club where you can choose to receive Scottish gins from the most exciting distilleries on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis.

hello@craft56.co.uk

Tell us how Craft56° Ltd made you happy
I always come back to Craft56 and it’s because I know I can rely on them for high-quality products, service and communication. Loved the gin and will no doubt be returning very soon!
Very speedy delivery and great service! Great range - will definitely buy from again!
Prompt and great service, plus an amazing gin too, will be ordering again.
Excellent support, came on time but 1 glass broken responded in minutes and refunded cost of glass within an hour which I didn’t ask for. Truly an excellent company and I wouldn’t hesitate in using them again whatsoever.
All round excellent service, from the help received from the craft56 team in selecting the perfect gin, to the speedy delivery. The customer service and product selection are are what make Craft56 outstanding. Can’t recommend them enough and we will be sure to use them again!
First class service speedy delivery and the taste is out of this world
First time I’ve used Craft56.... great service.... 3rd lot if Harris glassware Gin Copa glasses love them
A Quick and easy transaction. The website was easy to use. The item was well packed and delivery was quick and efficient. Would highly recommend and will be definitely using Craft56° again
Another great experience with Craft 56. I have ordered from them multiple times, both for myself and also presents for others. Easy to use website and very quick delivery. Well packaged bottles too. I’m already on my second bottle of Glaswegin and it won’t be my last!
Ordered online and it was delivered really fast which is great! Will use again!
Good communication and prompt delivery
Bought a book on Scottish Gins - Gin Galore by Sean Murphy, this is a good reference book and even has receipes which I will try out, the delivery on this book is excellent, wil buy from Craft56 again in the near future
A very good efficient and fast service, from the Craft56 site to order to delivery and I was very impressed with quick response I had to a customer question.
Bought this for my Son’s 18th Birthday, it looks amazing, I’m from Glasgow so the idea of a Glaswegin Gin is just fantastic 😊😊😊
Outstanding service. Went of their way to help. Much appreciated
Hassle free ordering, great customer service, super fast delivery. Highly recommended.
I requested a delivery of gin at the very last gasp for the following day as a present and I couldn’t have had a much better customer experience with the person who I spoke to ensuring that my web based order was duly delivered then . An excellent first time of using Craft56 and hopefully their standards of customer service are maintained ensuring many happy clients .
Craft56° is one of very few companies online that supply Garden Shed gin, which I particularly like. Similar price to elsewhere but with the offer of a free balloon gin glass decided to give them a try and was not disappointed. Item arrived within 48 hours and extremely well packaged. Will certainly use again in future.
Excellent choice of gins available from distilleries I’ve never heard of. Very speedy delivery too.
Cannot fault these guys, delivery always arrives quickly and we'll packaged
Craft56° Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 276 reviews