Craft Superstore Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Craft Superstore
3PM
3PM

About Craft Superstore: Craft Superstore was borne out of a desire to bring together top quality craft products and first-rate customer service to crafters everywhere. Whether you're an experienced internet shopper or new to buying craft products online, our store offers quality?

info@craftsuperstore.co.uk

Unit 5 Cedar Trade Park,
Cobham Road,
Dorset

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Tell us how Craft Superstore made you happy

"I placed an order with this company and did not receive the same. I chased and chased via telephone and their online email page (to which it states they will respond in 2 days) however, no response and no one ever answered the calls. The website has now been taken down and I never received my order and therefore, lost my money spent. They are an awful company and I should have listened to the previous reviews left online. Would not order from them again if they did exist which is a shame because their products do look good. Angry that I received no curtesy of a response from the company and that I wasted money on them."
Are you Craft Superstore? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Craft Superstore receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Great deals"
"I order some dies on the 5th February it was dispatched on the 9th never recieved emailed them on the 15th February got a reply straight away saying they will be in contact, still waiting its now the 20th and as yet no refund and no goods,have tryed ringing and it just rings until it cuts out, have emailed again today and no-one has had the curtsey to contact me will never order again and will not recommend. WISH I KNEW HOW TO CONTACT A MANAGER OR EVEN BETTER CEO"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Craft Superstore.co.uk I placed an order with them over 130 pounds it never arrived, finally I got fed up and cancelled it, I was promised a refund but never given any. The company has gone into liquidation and new owners are not going to honor any past orders placed or give a refund, basically I have lost the entire sum, please be very very careful and stay away from online companies like this."
Craft Superstore is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews