Craft Gin Club Reviews

Based on 5,690 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Excellent :))
It was really exciting receiving my first box and unpacking all the goodies inside!! They didn't disappoint either. Absolutely delicious and the gin was exceptional.
I love gin club, love how everything is wrapped & presented in the box too! Every month is different and I love the surprise! Everybody who enjoys a tipple of gin needs gin club in there life! FACT
Felt a bit apprehensive if I would like it but more than pleasantly surprised and looking forward to my next box!
Fantastic value for the amount you get! Love all the quirky snacks too! Will definitely recommend to friends
Received outer first box & was not disappointed. The gin is superb, the botanical were perfect for the extra taste & an exceptional magazine giving very useful information about the gin itself, cocktails to try & what's going on in the gin world. Definitely recommend the Gin Club to friends & family now.
Really nice and lots more in the box than I was expecting!
Fantastic, can't wait till my next surprise arrives
1st box brilliant 🤩, looking forward to the next one ..
Lovely gin and the mixers and treats were great too!
Enjoyed 1st box thanks Friend refered me.
My first box and WOW did I love it. T From the gin to the mixers then the snacks. Amazing. Can not wait for the next box ❤️
Thanks for your fab review, we're so glad you've loved the box!
A lot of thought has gone in to making this box special. I can not wait to see what is in my second box for July!
Hi Lacey, we're so glad you love the June box as much as we do! Thanks for your great review.
Loved my first box. Really impressed with the quality and range of treats :)
Thanks for your great review!
I made our G and T ‘s as instructed and felt as if it was our very first taste of Gin. Absolutely incredible taste . Loved the bubbly tonic too
What a really lovely review Julie, thank you so much for your kind words!
Absolutely loved my first box, loved everything in it, the gin was absolutely delish, was looking forward to my chocolate, however, daughter beat me to it 😆, looking forward to my next box
Thanks for your great review Di! Hopefully you can have a taste of your snacks before she sneaks them all next time!
Excellent value, well put together
Thanks for your five star review Robert!
So happy with my first box of lovely things. The gin was good and I tried out the gin cocktail which was also very good. Looking forward to my next delivery.
We're thrilled you loved your first box Jeannette, thanks for your review!
Amazing 1st box,. looking forward to my next 1!
Thanks for the great review Kirsty, hopefully you love the next one just as much!
nice bottle of Gin and then all the little bits that makes the difference Brilliant Thanks
The gin is the star of the show but we think the extras are just as important! Thanks for the review Tony.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,690 reviews