Craft Gin Club Reviews

Based on 5,650 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Really enjoyed first box. Very different and interesting gin and loved all the bits that came with it as well as informative magazine. Looking forward to the next one!
The extras are just as important as the gin to us here! Thanks for your fab review Shirley.
Absolutely beautiful gin Don't need much of this in your tonic Haven't mixed the cocktail yet but all other accompaniments have been lovely too
These gins really do speak for themselves, Susan! Thanks for your lovely review.
Lovely flavoured gin in a gorgeous bottle. Good variety of nibbles too 😊
Thank you for your fab review!
My box arrived after Christmas, it was lovely to explore the fine packaging and each piece reviled another wooo and ah! Everything included was of a fine quality and we couldn’t keep our hands off it! It gives an opportunity to indulge in fine quality gins we’d probably be too uncertain to buy . Thank you.
It's so lovely to hear you enjoyed the entire unboxing experience, thank you for your kind review!
Really enjoyed all the little snacks . Very impressed . Looking forward to receiving my next box
Thanks for your great review Liz! It's always good to have something tasty to snack on.
Just love gin! Nice to try something different!
It is indeed! Thanks for the great review.
Those salty chocolate peanuts were the highlight....made me not care about the gin!!!!!
That really is saying something Karen! Thanks for the fab review.
Received within two days of ordering. Excellent contents. Really like this month's gin. Roll on March.
Let's hope the next one is up to scratch, we think it is! Thanks for the review Mary.
Enjoyed the different flavours of the song cai gin and have recommended it to my friends! Can't wait for the next adventure.
We do hope to take you on an adventure with all our carefully picked gins, thanks for the lovely review!
Delivery was very prompt, contents were great as very unusual, the Gin was lovely and nothing like I have tasted before. I have recommended to my friends
Don't forget to refer your gin pals to receive extra loyalty points! Thanks for the great review.
This is my first time and it was brilliant. Seriously thinking of upgrading to gold membership.
We hope it's worth it! Thanks for the five star review.
My first box. Liking the inclusion of so much different choices. Love ❤ the magazine lots of idea's.
Thanks for the great review Viv! We're glad you loved everything in the box.
What a great Gin box, full of everything you need for a superb afternoon or evening with friends family and comes with a full size bottle!
Customer service was great and it was delivered on time. Would recommend.
Enjoyed the magazine, gin and snacks and look forward to receiving my next box
Only had one box but loved it can’t wait till next one comes
Such good value and excellent quality products! Love the magazine too!
Gorgeous gin Loved the recipes in the magazine Loved the sample snacks Great value for money
Worth the money and great products. Gin was amazing too.
My first box was the January one. Impressed so far.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,650 reviews