Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I saw an advert for Craft Gin Club; what particularly attracted me was the ‘No Contract’ aspect of it. I signed up and now eagerly await my box every month. I love the magazine and read it cover to cover too. It arrives on time, content is specially curated with mixers, miniatures and there are lovely promotional emails on offers, cocktail and recipes. Love it!!
Thank you for your kind words Sandie, we would never want our members to feel as though they can't cancel or change their membership as their needs suit, but are so glad we have so many loyal members who love the club as much as we do!
Love my gin box delivery. I’m always excited to see what gin it is and try out the cocktail of the month. The magazine is excellent and the unusual snacks give you the chance to try something you probably wouldn’t usually buy.
Thank you for your kind review! We love introducing our members to delicious and different snacks, along with the tastiest gin we can find!
I really look forward to receiving my box. Can’t wait to open it. April’s gin was amazing. Love the goodies in particular the garnishes
Thank you for your lovely review! We think the garnish can really make or break a G&T so it's important to have the right one, and we're so glad you love it!
I bought a craft gin membership for a couple of relatives for Christmas in the absence of being able to see them to give them a physical gift. I decided to self gift a membership to me too and we all love it! It feels like a birthday when the monthly package arrives - it has been a real boost during lockdown and a special treat to look forward to. The gins have all been delicious and the magazine and mixers and snacks take it to the next level; I particularly like the cocktail of the month aspect.
Hi Helen, we're so glad to hear you've been loving your membership and even managed to get your family involved! We're so proud of our boxes, including the little bits and pieces so it's lovely to see hear when someone appreciates those. Enjoy a G&T for us later!
I look forward in anticipation for my next delivery
Hi Deb, thanks for your great review! I hope you enjoy your next box as much as you have those previously, we're definitely a fan!
Always exciting to see what's in the box - a lovely treat to look forward to!
Thank you for your five star review. We're always excited to see your reactions to the box contents too!
Not only great gins but a very informative magazine showing you how to use all the ingredients to make the perfect G&T or cocktails. And there’s some extra treats included too!
Thank you for your really kind words! We are particularly proud of our Ginned! Magazine, the team work so hard to make sure it's got everything you could possible need!
Fantastic treat, always look forward to it's arrival
Thank you for the lovely review Sue! It's a treat we are sure you deserve.
I like the flexibility of the subscriptions, I get mine delivered every 3 months and it's such a treat. You get a good range of snacks and mixers, enough to enjoy a good couple of the cocktails. I honestly think it's well worth the money.
Hi Vanessa, so glad to hear you love the box! We have so many quarterly members who love the occasional treat and it's always lovely to hear.
Just something to look forward too and chat to my friends about
We love to hear that you chat about our gin boxes with your friends, our community is one of the best parts of CGC!
Loving being a member of the gin club
Thanks for your kind review! We hope you continue to love your membership just as much.
Really enjoy the variety of gin and mixers that I would not normally try.
Hi Patricia, We're so glad to hear you love the variety! We love introducing our members to new gins and even mixers that you don't normally find.
Great value, great gin, can't wait for each one to arrive!
Thanks for the lovely review Carolyn! We think £40 for a superb craft gin and all the other goodies is a bargain too!
A lovely box of treats sent to your door, I like the little extras that come with the actual gin itself and also the great magazine which is always a good read.
What a lovely review! The little extras are just an added bonus, and we love how much they love they always get too!
I look forward to the parcel arriving with glasses at the ready
We feel the same way Andi! That first sip of a delicious gin in an evening is incomparable.
Amazing parcel every month.
Thank you for your kind review Chantel, we hope we continue to impress!
The quality of the goodies in the box are sensational!! And amazing value for money! Always like Christmas when the box arrives!!
Thank you Caroline! We do our best to only get the best goodies for our lovely members, and it's so nice to hear that it's appreciated. We hope the next box makes you feel just as festive!
Fantastic gin is beingsupplied to me and the family every month. Its a great way to get my colling ready for hopefully opening my garden bar at the end of the year
It's always so fun to hear that gin gets shared around a family, we hope you get plenty to yourself too! When your collection is complete, send us a photo to enjoy!
Not for me I'm afraid. I took out a monthly subscription at Christmas 2020 and looked forward to my first delivery. When it arrived I was thrilled with the contents, the Gin was superb, the additional items were very well matched and the magazine provided a surprisingly good read. The next month's box wasn't quite as good, the Gin wasn't as good but the rest was still enjoyable. The next month saw the Gin quality fall again (In my opinion) and the snacks included Jalapeno crisps, which were definitely not to my taste. My final box saw a French Gin being delivered; I found it to be a really sub-par blend that disappointed almost as soon as it was tasted. There was no depth of flavour and it smacked of a home-distillery, in fact, had I not known it's origin I could have been convinced that it was home-made. I found the snacks in that particular box really disappointing and it was they that really convinced me to end the subscription. I'm sure that Camembert popcorn and a bag of Snail flavoured Crisps thrilled some people, but not me, I just found them tired, clichéd and fairly revolting. Needless to say, they went in the bin. I really enjoyed receiving my box and am sad that it only survived for four months as I had high hopes for my subscription, especially as it's a fairly pricey option, but I came away very underwhelmed. I realise that different people hold different opinions and what works for some won't work for all, I'm simply providing my honest opinion, there's really no point leaving a review otherwise. The boxes are superbly packed and the customer service was excellent from day one. Every email enquiry was answered politely and efficiently. It's a shame it didn't work out for me but I would definitely recommend CGC to others if asked. If you're a Gin fan you should give it a try, it's easy to stop your subscription if you decide not to keep it.
Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! It's always good to hear exactly what our members' think, you've been sent an email in regard to this as we want you to end with a happy thought of us!
The best club to be part of I’ve been a monthly member for nearly a year and I have yet to find a gin that I didn’t like or a box I didn’t like. Some have been stunning (Monaco gin I’m looking at you) but all have been very decent. Usually get a UK gin one month, international the next. But it’s not just the gin, there are all the extras too: tonics, another mixer (soda/juice etc), cocktail syrups, magazine and sweet and savoury snacks. Since joining the club I’ve enjoyed trying different things I wouldn’t usually consider. The French crisps and popcorn were amazing in the April box! There’s a great Facebook page and regular live events where you can win gin too! If you’re not sure, I’d say go for it! We all need a little treat with the rubbish year we’ve had and you can get your first box for half price to decide. Also you can choose monthly, bi- monthly, quarterly and skip or add boxes as you wish. If you use my code you get £20 off and I get points too! https://prz.io/oRegopcA
I'm so glad to hear you're such a big fan of the club! We do our best to provide top quality gins and extras and it's lovely to be appreciated. The love for our Facebook page and events is exactly what we like to hear, our community is so important to us as a company, so keep it up!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,098 reviews