Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Good magazine that compliments the products. Great tasting gin and and snacks. Prices are fair with a promt delivery. Access to my account not always easy.
bringing gin lol
The gins are all very different and the tonics and extras in each box are well paired . It enables you to try many new tastes and products you otherwise may not have the opportunity to.
A lovely surprise on delivery of each order and brilliant club member only offers. I would never have been able to try these gins without the offers.
I love the gin club as me daughter get excited for the day it turns up to make different cocktails
Great to sample a different mix every month.
Brilliant service and Gins. Love the extras in the box and the magazine.
The best subscription box EVER! The value for money blows my mind with every box I get. A full size bottle of gin, tonics, mixers, and snacks - what more could you ask for! Flexible subscription options are great too, allowing me to fit this delight into my budget perfectly.
It’s great having a subscription to look forward to as an adult! Every month there’s a different gin paired with different mixers and snacks. The magazine is fab and gives you the history and the details of the gin of the month. I love the cocktail of the month! I am excited to receive it every time.
Increased to monthly subscription when lockdown started. It was the highlight of my month during those times. Can’t bring myself to go back to every other month now. Every box has something fabulous and I wouldn’t want to miss out!
Like Christmas every time it arrives
Best thing ever.
I love the products. The gin is always unique and tastes great. You always provide quality tonics and garnishes. I really look forward to the little sweet treats too!
Love getting to try new gins and ready all about the background to them. I enjoy trying all the new snacks and mixers. I also love taking part in the virtual cocktail evenings
Great Gin, mixers & munchies. An excellent birthday treat that will last all year with surprises every month.
Fantastic value for money and never no what to expect when opening the box
Love this, you get really interesting gins each order and it comes with everything you need, including a couple of cocktails and nibbles. I get excited each time my package arrives
Have been with you for years and love it.It like Christmas every box
There is such a variety of flavours of gin to try. Every delivery provides great excitement wondering what items of deliciousness will be with the gin. I’ve never been disappointed.
The boxes are full of really good quality products which are well worth the money. Very well packaged. We love the magazine & trying all the recipes & cocktails.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,466 reviews