Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
My first box, so much stuff in it didn’t know where to start. Fantastic value. Looking forward to the summer, sitting in our summerhouse trying out some cocktails. If I could make a suggestion, many members may not have a measure or a cocktail shaker, any possibility of offering them for sale in the online shop?
I had April’s gin box. The gin was absolutely delicious. The treats were ok. Pricing was great as the gin alone is over £30. Roll on the next box!
Absolutely amazing.... The price The service The whole experience To make things simple you can skip months or just have in month and then stop then restart when you can afford or fancy it. I would highly recommend to everyone.
I ordered for my birthday. Wow, such fun to open and the gin was amazing
I really loved receiving my first box, some unusual treats & opportunities to taste test products we wouldn’t usually purchase. Gin is beautiful & loved the mixers. Can’t wait for my next box 📦
Every other month the excitement of the next delivery builds with friends all updating who had the email, the parcel notice and then the arrival. Never disappointed!
This is the gift that just keeps on giving 😍
Ah loved my first gin box, it was like Christmas. Tried the gin last night and oh my, it’s gorgeous.
I absolutely love it. I get a box quarterly and really look forward to it arriving. I also enjoy trying the cocktails for which all ingredients are included in my box. It represents great value for money and I look forward to trying many more wonderful gins. Cheers.
Love trying new cocktails and gin and tonic combinations, great ideas for homemade cocktails too!
Excellent birthday present, wondering what next box will bring?
Great choice of gins and tonics. I have had 2 boxes and wouldn’t have tried the guns provided which were excellent. Also love the matching “snacks”
Joined after seeing how much friends were enjoying being a member. Signed up with a fab offer. Never considered myself agin drinker until a friend persuaded me to try a flavoured one, now a convert to all gin😂. Look forward to receiving my boxes as it like having a birthday surprise every few months. Like that I get an email saying the payment has been taken followed by the one that says it’s been dispatched.
I joined with a special offer for two boxes which is a great introductory offer. My first box went astray after being sent out for delivery but the people at customer service were brilliant and organised a replacement which arrived very quickly. The box even at full price is great value for money and I really look forward to getting my surprise gin and tasty snacks every three months.
Receive my box within a couple of days of being notified each month. I really look forward to unboxing it. Didn't think I'd be so excited every time haha. I recommend it as good value in comparison to other similar clubs.
I'm so excited to see what's in my box each month and haven't been disappointed at all. Its a real opportunity to try gins and nibbles that I probably wouldn't have bought. It's great fun to mix the cocktails and make the recipes in the magazine, I'm so glad my friend recommended joining. Bring on May's box. 😃
I saw an advert for Craft Gin Club; what particularly attracted me was the ‘No Contract’ aspect of it. I signed up and now eagerly await my box every month. I love the magazine and read it cover to cover too. It arrives on time, content is specially curated with mixers, miniatures and there are lovely promotional emails on offers, cocktail and recipes. Love it!!
Love my gin box delivery. I’m always excited to see what gin it is and try out the cocktail of the month. The magazine is excellent and the unusual snacks give you the chance to try something you probably wouldn’t usually buy.
I really look forward to receiving my box. Can’t wait to open it. April’s gin was amazing. Love the goodies in particular the garnishes
I bought a craft gin membership for a couple of relatives for Christmas in the absence of being able to see them to give them a physical gift. I decided to self gift a membership to me too and we all love it! It feels like a birthday when the monthly package arrives - it has been a real boost during lockdown and a special treat to look forward to. The gins have all been delicious and the magazine and mixers and snacks take it to the next level; I particularly like the cocktail of the month aspect.
Hi Helen, we're so glad to hear you've been loving your membership and even managed to get your family involved! We're so proud of our boxes, including the little bits and pieces so it's lovely to see hear when someone appreciates those. Enjoy a G&T for us later!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,094 reviews