Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I would have tryed the the gin for June as didn't think I was keen on elderflower but I liked this one and looking forward to trying many more. Thanks guys good work
Our gins are never too strong a flavour as we always want it to taste like gin! Thank you for your lovely review.
I loved my first box and took it away for a weekend on the Norfolk Broads and my friend and I enjoyed the cocktail making and the snacks. We also found the magazine very informative, especially about the Isle of Man which my friend has already booked to visit this year so will visit the distilleries. Looking forward to my next box.
Thank you for your lovely review Diane! We hope you get to visit the distillery and learn all about the gin too!
Good quality gin and lots of other items in the box and quick delivery
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad you loved the whole box!
Amazing value Great to try different gins Can’t wait for my next box ❤️
It's always exciting to try something new! Thank you for your review.
Loving the gin !! The popcorn was to die to for !!! Haven't tried the fairy juice yet ..Cocktail ? I didn't get one of those?
Hi Angela, Thank you for your review! The syrup and one of the mixers make the cocktail, which you can find the recipe for in our magazine! We hope you got to enjoy it in the end.
Absolutely amazing was so pleased with the quality of all my lovely goodies. Thank you can’t wait for my next box
We're so glad you loved the whole box Julie! Thank you for your review.
I was great full the most of the snacks were gluten free as that’s something I find isn’t considered often. May be next time gf sweet snack/biscuit would be nice? The gin was fabulous.
You can find all allergens for our upcoming boxes on our website if you'd like to know in advance! Thank you for your lovely review.
Brightened up my day, nicely packaged, well explained. Loved it
We're so glad we could brighten up your day a little Caroline, thank you for your review!
Great value nice craft gin snacks great mixers fantastic magazine was great as gave me great cocktail recipes
We hope all the cocktails you managed to try were delicious David! Thank you for your review.
Loved it full of extras, so glad I signed up
Thank you for your lovely review!
Presented beautifully with lots of delicious goodies. Really enjoying the gin, love trying new ones. Can't wait for our next parcel!
We're so glad you loved your first box so much Clare, and hope you continue to enjoy them all the same! Thank you for your review.
We got our first box at half price but it was definitely worth the full price. Fast delivery and lovely products! We loved the surprise and it is a great way of trying new gins.
We hope you stick with us and manage to find a new favourite Catherine, thank you for your review!
Quick delivery, very well packaged, love the gin and tonics and the little snacks were delicious!
Thank you for your great review!
So happy to receive my first box. Price was great, delivery on time and packed perfectly. Inside was full of lovely surprises. I enjoyed every one. Thank you. Can’t wait for next delivery!
Thank you for your lovely review, hopefully you love the next box just as much!
VERY QUICK AND LOVELY CRAFT GIN :)
Thank you for your great review Sandra!
Loved the gin, loved the tonics and all the little snacks. The Fairy Juice was really nice, also the cocktail.
Thank you for your lovely review Dee! We're glad you loved our cocktail of the month for June!
Amazing! Great content I’m excited for next months 😍
We're excited too! Thank you for your lovely review.
Beautifully packaged & great tasting products!
Thank you for your kind review Genevieve, we're pretty impressed with it too!
Exciting to receive the surprise. A real treat and very enjoyable gin. Fynoderee…loved it!! All the extras make for an interesting evening sharing with friends.
The gin is the star of the show but we think the extras are just as important! Thank you for your lovely review.
Fantastic introduction to the Craft Gin Cub. Can’t wait for my next order to arrive!
We're so glad you loved your first box so much, we hope we continue to impress! Thank you for your review.
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,635 reviews