Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Fantastic service and product loved it
Loveeeeeed my first gin box. It was an absolute treat to come through the door.
Very very nice thank you
Was like Christmas receiving a massive box full of goodies! Everything was well packaged, so no risk of breakages in transit, & there was so much. The magazine was a great read, & ive really enjoyed making some of the cocktails.
Brilliant idea, real value for money & enjoyed everything in the box, especially trying out the cocktails in the magazine.
Lots of lovely goodies added to the pack as well as gorgeous gin. Really pleased with it
Loved everything that came, it was like xmas...looking forward to my second one.
Great product, super service and lots of fun. Great for any gin lovers who enjoy a real experience at home.
My husband and I have been impressed by the variety and quantity of items in the monthly box. We have received 2 deliveries and both gins have been unusual and very good. Highly recommended.
Fantastic box!! Love it!!
I love it so much its like alcoholic Xmas
Very happy with contents and quality. Nice to have a change from my usual mixers. Snacks excellent, especially the pretzels.
Wow, absolutely delicious gin, loved the magazine with all the cocktail idea and all the samples. Will definitely be ordering again!!
Amazing value and liked everything in the box. Delighted
Delighted with the box. New experiences went down very well following a very smooth purchase and delivery process. Just have to go back for more - the box was a real treat
Received my first box I was very surprised how much I got can't wait for my second box if you enjoy gin you need to join this club well worth the money
Really excited to receive my first order and loved it look forward to my next delivery x
A fabulous way to try different gins, mixers and ideas for cocktails. The snacks were amazing
My first Gin box arrived speedily and I love it! Great value too So surprised by the amount of goodies included, can’t wait to try all of the lively cocktail recipes in the magazine 🍸🍹 Looking forward to my next one already ☺️
Loved my first box, Great gin and mixers, also great range of nibbles I would never otherwise have tried. Looking forward to my next box
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.86 based on 5,271 reviews