Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Superb selection of quality products at a great price! Was nice to open the well presented box felt like my birthday. Thank you
Thank you for your lovely review, the contents reveal is one of the most exciting parts of the boxes!
I loved the variety of contents of the first box
Thank you for your kind review!
Loved my first box. quick delivery too and really happy with what was inside . the gin was gorgeous with the tonic water and also the cocktail too 😊😊 can't wait for my 2nd box to arrive x
Hi Claire, thank you for your lovely review! We hope your 2nd box is just as exciting as the first!
Excellent service, the gin is one of the best I have yet tasted and the accompanying mixers and snacks were a great addition
Thank you for your really lovely review! We do our best to find the highest quality gins we can and we're glad when our members love them as much as we do!
Loved my first gin box really good value for £20 1st box offer. Nice to try new drinks and snacks!
Thank you for your lovely review Lisa, we hope we've gained another member of our CGC family!
Very happy with box contents.
Thank you for your kind review!
My first box, I was extremely happy with the contents, the gin was out of this world, I've subscribed to bimonthly but think I'm going to be changing this
Thank you for your lovely review Andrea! We know how hard it is to resist getting a box every month, they're just too good!
Loved my first box! Really enjoyed the snacks and making the cocktail. It’s a lovely gin, can’t wait for the next box to arrive 😃
Thank you for your review Claire, we can't wait for you to experience the next box, it's a good one!
Great first box with some nice options.
Thank you for your lovely review Jim!
I loved it
Thanks for your lovely review Maxine!
Delighted with my first box , the g/t was fab , haven’t tried the cocktail yet , but will do tonight . Can’t wait for the next one. Didn’t like the plantain crisps , tasted a bit cardboardy for me, but everything else was wonderful Thank You
Thank you for your review Sue! Hopefully your next box has more snacks to your tastes!
Lovely, so exciting to get the box and discover all the lovely treats and beautiful gin inside. Value for money is excellent
Thank you for your lovely review, we hope you continue to discover some excellent gins!
Great value for money. So much so that several of my colleagues have signed up too!
Make sure you're referring your friends to receive loyalty points and discounts! Thank you for your review.
Although the gin and other products were of a high standard, I don't think they are really worth the monthly price tag. I will wait for my next box in June and then may have to cancel after that? I did enjoy the whole experience of receiving the box expertly packaged, delivered to my door!!
Thank you for your review Sam! The value of our boxes is always at least £60, often up to £70, and we try and include as much as we can to keep our members' happy, but do understand it is a good chunk every month!
Received Box at the correct time and given regular updates on the tracking of my parcel. Really great introduction offer and looking forward to my next order. Highly recommend this club.
Thank you for your lovely review Allison! We're so glad our first box for you was well received, and I'm sure the rest will be too!
Excellent vice in find and mixers. Absolutely everything in the box was delicious. Highly recommended. Can't wait for the next one
Thank you for your lovely review, the next one is a good one so I'm sure you'll love it!
Absolutely loved my first box. The Gin tastes amazing. I might change my 3 monthly subscription to monthly because it’s so good!! Impressed!!
Thank you for your review Debbie! It's hard to resist a gorgeous bottle of craft gin every month!
Delivered on-time, the gin is excellent and the magazine Ginned is interesting with fabulous recipes.
Thank you for your lovely review Patricia, make sure you share any photos of your recreations of our recipes on social media!
First box was amazing, gin was lovely and all the extras were a really nice bonus
Thank you for your lovely review, the extras may be a small part but we always want them to be just as loved!
Fab, all very tasty 😋
Thanks for your review, we couldn't agree more!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,401 reviews