Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
Delivery quick service excellent gin & products cant wait for my april delivery at a good price I hope
Hi Jayne, thank you for leaving your lovely review. I am so glad that you loved your last box and it has left you wanting more. We hope you enjoy the April GOTM - it is beautiful :)
Love my first box lots of good tips and great gin choice
Hi Pamela, thanks for leaving your lovely review. We are so glad that enjoyed all the delicious tips and recipes from our magazine. I will send on your feedback to the relevant teams :)
Having different guns, tonics and snacks in this way really expands knowledge around the gun. When you know your box is in it’s like knowing that Santa is coming
Hi Shazza, thank you for leaving such a lovely review. We are so glad that we can sprinkle a little bit of joy on you through our boxes. We hope you continue to enjoy all the delicious goodies we have planned for you.
My first box looks great, we are going to try out some of the gin recipes tomorrow evening with our valentines meal.
Thank you for leaving us a lovely review Carole! We hope you loved the Valentines day cocktails ❤ We have some fabulous gins for you both to enjoy in 2021. Best Regards Amy B
Amazing gin and box, also looking forward to the complimentary free bottle.
Hi Gary, thanks for leaving such a lovely review. We are so glad that you are enjoying the gin we have sent out to you and hope you love your complimentary bottle just as much! :)
A full sized bottle of gin, plus amazing extras?! The magazine was also really interesting. Would definitely stay on subscription or order for a friend's birthday.
Hi Elliot, thanks for leaving such a lovely review. We are so glad that you are loving every aspect of our box. I will send on your wonderful feedback to our relevant teams :)
Just a little bit of sunshine on a rainy day. Great value plenty of variety and updated every step of the way.
Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad that we can send a little bit of sunshine your way. We hope you continue to enjoy all the delicious goodies we have planned for you :)
What’s not to love delightful
I get a box every three months. Every box has included a gin that I haven't tried before and the advice around the correct garnishes and tonics really does make for the perfect G&T. It's great that the box has everything I need and the surprise snacks and treats are always a bonus. It's a great way for small craft gin companies to get their gin out there.
Hi Kristie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review! I am so pleased to hear you're loving being a quarterly member and trying new and exciting gins! We've got many exciting boxes this year to come! - Megan :)
The box is filled with great new things to try. The snacks are delicious. Customer service is great and super fast and helpful
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review Hazel! I am so pleased that you're happy with our boxes and the service! - Megan :)
I loved receiving my first box. The magazine and mixers gsve me some great ideas and I can't wait to try them
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first box! I hope that you enjoy the lovely cocktail recipes from our magazine - Amy.K :)
Very prompt delivery, great value, especially with the new subscription offer and lovely products. Very pleased.
Hi Brigdet, thanks for the lovely review. We love having you as a new member and pleased you are enjoying the experience. There are some wonderful gins on their way to you in 2021! Best Regards Amy B
First gin box delivery in February, lovely thank you. Really pleased with the information in the magazine, new cocktail recipes welcomed!
Received my 3rd gin in time for my birthday & love it. Lovely citrus hints enhanced by a super selection of mixers. Love receiving the magazine which has outstanding information and recipes for drinks & delicious desserts. I have enjoyed the savoury snacks and especially the chocolate treat. Can’t wait for the next one!
Thank you for the lovely feedback Adele! I am so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the box. I can assure you that we have some fabulous boxes coming your way - Amy.K :)
The gin box I recived had delicious snacks in and different tonics also a great magazine with different cocktails to do
I love receiving my box (just received my 3rd one) - especially because it contains things I wouldn't normally buy (creature of habit)! Exotic snacks and different flavoured gins/cocktails have kept me going so far through Lockdown. I bought some of the gin explorers packs to do gin tasting sessions with friends via zoom and when 2/5 packs came with 1 gin missing (but 2 of sloe gin) when I emailed customer services they were quick to send out 2 new explorers packs. Can't fault them....I may change my monthly membership to bimonthly as I'm not getting through the gin fast enough!
Hi Helen, thanks for the fantastic review. We love having you as a member and pleased you are enjoying the experience. There are some delicious gins on their way to you in 2021! Best Regards Amy B
The February box was my first one. Loved it! I enjoyed making the cocktails and the snacks were great.
Hi Sharon. Thank you for leaving a review. Glad you had fun making the Cosmopoli-gin! Welcome to the Craft Gin Club, we love having you as a member. Best Regards Amy B 😊
Great selection of goodies on the box - all top-quality brands. Very nicely packaged and delivered on time. Excellent.
Received first in February. Wow wow. It is amazing. Great to try different and new g&ts
Thank you so much for writing this lovely review! I am so pleased that you loved our February box and trying new gins and our mixers! - Megan :)
Great gin, great value and lots of nice surprises!
Hi Trevor, I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your first box! We have some very exciting gins coming your way this year which I am sure you will also love. - Amy.K :)
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.84 based on 3,735 reviews