Craft Gin Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Craft Gin Club
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Craft Gin Club Reviews

About Craft Gin Club:

We're the UK's #1 club for gin lovers.
Every month, we select one of the world's finest small-batch gins, including rare and exclusive bottlings not available elsewhere, and send it to our members along with a range of complementary gourmet treats and a copy of our club magazine.

members@craftginclub.co.uk

1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL

Tell us how Craft Gin Club made you happy
I love my box from craft gin club and love the fact that you get things you would not normally buy and the magazine is fab too. Give it a try you wont be disappointed.
Thank you for your lovely review Emma, we hope you've managed to find a new fav!
Very happy with everything
Thank you for your great review Mike!
Delicious gin and accompanying snacks ! Perfection in a box
Thank you for your lovely review Siobhan, we're so glad you love it!
Look forward to a surprise gin every month and am never disappointed
Thank you for your lovely review Lisa, we're so glad we haven't disappointed!
Loved the May box, really well put together and would be great as special gifts for friends & family 😊
Thank you for your lovely review Rachel, we think our boxes make really wonderful gifts!
Love love love it, I think it is good value for money, and you get to try lots of different gins , and ideas for cocktails
Thank you for your lovely review Jane! We hope you've managed to find a new favourite!
The gins are wonderful, the mixers and cocktails great and I love the snacks but above all its such a treat at the start of the month and a surprise to open and see what sin the box.
Thank you for your lovely review Russell, we hope you continue to enjoy each and every box just as much!
It's like getting a birthday present every quarter! Always a surprise not knowing what you are going to get and I haven't been disappointed yet
Thank you for your lovely review, we hope we never disappoint!
The prices are very reasonable. Its always exciting opening the box and I'm never disappointed. Great gins and snacks and mixers
Thank you for your lovely review, we're so glad you've enjoyed all your boxes!
The Gins are really good quality and it’s a great way to broaden ones knowledge base and try new things. The tonics and snacks are such an added bonus, it feels like Christmas every month
We couldn't agree more! Thank you for your lovely review!
Lovely gins and mixers oh and don’t forget snacks
Thank you for your lovely review Sandra! We're so glad you love it!
Who doesn’t like a nice surprise from time to time, always look forward to our delivery.
We couldn't agree more! Thank you for your lovely review.
Ace service all round. Great choice of gin and nibbles.
Thank you for your lovely review Samantha, we're glad you've been loving CGC!
It's something to look forward to each month. A treat of ginormous selections. That we can all share and enjoy 😉
Sharing all the delicious goodies is sometimes difficult! Thank you for your lovely review Joanne.
Love being part of the club, my wife and I love receiving the monthly box, to open and find what surprises you have inside! Magazine has really good ideas for cocktails, enjoy relaxing in my garden reading it.
Thank you for your lovely review, we love creating our magazine and are so glad you enjoy it!
I love the surprise of what gins I will receive was happy month and I love the little bits you get with it like crisps popcorn etc and I love the cocktails too
Thank you for your lovely review! We couldn't agree more, the surprise is so exciting.
Useful nibbles, good ideas for cocktails from the magazine. I don’t always like the gin (sorry) but so far I’ve loved 3 out of 4. It gives me an idea of what to buy for myself.
Thank you for your lovely review! No need to apologise, we know our members have different tastes and it can't always be 100% happiness!
Look forward to the delivery and always love the contents
Thank you for your lovely review Mary! We hope you enjoy your next box just as much!
Love the gin subscription with all the goodies it comes with. The magazine is also great to read as well as learning new tips and mixes!
Thank you for your lovely review Emma, we love the magazine and are so glad you love it too!
Love waiting to see what gin and goodies I get. This is a great surprise in a box and one that is worth waiting for.
Opening the box and revealing the contents is always exciting! Thank you for your review!
Craft Gin Club is rated 4.85 based on 4,527 reviews