Cowling & Wilcox Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how Cowling & Wilcox made you happy

Telephone
"They always have fantastic art materials at a great price."
Are you Cowling & Wilcox? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They have a massive amount of art supplies, much cheaper than anywhere else! If you have any problems, they have an easy messaging service where they'll normally get back to you within a few days, they are very patient and polite. A few times they haven't had the items I've wanted delivered to them in time, so they'll normally give me a call to ask if I want my items sent separately. Other than that, I've had no problems with Cowling & Wilcox, they're great!"
"Canvases arrived covered mould - after photographing I had to dispose of them to prevent it spreading . They promised to refund but never did - they just stopped answering my emails . Zero stars ."
"Delivery is shocking! Never turned up, called them 2 weeks after order was placed and was told it went to the wrong address. Asked for a refund as needed these items only to be told that a refund can only be processed once they have found the item and retrieved it back. Appalling service!"
"do not be fooled by their offer of Next day delivery. Still awaiting order!!!!"
"This company is a joke: I ordered the products on 22.10.2018 (selecting next day delivery) and they did not arrive until today (30.10.2018). The lack of care and the jerkness of the workers there is incredible: they do not have the stock updated/accurate, they did not bother to let me know that one of the ordered products was out of stock (after 3 days of waiting for the parcel) I contacted them to see what was happening and I found out that one of the products was out of stock. I asked to swap the product that was not in stock and to receive the products the next day delivery (as I originally bought) the package. The answer of the one in charge of answering to calls/emails was incredible: he aim to send the parcel next day. Sir, I do not care what your aim is: when I made the payment I asked for next day delivery ... this is a commitment, not an aim... Of course the parcel didn't come with next day delivery and I still wait for the package , but ... surely this is the last time I buy them from them."
Cowling & Wilcox is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews