Cowling & Wilcox Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Cowling & Wilcox deliver?

Tell us how Cowling & Wilcox made you happy

"do not be fooled by their offer of Next day delivery. Still awaiting order!!!!"
Are you Cowling & Wilcox? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is a joke: I ordered the products on 22.10.2018 (selecting next day delivery) and they did not arrive until today (30.10.2018). The lack of care and the jerkness of the workers there is incredible: they do not have the stock updated/accurate, they did not bother to let me know that one of the ordered products was out of stock (after 3 days of waiting for the parcel) I contacted them to see what was happening and I found out that one of the products was out of stock. I asked to swap the product that was not in stock and to receive the products the next day delivery (as I originally bought) the package. The answer of the one in charge of answering to calls/emails was incredible: he aim to send the parcel next day. Sir, I do not care what your aim is: when I made the payment I asked for next day delivery ... this is a commitment, not an aim... Of course the parcel didn't come with next day delivery and I still wait for the package , but ... surely this is the last time I buy them from them."
"They always have fantastic art materials at a great price."
"They have a massive amount of art supplies, much cheaper than anywhere else! If you have any problems, they have an easy messaging service where they'll normally get back to you within a few days, they are very patient and polite. A few times they haven't had the items I've wanted delivered to them in time, so they'll normally give me a call to ask if I want my items sent separately. Other than that, I've had no problems with Cowling & Wilcox, they're great!"
Cowling & Wilcox is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews