Cover Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cover Direct
Read Cover Direct Reviews

About Cover Direct:

Cover Direct offers a fully online solution for life insurance taking away the need to ever speak to someone on the telephone

Tell us how Cover Direct made you happy
The whole process of taking out cover was so easy to do.
Easy to understand
Very straight forward, absolutely no problem in setting up my cover.
disapointed so far as after the cover was confirmed was told the welcome pack was on its way on the 8th of january chased on telephone on 14th as did not arrive , chased again on 1st febuary as still not arrived and was told it would be sent out again and would arrive within 7 days ??
Easy to apply, clear advice and great value. Highly recommend.
Very quick service
Very easy. Very relaxed. Very straightforward. Really was a no brsiner. Very pleased.
Very easy to use
Excellent service provided, very easy to apply, done in 5 minutes. Would recommend without hesitation
Online was quick and easy. All done with no hiccups. Hoping to receive paperwork by email or post!
It is very easy to set up no awkward questions highly recommend it
So far have just applied, yet that was easy and straightforward.
First company who did as advertised. All done and dusted via the net .No telephone call with sales person required
I had no problems and very good price thank you very much .
I found Cover Direct was very helpful with me getting insured with them and they put my mind at rest so I don’t have to worry anymore.
I needed life cover to help my family pay for my funeral ..found the process easy and the cover great at an affordable price plus you are fully covered in only a year unlike other insurance policies.
Excellent quick and efficient cover carried out quickly. All needs were met with no fussing.
Was not in mood for call and talking to someone and knew what wanted. All done by email got exactly what wanted and no pressure. Thanks
It was very good easy to do and get covered for piece off mind.
Cover Direct is rated 4.76 based on 691 reviews