Covea Insurance plc Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Covea Insurance plc
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Covea Insurance plc?

Tell us how Covea Insurance plc made you happy

"Covea was our buildings insurer after a burglary, where our back door was the point of entry after trying to jemmy the front door and back window. The burglars tried to jemmy the back door but failed and so smashed the window. All this was very upsetting but was made more bearable by a lovely young lady called Pia. From the start to finish she couldn't have been more helpful, even seemed to go above and beyond the call of duty. She was courteous, professional and her customer service was second to none. I can't thank her enough. 10 out of 10 Pia."
Are you Covea Insurance plc? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is one of the worst insurance companies we have ever dealt with. Takes them over a week to send documents out, then when then send them they are wrong as the Customer Service member "forgot" to process the 2nd claim. We raised the call to the line manager of the Customer service team to get this resolved by COB as the first line person would not send documents out urgently even though it was their error.. Once documents finally arrived with ourselves they were completed and submitted in less than 2 days once doctors appointment was able to be obtained to fill in paperwork. Documents were emailed with all accompanying details and 7 days (5 working days) down the line and the have still not arranged the "instant" payout money for fractures. On 3rd business working day we called them to only be advised that "i wasn't covered" - which turns out as usual they were reading the wrong policies - Second manual error by their teams and took 2 more phone calls to get them to sort this out! 2 days after this and we are still trying to get an answer when the fracture payout will be made - they now say it will be 3-5 days for payment with a bank holiday in the middle (that if they even get the paperwork right this time! We do not hold any faith in them! Complete disgrace of a company and should be embarrassed at the level of service given to their customers. When someone is injured this is the last thing they want to deal with is incompetent people. P.S they also like to hang up the phone on you when they dont want to deal with you!"
"If you use Covea, they will screw you over. They ignored my emails for over a month, and hung up on me when I called their customer service line. They didn't tell me that a claim had been made against me, and ignored my protestations until it was too late to dispute it. Unacceptable service, I don't understand how they run a business like that."
"We broke down in europe and we had a cover in place. They left us here myself, wife ,10 months old baby and 4 years old in the middle of Austria. We spend all money getting towed to 2 garages for and of course to repair was around 4000euro. We want back home not the car fixed as never had that amount . We asked them to provide accommodation for the littles ones and us and they never replied to my email . Unfortunately we are still here and expecting Channel 4 to collect some money to have my car and us sent home . I beg this company to provide help but all the did was to take our money and left us in the middle of nowhere. They work with RAC and when we called the RAC guy in Europe he wasn’t able to trace us on the system at all. Of course we had a cover on place at that time but they didn't want to help at all. Of course i had to go on the guy over the phone and guess what !!? I was the guilty one abusing him but why abuse because i have a cover in place and you don’t want to send assistance ??? I asked for help and you refuse to give saying i abuse you ??????? What do you expect when someone pay a cover and you got brokedown with a car on fire in a very busy motorway !?? Kids were crying in dark and i begged them to help but didn't do at all . We now in Austria like homeless because of this company 4 days later . We can’t wait to get back to uk and we will definitely make all your directors managers loose their license for what you done to us. Legally don’t say i abuse you again. We have proof of being covered at the time and that says all . No one tell to that guy bad words if you will send assitance to us . That guy only said NO NO you not covered stop calling us . I did say i have the papers in my hand . I felt very unsafe at that time for me and my family right that moment . We were so sure that we will receive help that why we left UK to drive my son to hospital romania. My son hates planes so thats why we choose to drive. You had no intention to help at all. How can a big company like you play with peoples life ??? We had kids in the car guys ?? Put your self in our situation and think twice what you done to us ! I hope someone will do some prison this is what we will ask for in the court . You delete the case from The computer too as your colleague couldn’t find our details at all , but i tell you there is always a log register and it will show everything when we request help from you and you refuse to help and keep putting us through different incompetent stuff . We was suffering and we had to talk hundreds of minutes with over 10 operators during first 2 days . Of course after they said to me we never did RAC cover with them lol . I call this Mafia company and i repeat Mafia will last in Prison earlier or later . We have big support behind so when we back you will be all over news so people can see who you are ! Cold hearts Without any respect to you, (same as u did) Fam Onea"
"After somebody else crashed into our car my own insurance company have caused even more headaches. There staff have been unhelpful and have left me constantly chasing them. Only offering a resolution 9 weeks after the accident. The resolution offered is a full £1700 less than i can find the cheapest like for like car for aswell.. After complaining and providing all photos of cars available as requested i get a letter saying this is their final response and if i dont like it i should take it up with FSO... Avoid this company at all costs!"
Covea Insurance plc is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews