Covea Insurance plc Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Covea Insurance plc
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Covea Insurance plc made you happy

"We broke down in europe and we had a cover in place. They left us here myself, wife ,10 months old baby and 4 years old in the middle of Austria. We spend all money getting towed to 2 garages for and of course to repair was around 4000euro. We want back home not the car fixed as never had that amount . We asked them to provide accommodation for the littles ones and us and they never replied to my email . Unfortunately we are still here and expecting Channel 4 to collect some money to have my car and us sent home . I beg this company to provide help but all the did was to take our money and left us in the middle of nowhere. They work with RAC and when we called the RAC guy in Europe he wasn’t able to trace us on the system at all. Of course we had a cover on place at that time but they didn't want to help at all. Of course i had to go on the guy over the phone and guess what !!? I was the guilty one abusing him but why abuse because i have a cover in place and you don’t want to send assistance ??? I asked for help and you refuse to give saying i abuse you ??????? What do you expect when someone pay a cover and you got brokedown with a car on fire in a very busy motorway !?? Kids were crying in dark and i begged them to help but didn't do at all . We now in Austria like homeless because of this company 4 days later . We can’t wait to get back to uk and we will definitely make all your directors managers loose their license for what you done to us. Legally don’t say i abuse you again. We have proof of being covered at the time and that says all . No one tell to that guy bad words if you will send assitance to us . That guy only said NO NO you not covered stop calling us . I did say i have the papers in my hand . I felt very unsafe at that time for me and my family right that moment . We were so sure that we will receive help that why we left UK to drive my son to hospital romania. My son hates planes so thats why we choose to drive. You had no intention to help at all. How can a big company like you play with peoples life ??? We had kids in the car guys ?? Put your self in our situation and think twice what you done to us ! I hope someone will do some prison this is what we will ask for in the court . You delete the case from The computer too as your colleague couldn’t find our details at all , but i tell you there is always a log register and it will show everything when we request help from you and you refuse to help and keep putting us through different incompetent stuff . We was suffering and we had to talk hundreds of minutes with over 10 operators during first 2 days . Of course after they said to me we never did RAC cover with them lol . I call this Mafia company and i repeat Mafia will last in Prison earlier or later . We have big support behind so when we back you will be all over news so people can see who you are ! Cold hearts Without any respect to you, (same as u did) Fam Onea"
Are you Covea Insurance plc? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Covea Insurance plc receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"After somebody else crashed into our car my own insurance company have caused even more headaches. There staff have been unhelpful and have left me constantly chasing them. Only offering a resolution 9 weeks after the accident. The resolution offered is a full £1700 less than i can find the cheapest like for like car for aswell.. After complaining and providing all photos of cars available as requested i get a letter saying this is their final response and if i dont like it i should take it up with FSO... Avoid this company at all costs!"
Covea Insurance plc is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews