Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre Reviews

Read Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre Reviews

admin@gardencare.uk.com

Court Farm Garden Centre, Old Kingston Road

Tell us how Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre made you happy
The best garden centre by far, with everything you need under one roof. The Café is amazing and really friendly staff. The food is excellent and fairly priced. We will return again soon. Excellent customer service, Thank you.
If you had the courtesy to speak to a member of staff before writing such negative review you would have learnt that the vegetables you have referred to in your comments are for a local school project given as a donation. For your information and the fact the weather has been unkind to us during the past 6 weeks has meant that we have lost a quantity of delicate stock such as Tomato Plants, Runner beans, Cucumber, Leek just to name a few. Please be mindful when judging others without reason next time!! I suppose we cannot please everyone, but we do try extremely hard to make our nice customers visit as enjoyable as possible, hence our many positive reviews..............................Thank you! CFGC - Reviews
Went to the garden centre today, had a wonderful coffee served by extremely friendly member of staff, think her name was Sophie. So polite and really chatty. Sat outside as cafe not open and the owner chatted to us. Great place and great staff
Just telephoned an order through to Court Farm Garden Centre, and spoke to Ben, I have great praise for him, his telephone manner is amazing, he was patient with me, he was efficient, checked all the products...I have used Court Farm Garden Centre, phone and collect...but I will certainly use again.
Visited the garden centre last week, although the weather was unkind, we retreated to the Café. I had a fabulous lunch with my family, I must be totally honest the food was absolutely delicious including their choices of desert, Yummy! The service was excellent, we were not expecting the staff to be so caring they have gone beyond their duty to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. We will be returning soon. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you V much .⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Delicious cooked breakfast, friendly service
Have just visited Court Farm, and found very friendly staff, who couldn’t be more caring in helping me choose my Christmas tree. There is a wonderful atmosphere as you walk in, filled with plants, decorations and gifts. There is even a fire and sofas to snuggle up in the restaurant. The food is home cooked and of a high standard. There seems to be a lovely feeling of warmth and helpfulness, I will be going back again and telling others to visit.
I just wanted to share my experience at the Café today, my family and I have had a wonderful day out, the food was incredible and and fairly priced the service was excellent. I would highly recommend it. Thank you!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is truly the best Café around with wholesome food choices and largest selection of cakes. Excellent service and with a worm welcome. Thank you very much for a lovely day! We will be back soon. John
Thankyou for your kind words! Looking forward to have you back! Court Farm Garden Centre.
Court farm garden centre is a fantastic place, staff are so helpful, so friendly, full of great advice, nothing is a problem or to much trouble, fantastic selection of plants. Trees, pots, Garden furniture, very reasonably priced, not to mention there stunning Christmas decorations & fantastic selection of Real & Artificial Christmas trees, Plenty of parking too.
Thankyou Dean for your kind words! Hopefully see you back here soon. Court Farm Garden Centre.
What a wonderful place to celebrate with family. Sean and his team could not have provided tastier food and a warmer welcome. Thank you, we will be back!
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you enjoyed your visit, looking forward to your return!
Beautiful garden centre and great café. The wifi is really strong and the staff are friendly and efficient. The café menu is really good with lots of options and there are cakes and lovely packaged foods to buy such as oils, home made jams and biscuits.
Excellent customer service and great food fairly priced. We will be returning soon. Regards, Jan
Hello, I'm just emailing you regarding my experience today. We had a lovely time and really enjoyed our day until we went to the tills to pay. The assistant's name was Kira and she was extremely rude and seemed very inexperienced. There was no hello, please or even bye even after we said bye. She was talking to some other girl behind the till, being really rude and nasty obviously on purpose. I can only say she really neees some customer service training if you don't want to lose the rest of your customers as we won't be visiting again as i can't stand this rude attitude for no obvious reason. Very unprofessional and silly, i mean this is common sense which she should have learnt in school. Please do pay attention to your staff as you are chasing your customers away.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the review. It's nice to hear that you had a nice day with us overall and we are sorry to hear you had a bad experience at the till. We would like to assure you that all necessary measures have been taken to ensure this doesn't happen again and we will carry out additional training sessions for our staff. Let us apologise once more and we do hope to see you again.
Garden Care at Court Farm Garden Centre is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews