Course Space Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Course Space

Tell us how Course Space made you happy

"Overall I am pleased with course space training :). I wish they had a Netherlander telephone line."
"The course with coursespace has further enlarged my knowledge. I am enjoying the wedding planning & event management course. I’m in my final unit at the moment and I can't wait to receive my certificate."
"Children learn in different ways and I didn’t know this secret until I took Course Space course. Now, I am able to tutor any child by understanding his or her preferred learning."
"I am an English teacher, but Teaching English as a Foreign Language is quite different. I completed TEFL master course with Course Space and I am so glad I did. The modules of this course are very easy to read, understand and it is packed with the skills and knowledge to teach people."
"My course was well-structured and the contents were well-laid out for effective learning and extract. The team has been great. The Business Management course lessons were thought-provoking. During the time of the course, I had a new baby and it didn’t disturb me at all. I would stay awake at night to work and I can say it was an amazing experience for me."
"I had a great time doing my 'Counselling children and adolescents' course. The course is very Interesting and informative. This course will really help me in my career. I highly recommend this elearning company."
"I have done two courses with coursespace and I can say I have gotten the very best in both support and service. It is a great way to get a certificate from home."
"The course helps to improve your skills, a good qualification for writers. It’s very fun but also challenging; however, it worth it."
"The HR course is highly informative, and it’s delivered in a well-presented state. Even if you have not enrolled in any HR course before, the full support course space gives is excellent. I will be doing another course with course space, and I can boldly say it’s been great so far. The learning process is so easy, and the payments options are also great. I highly recommend them if you want to sharpen your knowledge. Thank you so much!"
"I have truly made the most of my course. I was lucky to get the course on discount!"
"The course is mobile friendly and you can access the course whenever you want. It is also easy to navigate."
"Learning with Course space has been so significant to me. I have completed two courses and want to begin another course soon. Also the assistance I have gotten has been brilliant!"
"Overall it the course was pretty good. They could improve on the assignments. I would recommend using course space."
"Really happy with course space psychology course. I appreciate the swift enrolment and the quick responses from the staff."
"Loved the course. It was simple and clear!"
"The team at Course Space are wonderful and really supportive. As soon as I purchased the course, I was enrolled within a few hours. I would am pleased with my overall experience with them and will do another course with them!"
"Course Space is unique and I really enjoyed the course. Their systems and methods are so engaging that I didn't realize how far I had gone until it was time to do the final laps."
"I did a jewellery designer course from course space and it was better than expected and I would definitely recommend it to others. I was taught step by step how to create a concept and turn it from an idea in my head to an actual piece of jewellery."
"The teaching course has taught me how to effectively work with children. Completing this course with coursespace was beneficial for me. The steps in the modules were easy to learn and apply."
"I am so taken by the sales course and the modules are so riveting. I feel like I can sell ice to an Eskimos with the knowledge I have gained :)"
Course Space is rated 4.60 based on 25 reviews