Course Space Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Course Space
"The digital marketing course was very easy to understand. Also it was very flexible. I can study at my own pace."
"The cabin crew course is very flexible with a lot of information."
"I loved how the program perfectly fitted my schedule. The modules quality I would say is 8/10. For the price, you can not go wrong."
"They kept to their word. I had some access issues at the start. Nevertheless, I still got access to the courses and enjoyed every bit of it. I have garnered a great knowledge as regards managing business processes and making provision for technical guidance. It was a good thing that I didn't have to worry about the quality of service from Course Space."
"Store management has never been easier with this Course Space this course taught me how to efficiently manage my store. Before taking this course, I didn’t know how to resolve conflicts among my employees. However, the modules this course really helped me uptick my managerial skills."
"Recently, I concluded the teaching assistant level 3 online course, which I had a distinction. I’m a busy single dad and I’m already working in a school so this course was the right one to do at home. I had a very rough last year with personal issues and this made the course longer than the way it should. However, this was not a problem at all because I was able to pick up right from where I left. My assignments were promptly marked and useful comments were given, which really motivated me. I have recommended this learning provider to my friends and I will also be taking the Autism awareness course next. I don’t get any pressure, the courses are not complicated."
"Overall I am pleased with course space training :). I wish they had a Netherlander telephone line."
"The course with coursespace has further enlarged my knowledge. I am enjoying the wedding planning & event management course. I’m in my final unit at the moment and I can't wait to receive my certificate."
"Children learn in different ways and I didn’t know this secret until I took Course Space course. Now, I am able to tutor any child by understanding his or her preferred learning."
"I am an English teacher, but Teaching English as a Foreign Language is quite different. I completed TEFL master course with Course Space and I am so glad I did. The modules of this course are very easy to read, understand and it is packed with the skills and knowledge to teach people."
"My course was well-structured and the contents were well-laid out for effective learning and extract. The team has been great. The Business Management course lessons were thought-provoking. During the time of the course, I had a new baby and it didn’t disturb me at all. I would stay awake at night to work and I can say it was an amazing experience for me."
"I had a great time doing my 'Counselling children and adolescents' course. The course is very Interesting and informative. This course will really help me in my career. I highly recommend this elearning company."
"I have done two courses with coursespace and I can say I have gotten the very best in both support and service. It is a great way to get a certificate from home."
"The course helps to improve your skills, a good qualification for writers. It’s very fun but also challenging; however, it worth it."
"The HR course is highly informative, and it’s delivered in a well-presented state. Even if you have not enrolled in any HR course before, the full support course space gives is excellent. I will be doing another course with course space, and I can boldly say it’s been great so far. The learning process is so easy, and the payments options are also great. I highly recommend them if you want to sharpen your knowledge. Thank you so much!"
"I have truly made the most of my course. I was lucky to get the course on discount!"
"The course is mobile friendly and you can access the course whenever you want. It is also easy to navigate."
"Learning with Course space has been so significant to me. I have completed two courses and want to begin another course soon. Also the assistance I have gotten has been brilliant!"
"Overall it the course was pretty good. They could improve on the assignments. I would recommend using course space."
"Really happy with course space psychology course. I appreciate the swift enrolment and the quick responses from the staff."
Course Space is rated 4.61 based on 31 reviews