Course Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Course Space
Read Course Space Reviews

Tell us how Course Space made you happy
Quite a good course to get basic idea of what investment banking is. Quite useful exercises. Definitely worth its money.
The course was well laid out. I learned a lot. Taking my business to the next level.
For a beginner like me, this course has given me much more than I expected. I never even realized how rigid my wrist was until the Teacher brought it up. I am going to spend much more time practicing what i learnt and also exercising my wrist by drawing so many lines.
Good course...explanations are very easy to understand...Great refresher course for finance managers in terms of accounting standards and procedures
I value the fact that the course is presented clearly. The structure is perfect, informative and grabs my attention.
I had learned a lot of strategies in this course that really helped me to handle those children who’s having unwanted behaviour.
I enjoyed the animal care course and learned so much from it. It was very informative. I would love to take more courses similar to this.
So far so good! Very straight-forward and succinct points that are easy to understand. Course space applies real-world scenarios and cases that entrepreneurs can also take into consideration.
Excellent subject matter! Great information for the healthcare novice and good reminders for the more experienced.
Very informative I was able to recall steps in the process that I have forgotten.
Perfect course for me as a beginner. It covers all the camera settings at the beginning and creative stuff later.
The course seems really concise and is filled with quality information that a student would need to move forward.
The course is a good match since I have some experience writing grants for education but have been away from education for several years.
Nice course it will helps in not only organization in also personal life
Very good information on the subject of critical thinking.
Some new ideas and things to think about. After teaching for many years one tends to do the same thing. this course from course space gave me some things to think about.
Excellent information of those who are just starting out or just become interested in dog, cat and rabbit behavior.
This course is very structured. Everything is explained clearly and to the point. Theory was well covered and application was taught very well. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is starting Music.
The entire course was good and I enjoyed the thorough explanation.
It's a refresher of some principles I came across recently about relationship building through changing perspectives - seeing things from the other person's point of view.
Course Space is rated 4.63 based on 260 reviews