County Castles Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend County Castles

How would you rate County Castles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Debbie Slater

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about County Castles in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Debbie Slater
"The service I received from John at County Castles went above and beyond what was required. I found him to be extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Even though the service I required wasn't a lot of money and there wasn't much in it for him he still went out of his way to provide it with a smile. The communication was good throughout and he was very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend him to anybody."
County Castles is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews