Countryholidayhouse Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Countryholidayhouse

How would you rate Countryholidayhouse ?

"Sarah Campos-Martyn is quite a lady and this company is to be avoided, unless you enjoy losing money, endlessly chasing and being stressed out. There’s a very similar pattern emerging here. We had our accommodation cancelled with two weeks notice and were pressurised into accepting other accommodation. When we said that location mattered to us, we had the Ts&Cs rammed down our throat - the part that says that the owner can cancel at anytime and we must accept alternative accommodation within 70 miles! Eventually after huge stress and hassle we got a legal friend to advise us and she informed us of the Consumer Rights legislation which offers protection against such ridiculous terms. Sarah must have realised that we had her and gave us our refund, but I don’t want anyone else to fall for it. I’m sure. Sarah will want this review removed or at a minimum she will say that I’m telling a pack of lies, but I’d like to see her say that to my wife’s face who spent the last week feeling sick with worry while nursing our 6 week old baby. I have records of everything and would willingly share if challenged. One star feels a bit high. I’ve learned a lesson and will only book through credible companies in future. Sarah I hope you clean up or give up. Life is just too short."
Countryholidayhouse is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews