Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

accounts@countryhotelbreaks.com

Very easy booking system and good communication
Excellent offers including extras at a very reasonable price
No problems at all, very straight forward to use the website
I needed one room that would suit someone with poor mobility. The booking team were very helpful in obtaining confirmation from the hotel that they had reserved a suitable room for us.
I love this website and have recommended it to many people. (We have had about five of the special breaks so far and enjoyed them all.) It is instant accessible and simple to navigate. Because of COVID we have had to cancel and when phoning the company I have been dealt with unfailing courtesy and kindness. Getting a voucher replacement for the cancellation was instant and using the voucher for a follow-up booking was easy and instant.
A very good booking experience, from the photographs and clear descriptions of what was available, to email confirmation of booking. The website is so easy to navigate, unlike some I used when trying to book my mini break.
Very easy to use website.
Despite the COVID lockdown, we have had our voucher validity extended so we can finally take our break this year. Booking was straightforward on the website and swapping the weekend due to other commitments has been handled in a friendly and efficient manner by phone.
Very easy and efficient
Very easy to navigate the website. Booking very quick and simple.
Easy to find and book. Great layout and information
Very easy to use website. Bookings for evening meals came back within 24 hours
Very good website, full of detail about the hotels on offer and very easy to use. When the accomadation I was interested was not available they were very quick to offer alternatives and kept me informed of the progress of my booking and importantly payment at all times.
The website is easy to navigate and there are reasonable offers available
Online booking was easy
Exceptional service, quick ,easy and great value. Will definitely use again. Thank you.
Website very easy to use, and when I made a mistake on the booking form and emailed asking for it to be amended, this was done within a hour or so. Great service!
Easy to use and a good site
A clean and concise website, easy to navigate. Very good imagery and plenty of detail for the hotels. Great offers too. Easy to book, easy to use.
We had a lovely break 3 nights the staff were all amazing nothing was too much trouble. Special mention to Alex and Hannah who gave us some very informative information on local stuff. The food was outstanding , the room was extremely comfortable. Over all 10/10
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.64 based on 788 reviews