Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

accounts@countryhotelbreaks.com

Very easy to book let you know after our visit to the hotel.
It was easy to book and information provided was informative.
Very easy website, I booked a gift voucher and it was instantly in my email. Used the voucher yesterday and that was also very easy to do. Would thoroughly recommend. Thanks.
Site was easy to use. Prices displayed wel and easy to understand. Good experience all round.
Very easy to sort and arrange
Site was easy to use good value, nothing not to like.
Very easy to navigate the website. Communication very good. Accommodated a date change very efficiently.
The experience was generally very good and the website quite easy to use. I did experience some difficulty booking one hotel which showed availability on the calender, but no availability when trying to book. I changed hotel and booked without problem. Apart from that unfortunate experience everything was fine.
Good solid clear platform with information about the properties, clear and unambiguous and with useful links to other reviews of venues. Once selected, quick and easy process to book with strong security, followed by a quick confirmation process by email and text. Will happily use again!
A well set out website made booking a dream. An enquiry later was quickly answered by phone.
Very friendly , efficient and prompt response to my requests and queries.
Not actually been on our little break yet but so far Country Very impressed with Country Hotel Breaks.
Some issues regarding payment but your staff on the phone were very helpful, following up with an email to confirm our conversation
Does what it says on the label.
A lovely friendly experience booking our break- most helpful
Dealt efficiently with my post booking requests
Booking hotel online easy and quick. No problems with the web site.
It was very easy to find out all the variables of the offer and it was easy to book. The delay between booking and confirmation was acceptable and we look forward to our break.
Ideal location and facilities with a very clear and easy to use website.
It’s my first time booking online with Country Hotel Breaks and I have to admit I was extremely impressed with how easy the whole booking process was from beginning to end. The added bonus was the total cost for the weekend package, as it was very competitive and included lots of added extras. I will definitely consider booking through Country Hotel Breaks again and I hope that my hotel stay is as flawless! I wait in anticipation!
Country Hotel Breaks is rated 4.64 based on 788 reviews