Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Country Hotel Breaks
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Country Hotel Breaks Reviews

About Country Hotel Breaks:

Whether you wish to relax and unwind in the country, or find a base from which to explore your favourite region, you are sure to find the perfect hotel break at countryhotelbreaks.com.

reservations@countryhotelbreaks.com

Website very easy to use, and when I made a mistake on the booking form and emailed asking for it to be amended, this was done within a hour or so. Great service!
Easy to use and a good site
A clean and concise website, easy to navigate. Very good imagery and plenty of detail for the hotels. Great offers too. Easy to book, easy to use.
We had a lovely break 3 nights the staff were all amazing nothing was too much trouble. Special mention to Alex and Hannah who gave us some very informative information on local stuff. The food was outstanding , the room was extremely comfortable. Over all 10/10
Simple and clear to use, great deals. Will definitely use again.
So far so good! Including the special offer price!! Here’s hoping when we arrive everything will meet our expectations, after viewing your excellent website!!!👍
Country Hotel Breaks 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Decent choice of hotels in the area we required. The hotel descriptions were excellent and the booking process straight forward. Confirmation email contained all the information we required. Very please with the entire process.
easy site to book on, nice offer,nice webb page
I think the package deals are expensive, I don’t understand how you can charge per person for 1 room. When looking at the hotels main websites it it cheaper to just book a room rather than book through your website which charges way more! Even with some of the inclusions like drink on arrival etc it’s still sometimes not worth booking and just booking through the actual place.
Thank you for your feedback. Our packages are usually priced at the per person rate, however you can search for our packages based on a price per room if preferred. Once you have selected your chosen hotel and date on our website, the package price is then made clear with all of the package inclusions; there are no hidden charges. We also offer our Price Match Guarantee Plus as we are confident that our packages, stacked with lots of extras, will regularly offer the best value around. However, if you find you could have booked the same package on the same terms elsewhere for less, we'll not only refund the difference but also give you a £25 credit towards a future booking. I have checked the hotel website on your requested dates and can see a flexible room only rate however with the addition of breakfast, dinner, a welcome drink and a late checkout we believe our package offers excellent value. Of course we want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase so I have contacted the hotel on your behalf and they have kindly offered a complimentary upgrade to an Executive room. I do hope you have a lovely stay this weekend. Kind Regards Country Hotel Breaks
Brilliant company, helpful staff, cannot wait for our break. Would definitely use these again for vouchers, best one for help and guidance. Thank you!
Lots of places to choose from and I like the different options
Usually, booking agents are very much a click and forget affair and you don’t hear from the agent at all. This one is different - provisional booking was followed up and I was called to confirm some details. I then received the confirmation and answers to other questions I raised. Excellent service and a good deal.
Great service very helpful staff let’s hope the Hotels are as good as they sound
Very impressive experience. Warm, friendly, very caring and professional staff throughout, excellent room and superb food. Zero negatives to report.
Very quick and easy to use. Great prices and offers available 👍
Found the site very easy to use, well set out, I was able to narrow my search, by dates and area, well pleased, booking was also easy and quick, will use again.
Not the best by a long way. We arrived at the hotel, bearing in mind we are out of covid restrictions now (13/08/2021). We still respectfully wore our masks at check-in and to generally walk about the hotel. We went to the bar for a drink after check-in. While we were waiting for our drinks I went to have a little nosey at the evening menu as we were dinner bed and breakfast. The bar lady came rushing over and asked what I was doing. ‘Looking at the menu?’ And she instantly told me to sit down. I did sit down but, then afterwards felt I should have maybe responded in a similar manner to how I was spoken to, however, the moment had passed so I didn’t. The room was absolutely red hot and unbearable. The starters were a joke. Some sort of salad and apparently a brushed bruschetta and wild mushrooms (8p garlic bread slice in truth).. the evening menu was the same as the lunch menu. I questioned this and was simply told it was ‘similar’ because they’d had a huge function on that day. We had a £35 allowance each but, as we were given the lunch menu we couldn't even get up to that amount. I’m not sure what the rules for the people at the ‘huge function’ were but I'm sure they didn’t have to sit down upon command. Breakfast was tasty. The majority of the staff were lovely. The hotel was clean. Apart from being roasting hot the room was clean and nicely decorated. Location very nice. I give a 1 star because unfortunately you were rude to me for no reason, the food was amateur and the room was awfully hot. £199 for 1 night. I have to work 20 hrs of hard slog to pay for that.
The web site is easy to use and performs very well. Instant confirmation of the booking is particularly appreciated
Very good and easy to navigate around booking
so far so good