Cottonprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cottonprint
Read Cottonprint Reviews

About Cottonprint:

Wholesale promotional clothing, printing and embroidery

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint Ltd
Stanley House
15/17 Ladybridge Road
Cheadle Hulme
Cheshire

Tell us how Cottonprint made you happy
Easy to purchase and came really quick :)
Excellent customer service. I was disappointed that the polo shirts come loose and not in packaging.
Great Service, however some improvements could be made to delivery service and invoices. You get no indication when your delivery is due, you can order Friday morning and it might be following Tuesday to Thursday. If stock is short, it does not say so on invoice.. If you order 300 items invoice will say 280 picked/shipped and the 'to follow' on the invoice is blank, usually a follow up phone call is required. Order 300 about 5 items usually damaged, which is pretty good going to be fair.
Often items I buy are out of stock and I am not informed until I have placed the order which can be frustrating but customer service is always great and items are either replaced or I wait until they are back in stock.
I order all the time from Cottonprint and generally there is a good service - but - I've been having problems over the Christmas period regarding an order that was sent out with items missing with no word on this until I emailed. The missing t-shirts were due to be delivered to the Cottonprint warehouse and then to me a few days later but they never arrived and then the whole place shut down for the Christmas/new year period. It's now just over 2 weeks since I made my order and still the shirts haven't arrived and I can't get in touch with Cottonprint. My main criticism is that I haven't been able to find out anywhere exactly what the seasonal hours are - on the site, by email, or by phoning up. I could manage my own business better if I had more clarity on exactly when I might receive the missing shirts, and when I can make another general stock order.
As always great service, would be a five star service if there was tracking in place
This appears to be the only place in the world where you can buy a pure cotton sweatshirt. My daughter had severe eczema and finding an adult sized cotton sweatshirt for her school uniform had been a nightmare. So lm very happy! But the postage cost seems very high for delivering 3 sweatshirts a distance of 25 miles. This is s real sting in the tail, especially as it didn’t even arrive the next day. Despite this l will be ordering some more, although a girls fit/ unisex item would be better. This company needs to promote their pure cotton sweatshirts for school uniforms. I know there are lots of parents at screaming point about polyester sweatshirts. They are really bad for eczema.
fast delivery quality shirts and a good price
Products received are great, only thing I would change is when something is out of stock, mark it out of stock on the website, so someone doesn't order something and receive an email later on to say it's out of stock
Thank-you for your feedback Maddie We do not show stock levels on our website because if we are out of stock of any item/s we will try and source from an alternative supplier - in doing so we achieve very high order fulfilment rates. If we cannot source then the item/s are simply not available in the UK at that time - when this is the case we notify our customer as soon as possible and offer a number of options. Thank-you very much for your custom and hope we can be of service again Kind regards Richard Cottonprint
So quick at sending out my order. Particularly happy with the Earth Positive range for printing on. Very happy with their products in general.
Nice tops, would like in navy?
Very easy site to navigate, the sales went through smoothly and the delivery was superb. Even when an item was incorrect the staff on the sales team were very helpful and accommodating resolving the slight glitch without an issue.
Excellent service & delivery. Would have been 5/5 if it was possible to email or text a delivery slot time, so not quite perfect. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever, very quick next day service! Will definitely use again.
to provide more colours of t-shirts
Ordered 21st July but not received until 26th. Email response indicated we should have received them earlier so courier are fault. Good quality polo 's
Very good service fast shipping and easy transaction
very easy to order online and arrived the next day!
Good quality T-Shirts, lovely soft feel which are a joy to screen print on to.
Was generally very happy with the process of ordering excellent delivery next day can't ask for better but 1 problem I had was I ordered some tee shirts and whilst the mobile site said they were available the office said the sizes I wanted were not available. No big scene couple of emails sorted it but the mobile site could do with looking at.
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY