Cottonprint Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cottonprint
Read Cottonprint Reviews

About Cottonprint:

Wholesale promotional clothing, printing and embroidery

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint Ltd
Stanley House
15/17 Ladybridge Road
Cheadle Hulme
Cheshire

Tell us how Cottonprint made you happy
As a new customer I am very satisfied with the companies support pricing delivery
Excellent service as always, many thanks.
New customer to this company as I have just started my own business extremely efficient staff competitive prices very helpful with any queries will continue to use this company
Excellent quality and value for money, fast delivery also
Excellent
Quick service, good product and good value for money
Good value and quick delivery
Great prices. Swift delivery. Earth positive t shirts perfect for my custom prints @kwatz.co.uk
excellent quality t shirts delivered within 48 hours recommend
Prompt delivery and great products, will be ordering again soon.
Purchased 30 valueweight for a friends preschool. They needed something affordable. They were delivered so quickly and are still good quality whilst being easily washed and dried. Have re-ordered already as they sold out in two days and the parents couldn’t get enough of them.
Sorry to be so negative, but the tees just aren't up to scratch. I have had many gildan tees over the years - all of them thick and deep black. These rocked up yesterday and were navy blue and really REALLY thin. I know you guys will say its what you get for a cheap tee, but Gildans have been better than this in the past. WILL not but again.
Hi, thank you for your review, however you are reviewing the product not our Company, you should have received another email regarding the product - taking this into account; we would be grateful if you could please revise your rating Kind regards Gail Cottonprint
bags well made and received in perfect condition (only slight neg is they came in two packages ... I am guessing because one was in stock later than the others)
Placed an order on Thursday at 4:30pm, the exact time their 'next day' cut off is so I didn't expect a dispatch until Friday.... but it wasn't sent then either. Or Monday. It's now Tuesday and I've received an email asking for a review so here it is. 5 days after ordering (albeit including the weekend) it's yet to be sent. My emails have been ignored, reading other reviews perhaps stock is an issue... at least telling me would be nice. The contact form on their website gives an error. Very poor all round, their prices are competitive and I was looking for a new place to buy plain t-shirts. My 'test' order total came to £195. Lesson learned!
Hello, as per our email to you - your order was dispatched on the day that you made your order - Thursday 5th September and signed for on Friday 6th September at 11.29 a.m. We have not had any emails from you apart from the one that you sent yesterday to which we replied to immediately We have asked if you would kindly revise your review Kind regards Cottonprint
Arrived on time Good quality
I've placed a few orders with Cottonprint now and I've been really pleased with their service. Delivery is quick and customer service is really helpful and efficient.
Really helpful, straight forward and quick service and delivery, thanks!
Placed my order on Wednesday 31st July before 4.30 pm, needed the items for a holiday leaving on Saturday, now Sunday 4th August still haven’t received the items. Left several messages on Friday, nobody returned my call. Will want a full refund and will never use this company again.
Hello, we were unable to return your call on the Friday but did email you, you are now in possession of your order, kind regards, Cottonprint
Good quality and arrived promptly
Sent the stock after having to amend what i’d ordered due to a lqck of stock and sizes. I then wasn’t refunded In full for some items ordered despite stating I wanted a total refund as i’d found an alternative stockist for that specific item (who had all the stock in...). All around amazing usually but very disappointed at the lack of communication and lack of stock it now appears...
Cottonprint is rated 4.48 based on 847 reviews