Cottonprint Reviews

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint LtdUnit G3Pear Mill Industrial EstateStockport Road West

Category:
Printing

How would you rate Cottonprint?

Icholas
"Very professional service, goods were sent and received very quickly, highly recommend."
Maryanne
"Thank you for your quick delivery service? I simply ???? love your stuff! Here is my photo of what is now my finished product of the the hoodie. The t's I'm still looking for my perfect design."
"Cottonprints site is easy to use, has a very wide range of men's women's and kids clothing and an ever growing range of accessories too. Cottonprints services are and have always have very efficient and dispatch and delivery is always very reliable. I can't really fault Cottonprint at all and would recommend their services to any small or large business especially small printing business's - If I could change one thing it would be the ability to buy 1 to 10 items and not 2 to 10 as this system makes it very awkward and rather expensive to buy a single garment even if it's adding to a large order, if anything let's Cottonprint down this is it for me!! Otherwise a fantastic friendly reliable and let's not forget excellent near to unbeatable prices. 9.999/10!!"
"I have purchased from Cottonprint numerous times,though have never left a comment.. Every time I order it's usually here within the next. I purchase the t-shirts for work and find them of excellent quality. The price is obviously beyond fair and value for money. Great company and obviously...I shall be returning at a later date."
"Paid for next day delivery and only a few items of my order arrived."
"fast delivery quality shirts and a good price"
"Correct items and sizes arrived as was ordered within the expected time. Efficient and prompt service, that is why we use Cottonprint."
"Products received are great, only thing I would change is when something is out of stock, mark it out of stock on the website, so someone doesn't order something and receive an email later on to say it's out of stock"
Thank-you for your feedback Maddie

We do not show stock levels on our website because if we are out of stock of any item/s we will try and source from an alternative supplier - in doing so we achieve very high order fulfilment rates. If we cannot source then the item/s are simply not available in the UK at that time - when this is the case we notify our customer as soon as possible and offer a number of options.

Thank-you very much for your custom and hope we can be of service again

Kind regards
Richard
Cottonprint
"Super easy to order, great product, fast delivery."
"The items came very quickly, despite the bad weather. Well packaged and the tshirts are excellent quality. Thankyou!"
"Gildan dryblend polo shirts best on the market and you had the best price from all the suppliers I contacted so thankyou I will definitely buy from you again"
"Excellent service. Great products"
"Paid for next day delivery on a Thursday and the items were never sent! They decided it would be better to delay my whole order for the sake of just one T-shirt not being available. The whole mess could've been avoided with a 5 second phone call. I told them to send out the order and replace the one t-shirt with something else. Instead, they decide cancel my whole order. Worst clothing company I've ever dealt with. Avoid!"
Hello
We send you an email on the day you placed your order to inform you of the shortage so that we could perhaps substitute instead of just refunding the out of stock item, you however did not reply to our email which caused the delay with your order
We are sorry that you are unhappy with our service and of course refunded you in full
Regards
Cottonprint
"They're delivery was quite prompt. the packaging was OK. I had a problem when I was making the order and had to phone and the problem was resolved as we spoke so that was tidy.."
"Great communication and fast dispatch of hoodies."
"So quick at sending out my order. Particularly happy with the Earth Positive range for printing on. Very happy with their products in general."
"Nice tops, would like in navy?"
"I bought 50 lime t-shirts and they arrived next day at morning; very happy with the quality, the color is the one I was expecting (bright green) and delivery was very quickly. Totally recommended."
"Right price, right product and swift delivery. Who could ask for more!"
"Received my order yesturday extremely happy with them gildan dryblend polo shirts are the only ones I wear and the price from cottonprint was the best I've seen"
"Prompt service and delivery was quick. Quality fabric as well."
"Fast delivery - great customer service, very helpful. I have not gone anywhere else since buying from them over a year ago."
"brilliant service everytime... if something is out of stock i am told straight away but usually there is no problem and my order is delivered the following day"
Cottonprint is rated 4.53 based on 692 reviews