Cottonprint Reviews

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint LtdUnit G3Pear Mill Industrial EstateStockport Road West

Category:
Printing

How would you rate Cottonprint ?

Icholas
"Very professional service, goods were sent and received very quickly, highly recommend."
Maryanne
"Thank you for your quick delivery service? I simply ???? love your stuff! Here is my photo of what is now my finished product of the the hoodie. The t's I'm still looking for my perfect design."
"Cottonprints site is easy to use, has a very wide range of men's women's and kids clothing and an ever growing range of accessories too. Cottonprints services are and have always have very efficient and dispatch and delivery is always very reliable. I can't really fault Cottonprint at all and would recommend their services to any small or large business especially small printing business's - If I could change one thing it would be the ability to buy 1 to 10 items and not 2 to 10 as this system makes it very awkward and rather expensive to buy a single garment even if it's adding to a large order, if anything let's Cottonprint down this is it for me!! Otherwise a fantastic friendly reliable and let's not forget excellent near to unbeatable prices. 9.999/10!!"
"I've ordered from Cottonprint many times now and I've never had any problems with them. Will always use them and always tell friends about them too. Great fast delivery, great products. Thank you"
"Speedy delivery."
"I have a T Shirt from Huel with label Gildan Premium Cotton Ring spun which is excellent fabric and very comfortable to wear. Based on this experience I decided to order from yourselves a polo shirt label Premium Cotton thinking this would be same fabric. Unfortunately this is a different fabric more workwear. This has not been a good experience and I am still interested in having a polo shirt in the T Shirt fabric as above. Can you help? W B Fleming"
"Extremely quick delivery, the best service ever"
"If you're wondering where you can find a reliable provider of printable and vinyl print clothing, this is definitely the place to go. Gail, in particular, was very helpful when they didn't have stock of a couple of t-shirts (in a really mixed order) and sorted me out with some appropriate alternatives which means I can fulfil my customer order! Well priced too - a few people have said that they are so reasonable (and good quality) that they're considering getting me to order plain t-shirts for everyday wear."
"Exceedingly quick service"
"Order 2-3 times a week and always prompt delivery and quality service Thanks guys keep up the standards Would always recommend 👍"
"great as always"
"Excellent communication and super fast delivery!"
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. All correct"
"Really good quality T-shirts. Very happy with them. I paid for next day delivery but they were unable to fulfil this but I was sent an email to let me know. They also refunded me my delivery charge as an apology. Great customer service. Very efficient. I would definitely use them again."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Easy online ordering system. Lots of choices of products from colour, size, quality and price. Quick response from the designer and design proof sent to approve within a few hours of ordering. Order arrived very quickly. Happy customer!!!"
"good selection of product good price range delivery was quick"
"Used cottonprint a few times now. Saved a lot of cash jumping ship from there competitors. Easy smooth transaction every time. Was warned the delivery may take 48 hours due to my location. And parcel still arrived the next day, can’t complain at all."
"great service"
"I have purchased from Cottonprint numerous times,though have never left a comment.. Every time I order it's usually here within the next. I purchase the t-shirts for work and find them of excellent quality. The price is obviously beyond fair and value for money. Great company and obviously...I shall be returning at a later date."
"Paid for next day delivery and only a few items of my order arrived."
"fast delivery quality shirts and a good price"
"Correct items and sizes arrived as was ordered within the expected time. Efficient and prompt service, that is why we use Cottonprint."
"Products received are great, only thing I would change is when something is out of stock, mark it out of stock on the website, so someone doesn't order something and receive an email later on to say it's out of stock"
Thank-you for your feedback Maddie

We do not show stock levels on our website because if we are out of stock of any item/s we will try and source from an alternative supplier - in doing so we achieve very high order fulfilment rates. If we cannot source then the item/s are simply not available in the UK at that time - when this is the case we notify our customer as soon as possible and offer a number of options.

Thank-you very much for your custom and hope we can be of service again

Kind regards