Cottonprint Reviews

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint LtdUnit G3Pear Mill Industrial EstateStockport Road West

Category:
Printing

Tell us how Cottonprint made you happy

Icholas
"Very professional service, goods were sent and received very quickly, highly recommend."
Maryanne
"Thank you for your quick delivery service? I simply ???? love your stuff! Here is my photo of what is now my finished product of the the hoodie. The t's I'm still looking for my perfect design."
"Cottonprints site is easy to use, has a very wide range of men's women's and kids clothing and an ever growing range of accessories too. Cottonprints services are and have always have very efficient and dispatch and delivery is always very reliable. I can't really fault Cottonprint at all and would recommend their services to any small or large business especially small printing business's - If I could change one thing it would be the ability to buy 1 to 10 items and not 2 to 10 as this system makes it very awkward and rather expensive to buy a single garment even if it's adding to a large order, if anything let's Cottonprint down this is it for me!! Otherwise a fantastic friendly reliable and let's not forget excellent near to unbeatable prices. 9.999/10!!"
"Easy to use website and fast delivery."
"Excellent service, fast shipping. Will be happy to buy from them again."
"Good Service and the parcel quicker than we were expecting. Items are of good quality and will re- order again _ Thank You."
"Cottonprint are always reliable and helpful with the order."
"Great value"
"Used Cottonprint for years. Never left a review but I can honestly say they’ve been the best stockist of blank garments in the UK. In terms of customer service and turn around time as well as pricing they’ve made starting a small business and print shop amazingly efficient. Forever the best. Jailhouse Print Co"
"Excellent service.Thanks"
"These t-shirts are perfect for me to embroider on. Shipping was fast and they were packed perfect. Best price for t-shirts I won't go anywhere else for them now."
"fantastic company,very quick delivery and great quality t shirts. will not use anyone else in the future."
"These 'v' neck t shirts are great quality and Cottonprint give a great service. I have been buying them for four years and shall return."
"Incredibly quick service!"
"Absolutely over the moon, fast delivery and quality products. Will definitely be ordering more thank you so much"
"Great service. 👍"
"Please make it clear on your website when you don't have stock of an item."
"You have asked me to write a review And yet I haven’t received my order yet 🤔???"
"Ordered and delivered in less than 24 hours, fantastic products and excellent price. Thank you!"
"I bought 25 heavy duty white cotton t-shirts very good quality and prompt service"
"Excellent service. Next day delivery to the Highlands at no extra cost."
"Cottonprint has the best prices i have found for apparel in the UK. unfortunately the after sales care is non existent. when i purchase something i expect a tracking number, or at least my email included for dpd/interlink as then i come up in the app, this is pretty basic stuff that saves me time sitting around waiting. I emailed cottonprint when i had an issue with half my order not arriving, and never got a response."
"Arrived very quickly. Good basic quality - great price"
Cottonprint is rated 4.54 based on 739 reviews