Cottonprint Reviews

Info@cottonprint.co.uk

Cottonprint LtdUnit G3Pear Mill Industrial EstateStockport Road West

Category:
Printing

How would you rate Cottonprint ?

Icholas
"Very professional service, goods were sent and received very quickly, highly recommend."
Maryanne
"Thank you for your quick delivery service? I simply ???? love your stuff! Here is my photo of what is now my finished product of the the hoodie. The t's I'm still looking for my perfect design."
"Cottonprints site is easy to use, has a very wide range of men's women's and kids clothing and an ever growing range of accessories too. Cottonprints services are and have always have very efficient and dispatch and delivery is always very reliable. I can't really fault Cottonprint at all and would recommend their services to any small or large business especially small printing business's - If I could change one thing it would be the ability to buy 1 to 10 items and not 2 to 10 as this system makes it very awkward and rather expensive to buy a single garment even if it's adding to a large order, if anything let's Cottonprint down this is it for me!! Otherwise a fantastic friendly reliable and let's not forget excellent near to unbeatable prices. 9.999/10!!"
"Customer service is very helpful and friendly. Vast range of garments at very competitive prices. Free delivery on large orders. Happy customer"
"Very impressive company. I ordered 2 fleeces on Wednesday and they arrived on the Thursday. First class service. I will be using again."
"This appears to be the only place in the world where you can buy a pure cotton sweatshirt. My daughter had severe eczema and finding an adult sized cotton sweatshirt for her school uniform had been a nightmare. So lm very happy! But the postage cost seems very high for delivering 3 sweatshirts a distance of 25 miles. This is s real sting in the tail, especially as it didn’t even arrive the next day. Despite this l will be ordering some more, although a girls fit/ unisex item would be better. This company needs to promote their pure cotton sweatshirts for school uniforms. I know there are lots of parents at screaming point about polyester sweatshirts. They are really bad for eczema."
"Brilliant service and great next day delivery - thanks!"
"Site accepted payment, only to advise items were out of stock. I was refunded, but to save time for both customer and company they could have that information prior to checkout and payment."
"Stupidly expensive postage costs. Will stick to eBay from now on."
"Always good, that's why I still use them!"
"I've ordered from Cottonprint many times now and I've never had any problems with them. Will always use them and always tell friends about them too. Great fast delivery, great products. Thank you"
"Speedy delivery."
"I have a T Shirt from Huel with label Gildan Premium Cotton Ring spun which is excellent fabric and very comfortable to wear. Based on this experience I decided to order from yourselves a polo shirt label Premium Cotton thinking this would be same fabric. Unfortunately this is a different fabric more workwear. This has not been a good experience and I am still interested in having a polo shirt in the T Shirt fabric as above. Can you help? W B Fleming"
"Extremely quick delivery, the best service ever"
"If you're wondering where you can find a reliable provider of printable and vinyl print clothing, this is definitely the place to go. Gail, in particular, was very helpful when they didn't have stock of a couple of t-shirts (in a really mixed order) and sorted me out with some appropriate alternatives which means I can fulfil my customer order! Well priced too - a few people have said that they are so reasonable (and good quality) that they're considering getting me to order plain t-shirts for everyday wear."
"Exceedingly quick service"
"Order 2-3 times a week and always prompt delivery and quality service Thanks guys keep up the standards Would always recommend 👍"
"great as always"
"Excellent communication and super fast delivery!"
"Excellent service. Next day delivery. All correct"
"Really good quality T-shirts. Very happy with them. I paid for next day delivery but they were unable to fulfil this but I was sent an email to let me know. They also refunded me my delivery charge as an apology. Great customer service. Very efficient. I would definitely use them again."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Easy online ordering system. Lots of choices of products from colour, size, quality and price. Quick response from the designer and design proof sent to approve within a few hours of ordering. Order arrived very quickly. Happy customer!!!"
"good selection of product good price range delivery was quick"
Cottonprint is rated 4.53 based on 714 reviews