The Cotton Bunting Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
I am really impressed with the quality of the material and workmanship In making of the bunting and will certainly use your Company again.
Excellent quality product and great price. Can highly recommend.
Received this morning so impressed with the design and finish that I have ordered more straight away. Well done.
Fantastic high quality bunting!
Really well made bunting. Looks great! Arrived quickly.
Excellent service. Ease of ordering. Quick delivery.
Bunting exactly as shown on the website.
I think my Christmas will be much brighter this year with the festive bunting. Quickly received and beautifully made.
beautiful and well worth the money, quick delivery.
Very pleased and a quick service. Love the quality of the bunting.
Bought some bunting last summer and it was fabulous= beautifully made and finished. I have now bought three more sets, one for each of my daughters . I trust there will always be a need for some celebration to be marked and what better anti-dote to Covid ? VH
This product is excellent value, brilliant quality and stands the test of time. I bought some for my son’s Christening 10 years ago and it is still going strong. I recently bought more as I wanted different colours (rather than just blue) not because the original bunting has in any way faded or lost its freshness - a true reflection of a quality product well made!
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Lovely quality, arrived really promptly, will be ordering more!
In these gloomy times what better than a bit of nautical bunting to bring the smiles back.
Lovely quality bunting will look great in my new grandchild’s bedroom.
Beautiful bunting in pretty colours. Promptly delivered
A lovely vibrant, colourful, well made bunting that looks fabulous up for our family birthdays!
Really good quality bunting and looking forward to giving it as a Christmas present to our grandchildren.
Excellent quality product and service
Extreme High Quality Bunting. Excellent packing and delivery. I believe the company and products are second to NONE!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!
The bunting looks good, is really well made and arrived promptly. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that it came in plastic packaging. Personally I much prefer to receive a product in good old fashioned paper packaging, single use plastic is not OK!
Beautifully put together. Looks great!
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.98 based on 187 reviews