The Cotton Bunting Reviews

The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Lou Pollock
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Tracey Wiggin
So very pleased with my bunting and fast delivery thank you.
Great quality... this bunting adds something really special to the celebrations - inside or out in the garden.
Wonderful service.
Received quickly, lovely bunting, would definitely buy from you again. Not put it up yet as have to get the right place for it.
Delighted with the choice and quality of fabrics. Delivery was prompt and bunting was for a gift which was very gratefully received. I have made bunting before but wonder why with the range available from Cotton Bunting and the very reasonable prices. Thank you .
Very very pleased, my son and his girlfriend like it very much and put it up around their kitchen, dinner, lounge area the same day. The service was good - dispatched in a timely manner, and reasonably priced. I was going to buy another from a charity, reused saris, so expensive and much shorter. This is good quality, although I've not seen it in the flesh, the photo sent and comment by my son. Thank you, I shall be buying again.
Have brought bunting from here before. I was very happy with the quality and wanted something for Valentine's day, to cheer us up during lockdown. Was not disappointed. The item arrived within a few days on a standard delivery.
Previously I have brought bunting for my garden. I have it round my vegetable plot, it looks pretty and scares the birds on a blowey day! This has been up since the spring and still there now, after the winter weather.
Excellent quality product and delivered fast. This will last for many celebrations, great value.
Great quality great service definitely worth the price
Loved this bunting ❤️ Really bright and colourful and so well made. Looks fab. So reasonably priced too. Very happy customer
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 15th February 2021 The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Delighted with my Union Jack Bunting! Very easy to order and delivery was excellent. Well packaged. Very pleased to support a small business. Will be ordering again. Thank you to all concerned.
Great service. Very happy.
A great company, with a lovely selection of good quality bunting.
Excellent service and arrived quickly, too.
Lovely to have re-useable bunting which is ready for the next birthday.
Great product and service excellent.
Lovely good quality bunting and very quick delivery
Lovely quality,this is the fourth length of bunting I’ve had and still as good. Looks great in our playroom.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Well made and arrrived promptly.
Excellent quality, finish and colour. Had some a few years back in the front of our pub and had brilliant comments about it - over the summer it did start to fade so used it the following year in the rear garden. It is pretty old now but has lasted for ever. Very pleased
Quick service. I brought this as
The Cotton Bunting is rated 4.98 based on 233 reviews