The Cotton Bunting Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cotton Bunting

Tell us how The Cotton Bunting made you happy
Quality bunting, worth every penny!! Excellent service from this company.
The Cotton Bunting 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Brilliant service! Arrived next day after ordering! Beautiful bunting, great quality looking fab on our fence! Thank you!
Excellent service and brilliant quality. The colours were so vibrant, and the material is of superb quality - extremely pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
Quick delivery.
Really good quality bunting (a cut above some competitors) and delivered quickly. Recommended.
Delighted with the high quality bunting which was delivered promptly.
Great quality bunting. Used to decorate our house for a gala day and after a week in the rain, sun and strong winds the bunting is almost as it was when it arrived.
Really chuffed with the bunting I ordered for our recent celebrations. On receiving very pleased with how the contents had been packaged and from what I can remember could be recycled. So pleased have left the bunting up. Thank you.
Purchased this bunting and it is just what I was looking for. Beautiful quality fabric and floral print. Highly recommend. A slash of colour to my garden. Arrived quickly and it was packed with care.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
..........
I wanted a cotton bunting that would last, this bunting fits the bill. It is well made with strong colours, has hanging loops on both ends, and arrived quickly. The bunting survived strong winds & heavy rain and I can keep it in it's original box, no plastics, no waste!
Very prompt service with lovely products.
I particularly wanted cotton to be eco conscious so I was disappointed that it arrived enclosed in a plastic bag.
Good quality nice people
Excellent quality product and service. Around good value, have used the company several times and always consistently good.
I was very happy that delivery was so speedy and thank you for your excellent service.
Great Union Jack bunting. Looks good and is lasting well.
prompt and efficient and bunting is beautiful.
Fantastic service. Ordered at the last minute for the Platinum Jubilee and it arrived within 2 days!!Amazing. The cotton bunting is excellent quality and survived lots of soaking while it was up...and it still looks brand new. Highly recommended product and company.
The Cotton Bunting is rated 5.0 based on 909 reviews