Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"I ordered from u guys for the carlo’s gelato-le toy van product as my little one wanted it for her bday and because the delivery charge was a lot I decided to add few bits to the order to make it worth it after waiting awhile for the delivery to cum the day b4 I received it I got an email to say that item wasn’t available and I’d b refunded for it which was very disappointing because on your website it’s still available to order and to reorder it it wud cost more then it’s worth"
"I was disappointed because the trike I ordered was not the trike I received. Not sure I would have ordered the one sent but needed it as a gift so couldn’t return"
Thank you for your feedback. We have followed this up and we are so sorry there was a mix up on the image on our website and the wooden trike you received differed slightly since it was a updated model, this has now been rectified. As per our phone conversation we did offer for a full refund and to collect the toy at your earliest convenience however you were happy to keep the toy. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews