Cottage Toys & Interiors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cottage Toys & Interiors

About Cottage Toys & Interiors: Cottage Toys & Interiors is a boutique online store, specialising in Children’s toys and interiors. Originally started as a craft business creating handmade wooden dolls’ houses in 2000, Cottage Toys has since evolved into a successful online boutique selling stylish, high quality children’s toys and baby accessories. We also offer unique and stylish interiors for babies and children of all ages. From room decor to nursery furniture and lighting.

Info@cottage-toys.co.uk

Unit 11, Spitfire Business Park, Hawker Road

Tell us how Cottage Toys & Interiors made you happy

"ordered a selection of cushions and a baby mobile, beautiful products and delivery was quick"
"I was disappointed because the trike I ordered was not the trike I received. Not sure I would have ordered the one sent but needed it as a gift so couldn’t return"
Thank you for your feedback. We have followed this up and we are so sorry there was a mix up on the image on our website and the wooden trike you received differed slightly since it was a updated model, this has now been rectified. As per our phone conversation we did offer for a full refund and to collect the toy at your earliest convenience however you were happy to keep the toy. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
"Excellent service - prompt replies to queries and very quick delivery. Would highly recommend!"
"My order came quickly and I was pleased with all the items"
"I bought the Le Toy farm yard with accessories. It is extremely well made and something of an heirloom to keep in the family! The service from Cottage Toys was also first class and the items arrived well packed. The price was competitive too. I would not hesitate to recommend Cottage Toys and will most certainly use them in future purchases for my three year old grand daughter."
"A lovely business to deal with, wonderful products and an excellent and friendly service."
"The rattan cot is exactly what I was looking for!! Its absolutely perfect. Very sturdy and delivery was great too. Would highly recommend."
"great range of le toy van toys, great choice and love adding them to our collection."
"Our little boy loves his new scooter and toys, thanks!"
"Very helpful gentleman on the phone when we enquired with regards to a dolls house, explained the different features and options. Ordered over the phone and delivered a couple of days later, fantastic service."
"as described and delivery as stated"
"Thank you for our beautiful incy cot, it is absolutely amazing!"
"We ordered a le toy van tool bench, really pleased with the quality of the bench and its ease of putting together. Cottage toys were really helpful when I called and since this was a toy for my grandson. Their advise on to go for the large one due to his age was particularly useful. We recommend them fully and will be back in the future to shop again."
"great range of wooden toys, always had a great expereince"
"easy to order and quick delivery, will purchase again from cottage toys"
"Ordered a foxrider triycle, so happy with the quality of it and can see it lasting for a very long time. good price and delivery was quick and easy"
"So happy with the kitchen, my daughter absolutely loves it as do we :) Will be back"
"Excellent service, delivery very quick"
Cottage Toys & Interiors is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews