Cotswold Outdoor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Outdoor

How would you rate Cotswold Outdoor?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ruth

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cotswold Outdoor in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ruth
"Bought some new hiking boots. Cotswold has one of the best websites for buying outdoor stuff, quick and easy payment and my boots arrived within the promised delivery time."
"Really good customer service and an excellent range of high quality products."
Julie Jefferson
"The furniture and delivery service is excellent. Cant praise them enough."
Mr GIBSON
"Extremely easy to use the website. Quality products that arrive promptly on click and collect."
Chris Slinn
"Ordered some coats online. They were delivered very quickly. Then returned one to store - it was too small and the service there was good too. Ended up spending more there!"
Chris Slinn
Thomas Desmond
"usual fast efficient service"
Simon
"Fantastic range of equipment. Knowledgable staff"
NHG
"I was looking for a fleece to fit under my anorak in a bright colour. Of the three makes of fleece they sold the one I wanted was in black. However the assistant serving me, who was relatively new, took the trouble to look up on their web and find one in a suitable bright blue and arranged for delivery of it to the store in three days time, which it did. She also helped me with payment by a combination of a gift voucher and a refund voucher. She really gave excellent service and the item is splendid."
Amanda Childerstone
"quick and efficient delivery to collect from store"
Mr Mark Paterson
"I have shopped at Cotswold since I was a student in Reading eons ago. They always have great quality stock. In recent years I have started using their website. I regularly recieve offers and take the opportunity to either upgrade or replace equipment. I have never ben disapointed and have got some great bargins."
"My daughter's birthday present didn't arrive when it was supposed to. When I phoned Cotswold they said there was nothing they could do but gave her a £30 gift voucher to make up for it which was appreciated."
Amanda SE13
"Consistently good customer service when choosing walking boots and running shoes"
"The service and quality of their products is second to none. their staff are very friendly and highly informative."
"Found an ArcTeryx jacket at fabulous price here, online ordering was easy and delivery to store was quicker than stated at time of ordering. Collection was quick and easy too."
Robert James
"Good quality clothing,good range and consistent clothing sizing"
"Very helpful in store when collecting an online order, can collect for free and easy to return there too. Good shoe fitting advice"
Jacqueline Myers
"Their staff are very knowledgeable and gave good advice, providing an excellent fitting service for new hiking boots, listening to my requirements and not rushing me. I'll go back again for sure"
Lorna Walkden
"Absolutely fantastic customer service!"
Blythe
"The website showed the item wanted in stock for dispatch but I wasn't given any delivery option apart from the standard delivery, which is free, and says 3-4 days. I placed the order expecting the item to be shipped either that day or the next but it wasn't. My order continued to show 'in processing' over the weekend but now showed a 6-8 day delivery timescale. This meant it would not arrive in the required time and so I cancelled the order. I emailed to cancel and get a refund. Response was quick to email. Refund I am still waiting for..."
Cotswold Outdoor is rated 4.59 based on 31 reviews