Cotswold Outdoor Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Outdoor
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Cotswold Outdoor made you happy

"I have had nothing but great service from Cotswold. Communicating via there email & replying was very prompt. The delivery to Australia was 2 days to hit the country. Highly recommend 👍👍"
Are you Cotswold Outdoor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is the first time that I have used Cotswold Outdoor and would not hesitate to recommend them. When talking on the phone the staff were very helpful and friendly, giving me all the information I needed to make an informed choice on the goods I wanted. I placed my order and was informed that delivery could take up to 5 days, to my surprise and delight my item arrived the very next day, amazing considering I only placed the order at 3 pm the day before."
"Visited Betws y Coed store, it seemed to be full of people who had aimlessly wandered into the wrong shop not knowing it is supposed to be an outdoor equipment store. Whilst trying to find some new walking trousers I was jostled repeatedly by old people complaining about the price of items they clearly had no intention of buying and feral children who obviously thought that the shop was the latest in indoor play facilities ! If this is you intended clientelle well done your mission is a sucess ! When I enventually managed to find a member of staff to assist I was informed that the type of trouser I was seeking was displayed in about six different places around the shop thus making my shopping experience even more tortuous (can you not keep all the trousers in just one place to make selecting the right one a liitle easier ?) In the end, after about twenty minutes of battle, I gave up any attempt of a satifactory conclusion and left. I did find some suitable trousers from a delightful little shop over the old bridge - a place that clearly advertises what it is they sell and doesn't look like just another open door to walk in as you stumble up the street !"
"More than 1.5 months later i still have not received my jacket which I ordered online - the customer service representative has been prompt in replying my emails but also probably just lying when she said that the item has been dispatched - each time i get back to her she would apologise that nothing has been sent out and promise to send it - the whole process of lying continued 3-4 times and still no jacket after 1.5 months. Very appalling. I had ordered the jacket thinking there would be enough buffer time for my winter trip and clearly the whole purpose of the jacket is now less relevant as i spent my winter trip without it and had to find a replacement. first and last time ordering from these guys."
"Absolutely shocking service , customer service appalling ,they have total disregard for customer , waited four weeks for jacket to arrive after numerous calls and messages . Will never use the company again and more fool you if you do !"
"I was waithing for my item for 2 weeks when it supose to be max of 5 days. No updates about where my parcel is or when it will be arraiving. On my second visit in store Inwas told that flask I have ordered and pay is out off stock, so I need to wait till they get it."
"Excellent service high quality item."
"I’ve never had a problem with buying goods in store so this review only applies to the ONLINE side of the business. The online service is ridiculously slow & it’s customer service is no better. In this era of online shopping, not sending out goods until a week after they were ordered is unacceptable. The goods didn’t arrive until around 4 or 5 days after that. I couldn’t cancel the order & because they had arrived SO late, I had had to buy elsewhere. I didn’t even try the trousers on & sent them back by return of post. When I explained the situation to Customer Services and asked for the postage to be refunded because of the delay - this was refused. Emails took days to be responded to, I tried phoning to no avail. I felt very undervalued as a customer. A very poor decision not to refund the postage, in my view as I will not be using this online service again. Nor will I recommend to others, infact I actively discourage anyone from using the online service. I have kit to replace this winter - sadly, this frustrating experience means, I won’t be buying from Cotswold again Appalling."
"Late with delivery but refunded delivery charge."
"Very efficient and friendly service."
"Product selection. Free click and collect from my local store and friendly helpful staff in store on collection of online purchase."
"Amazing service. Gentleman at till was extremely knowledgeable ensuring we had the right equipment not necessarily the most expensive."
"Bought some new hiking boots. Cotswold has one of the best websites for buying outdoor stuff, quick and easy payment and my boots arrived within the promised delivery time."
"Really good customer service and an excellent range of high quality products."
"The furniture and delivery service is excellent. Cant praise them enough."
"Extremely easy to use the website. Quality products that arrive promptly on click and collect."
"Ordered some coats online. They were delivered very quickly. Then returned one to store - it was too small and the service there was good too. Ended up spending more there!"
"usual fast efficient service"
"Fantastic range of equipment. Knowledgable staff"
Cotswold Outdoor is rated 4.23 based on 43 reviews