Cotswold Outdoor Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Outdoor
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Cotswold Outdoor made you happy

"Absolutely shocking service , customer service appalling ,they have total disregard for customer , waited four weeks for jacket to arrive after numerous calls and messages . Will never use the company again and more fool you if you do !"
Are you Cotswold Outdoor? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Cotswold Outdoor receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I was waithing for my item for 2 weeks when it supose to be max of 5 days. No updates about where my parcel is or when it will be arraiving. On my second visit in store Inwas told that flask I have ordered and pay is out off stock, so I need to wait till they get it."
"Excellent service high quality item."
"I’ve never had a problem with buying goods in store so this review only applies to the ONLINE side of the business. The online service is ridiculously slow & it’s customer service is no better. In this era of online shopping, not sending out goods until a week after they were ordered is unacceptable. The goods didn’t arrive until around 4 or 5 days after that. I couldn’t cancel the order & because they had arrived SO late, I had had to buy elsewhere. I didn’t even try the trousers on & sent them back by return of post. When I explained the situation to Customer Services and asked for the postage to be refunded because of the delay - this was refused. Emails took days to be responded to, I tried phoning to no avail. I felt very undervalued as a customer. A very poor decision not to refund the postage, in my view as I will not be using this online service again. Nor will I recommend to others, infact I actively discourage anyone from using the online service. I have kit to replace this winter - sadly, this frustrating experience means, I won’t be buying from Cotswold again Appalling."
"Late with delivery but refunded delivery charge."
"Very efficient and friendly service."
"Product selection. Free click and collect from my local store and friendly helpful staff in store on collection of online purchase."
"Amazing service. Gentleman at till was extremely knowledgeable ensuring we had the right equipment not necessarily the most expensive."
"Bought some new hiking boots. Cotswold has one of the best websites for buying outdoor stuff, quick and easy payment and my boots arrived within the promised delivery time."
"Really good customer service and an excellent range of high quality products."
"The furniture and delivery service is excellent. Cant praise them enough."
"Extremely easy to use the website. Quality products that arrive promptly on click and collect."
"Ordered some coats online. They were delivered very quickly. Then returned one to store - it was too small and the service there was good too. Ended up spending more there!"
"usual fast efficient service"
"Fantastic range of equipment. Knowledgable staff"
NHG
"I was looking for a fleece to fit under my anorak in a bright colour. Of the three makes of fleece they sold the one I wanted was in black. However the assistant serving me, who was relatively new, took the trouble to look up on their web and find one in a suitable bright blue and arranged for delivery of it to the store in three days time, which it did. She also helped me with payment by a combination of a gift voucher and a refund voucher. She really gave excellent service and the item is splendid."
"quick and efficient delivery to collect from store"
"I have shopped at Cotswold since I was a student in Reading eons ago. They always have great quality stock. In recent years I have started using their website. I regularly recieve offers and take the opportunity to either upgrade or replace equipment. I have never ben disapointed and have got some great bargins."
"My daughter's birthday present didn't arrive when it was supposed to. When I phoned Cotswold they said there was nothing they could do but gave her a £30 gift voucher to make up for it which was appreciated."
Cotswold Outdoor is rated 4.36 based on 39 reviews