Cotswold Outdoor Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Cotswold Outdoor

How would you rate Cotswold Outdoor ?

"Late with delivery but refunded delivery charge."
"Very efficient and friendly service."
"Product selection. Free click and collect from my local store and friendly helpful staff in store on collection of online purchase."
"Amazing service. Gentleman at till was extremely knowledgeable ensuring we had the right equipment not necessarily the most expensive."
"Bought some new hiking boots. Cotswold has one of the best websites for buying outdoor stuff, quick and easy payment and my boots arrived within the promised delivery time."
"Really good customer service and an excellent range of high quality products."
"The furniture and delivery service is excellent. Cant praise them enough."
"Extremely easy to use the website. Quality products that arrive promptly on click and collect."
"Ordered some coats online. They were delivered very quickly. Then returned one to store - it was too small and the service there was good too. Ended up spending more there!"
"usual fast efficient service"
"Fantastic range of equipment. Knowledgable staff"
NHG
"I was looking for a fleece to fit under my anorak in a bright colour. Of the three makes of fleece they sold the one I wanted was in black. However the assistant serving me, who was relatively new, took the trouble to look up on their web and find one in a suitable bright blue and arranged for delivery of it to the store in three days time, which it did. She also helped me with payment by a combination of a gift voucher and a refund voucher. She really gave excellent service and the item is splendid."
"quick and efficient delivery to collect from store"
"I have shopped at Cotswold since I was a student in Reading eons ago. They always have great quality stock. In recent years I have started using their website. I regularly recieve offers and take the opportunity to either upgrade or replace equipment. I have never ben disapointed and have got some great bargins."
"My daughter's birthday present didn't arrive when it was supposed to. When I phoned Cotswold they said there was nothing they could do but gave her a £30 gift voucher to make up for it which was appreciated."
"Consistently good customer service when choosing walking boots and running shoes"
"The service and quality of their products is second to none. their staff are very friendly and highly informative."
"Found an ArcTeryx jacket at fabulous price here, online ordering was easy and delivery to store was quicker than stated at time of ordering. Collection was quick and easy too."
"Good quality clothing,good range and consistent clothing sizing"
Cotswold Outdoor is rated 4.63 based on 35 reviews