Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
Beautiful cards.
Current situation - needed cards and the selection and price were good - and a surprising find for me to see Cotswold Trading offering these for sale.
Products arrived quickly and well packaged. Prices good too. Would recommend and use again.
Fantastic service, great product and next day delivery.
Excellent, good communication and delivery during the lockdown . Highly recommended
Lovely products, packaging & swift delivery. Even in a pandemic!
Ordered a number of cards-excellent cards and superb service
Anne Johnson
Ordering easy and very prompt delivery thank you Gilly
Good customer service and delivery. Furniture I ordered is absolutely beautiful and well made.
Very quick delivery,especially at this difficult time. Very well packed.
Very pleased with my purchases, items arrived on time and were packed really well.
I pirchased the handcream for my daughter after watching a programme advertising it on t.v.
She works for the N.H.S and is a front line worker visiting homes in the community. Due to the current situation she is having to maintain her personal hygiene more rigorously than usual. Washing her hands using sanitizer has given her sore split skin. I saw this advertised on the programme and after watching feed back from a fellow N.H.S worker I purchased a tube. After only a few days of using it she said it had made a vast inprovement. One small inprovement and this is only my opinion it could smell a bit nicer like a regular handcream I realise this could impede the quality of the ingredients as I said only my opinion it does do the job it was intended to do.
Ordered several packs of greetings cards. They were packed well and delivered quickly. There was good communication about my order, I would happily order from Cotswold Trading again!
Got to enjoy the new Cotswold Trading store in Leamington Spa for a few months until lockdown. The online choice of products is good and I was very satisfied with my purchases. Thank you.
Lovely cards, always nice things bought fromn your shop
Straight forward, a little pricey: normally the lady uses Bronnley, none available. So we chose yours and it came and conquered bravo.
The items I received were all excellent,safely packed and quickly delivered.
Love visiting this shop when we are in Broadway lots of lovely stock
Lovely experience and services can not be faulted.
Excellent quality of products delivered very quickly. I will definitely be buying from you again soon. C Palfreyman
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.84 based on 535 reviews