Cotswold Trading Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Trading
Read Cotswold Trading Reviews

About Cotswold Trading:

Cotswold Trading has been sourcing uniquely stylish, beautifully designed products for over 20 years. An award-winning destination store, we specialise in chic homewares and gifts, with inspirational must-haves and quirky collections to transform your home and garden into a truly special place.

From big name brands such as Orla Kiely, Garden Trading, Cath Kidston and Voyage Maison to independent boutique designers including Powder Design, Bronte by Moon, Inouitoosh and The Braided Rug Company, we have something for everyone and loads for yourself. Browse our ever-changing collection of special gifts online or pop in and visit our stores in beautiful Broadway or Leamington Spa.

enquiries@cotswoldtrading.com

36 High Street

Tell us how Cotswold Trading made you happy
More Photos & Videos
We usually pop in the Broadway shop when staying in the Cotswolds but with hotels closed it’s Nice to be able to shop on line
Thank you.
Dear Peter

Thanks for your 5-star review; we're glad that you could shop with us online whilst you're not able to stay in the Cotswolds. Hope to see you again soon.

Cotswold Trading
My order arrived in two days and the thoughtful packaging was second to none The items I ordered were as expected.
Dear Maggie

We're so glad you were pleased with your order; thank you for leaving us a review.

Cotswold Trading
Very quick delivery and packed safely and securely
Everything was as I hoped.
I ordered two indoor pots and they're absolutely beautiful! They arrived on time and completely undamaged, would definitely recommend.
Cotswold Trading 5 star review on 17th June 2020 Cotswold Trading 5 star review on 17th June 2020 Cotswold Trading 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Thank you so much for leaving us a great review, the pots look lovely!

Cotswold Trading
Excellent service.I inadvertently paid for two lots of postage.This was picked up by a lady member of your staff.I was informed and the problem solved immediately.Thank you.
Dear Lorraine

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.

Flo
Cotswold Trading
Vast selection, speedy response and delivery.
I found what I was looking for on the website. Someone from the shop sent me an email offering a small discount as one of the products I had ordered was going to be out of date in July. I received my package very quickly. I received an excellent service.
Thank you!
I have used Cotswold Trading a couple of times, I love the range of products and find the site straightforward to use and the service to be good.
Dear Jane

It's really lovely to hear that you love the range of products we stock. Thank you for leaving us a review and look forward to seeing you shopping with us again soon.

Cotswold Trading
Website easy to navigate. Delivery prompt.
Wonderful products, easy to use website, super fast delivery to Australia. Love it.
Dear Maura

Thanks so much for your lovely review, glad to hear that your parcel reached Australia swiftly and safely.

Cotswold Trading
Very happy with Cotswold Trading. Great service. The front door mat arrived when they said it would, and is perfect.
Dear Ann

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we're very glad that the doormat you ordered is just what you were looking for.

Hi there
I was very impressed with the service you provided. My order was dispatched the day I ordered it and arrived three days later. Excellent service especially during these difficult times.
Regards Nigel Crocker
Dear Nigel

Thank you for your 5-star review of the service you received from us, we appreciate you taking the time.

Cotswold Trading
Fast and efficient. Thank you so much
Many thanks for your great review.
Really please with the quality of the item and with an excellent customer service.
Dear Raffaella

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and hope that you enjoy the mat you ordered from us.

Cotswold Trading
We were very pleased with how quickly we received what we ordered.
Great service, lovely quality door mat
Everything was well described and did not disappoint. The delivery was very prompt.
A better price than other websites for the product I needed and reasonable postage costs. Delivery was much quicker than expected too! Would definitely use again
I purchased a birthday present for my son's partner and it was delivered on time and she was pleased with it I think a message card would have been a good idea.
Cotswold Trading is rated 4.84 based on 534 reviews