Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
The assistance we received with our booking from Cotswoldhotelbreaks.com was excellent as was the stay at the Noel Arms Hotel, Chipping Camden. Excellent hotel, very friendly staff and good value for money.
Really good deal - easy to use system - great service
I find the staff very friendly, helpful etc. I will use you again
Pleasant staff, who were very helpful
Great, Fantastick hotel. We only stay one night. But easy for any Moore. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and tidy. Excellent food nice and tasty
My wife and I and family think the breaks and hotels are great
Was looking for a luxury weekend break in the Cotswolds for my partner and I. Website was easy to use and understand with a wealth of hotels and weekend break offers to choose from. On browsing to make my choice hotels were beautifully pictured and described including the surrounding area. Very customer friendly and happy to say I found a good deal on our weekend break to include Champagne, dinner, late check out and a trip.
Fgjjjjfevnmk bgfghh
My hotel reservation was handled with great efficiently. I recommend the site and will certainly use them again.
Simple booking process to arrange a short break at a hotel we've stayed at before which we've enjoyed. All arrangements acknowledged by hotel instantly. Were looking forward to going ! thanks.
The hotel is in a lovely location with stunning views. The staff are friendly and the food is fantastic. My only negative points are that the hotel room we stayed was in need of some TLC. wallpaper bubbling and carpet flat and worn. The bathroom was in need of a damn good clean , descale and refurbish. Seeing as we were in the bridal suite it was a shame as it had beautiful views. If was a shame that the poor cleaning and maintenance of the rooms let it down as it has so much going for it with good staff,excellent food and location.
The booking process was very straightforward and the reception team have been super helpful
Easy website to use and good range of offers
Easy to use and good selection. Will use again
Was surprised at how good the offer was and we are looking forward to our stay.
First time user. After booking it turned out that the hotel of my choice was fully booked. Cotswold Hotel Breaks very kindly offered me alternative accommodation and picked up the increased cost.
Your service over the phone was very good as you found us a discounted room for the single member of our party of 3. Disappointedly your confirmatory email made no mention of either of the two points which you had to confirm with the hotel before confirming the booking. i.e. few steps to reach one bedroom and evening meal time arranged for 1930hrs. Upon receipt of the confirmatory email I had to phone you again and was then told these two items were arranged. Now looking forward to it!
Dear Mr Kimber Thank you for your review, we're pleased to hear that the service you received met our high standards. Our confirmations have all of our standard inclusions on them- any additional requests would not show. Looking at your reservation we can see that all additional requirements were confirmed with the hotel prior to booking. We hope you have a wonderful stay at Billesley Manor - do let us know if we can assist any further ahead of your trip. With best wishes, Cotswoldhotelbreaks
Booking procedure was really easy. The website was very user friendly! Can’t wait for our mini break now
I was extremely impressed with the quality of service when I telephoned to enquire about making a booking. All my questions were answered knowledgeably and helpfully and, if the hotel break turns out to be as good as the experience with Cotswold Hotel Breaks, we will be delighted.
Easy to book and great choices available
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.63 based on 232 reviews