Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Read Cotswold Hotel Breaks Reviews
It was easy to use the online booking
Excellent communication! I had a super live chat with Helena and she was so helpful and informative. Will definitely come to you guys again for our next break! :)
The Hotel is excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant is stylish and food is delicious (room service also). Rooms are very spacious and recently refurbished, good bed and facilities. Great value for money. We have stayed twice so far and will probably stay again in the not too distance future. Our new favourite place to stay!
Very good hotel staff excellent
Very good and attentive service from Victoria. Handled changes to the booking well.
Very good from the start , great communication with the team , always there to help and fast at replying .
Very easy to use website and has some excellent offers. Impressed with customer service too when confirming the booking. Will use again
Great service, good communications. We feel confident that our forthcoming break will be a success. many thanks Jann
Good prompt customer service
I struggled with the booking system. It said their was an account already with my email address as I have used you before but could not remember the password so followed the instructions to retrieve my password but it kept taking me to the same page asking for a password. After 5 attempts I used my work email to book and chose a new password which I am sure I will forget again in the future so anticipate the same problem next time I book. Otherwise once in was simple enough.
Dear Caroline, We're sorry to hear that you have had an issue re-setting your password on our site. We have looked into this and will be able to resolve the issue for you, but this will mean changing your password again. Please do contact us, by phone or by email and we will be happy to assist you with this. With best wishes, Cotswold Hotel Breaks
Booking process easy. Did not get passed to booking.com to complete. Thank goodness.
Kate was extremely helpful and informative.
Excellent hotel comparison and booking site. Presents all the information required to make a informed choice.
The lady who answered my call was so pleasant and helpful
Couldn't believe how easy and straightforward the whole process was. Fantastic selection of places to chose from, the booking system was a dream and the after care service from the staff was outstanding. Really couldn't fault them in any way. Highly recommended.
Very professional and friendly. Checked a question with the hotel and called me back quickly
Good clear website, good enough range of hotels,very good special offers.No complaints let's hope the hotel is as good !!
Easy to use , great price package
Fairly easy to book hotel.
The web site was easy to use and gave an excellent choice of Hotel breaks in the Cotswolds. Was easy to compare prices, read reviews, check facilities all in one place. Just what was required. Will use again.
Cotswold Hotel Breaks is rated 4.67 based on 213 reviews